Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? (2522 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by igbeke: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why Did Tinubu And APC Present A
Primary School Dropout, Buhari For
President? – *Buhari must call
Amaechi, the APC driver, to take him
to Army HQ to Produce copies of his
result.
While southerners write the Nigerian
Defense Academy exams endlessly,
some Northern youths are recruited
from Mosques. Obviously, Buhari is
one of such recruits as we are now
seeing. Asked to drop his
qualifications to INEC, the body
constitutionally empowered to receive
it, Buhari is presenting an
affidavit….not of missing certificates
destroyed by fire, yet with the
schools attended and grades, he is
instead presenting an affidavit that
says his qualification is with the
army.
Buhari has retired from the army for
how long now? Since 1985, 29 years
ago. Buhari has been running for
president for 12 years. Buhari has
known that it is A CONSTITUTIONAL
REQUIREMENT TO PRESENT
QUALIFICATION TO INEC. Now he has
failed to provide such qualifications
and even take an affidavit stating that
he has the qualifications.
Indeed if he had sworn or deposed in
an affidavit that he has secondary
school certificate and any other, if
any other, that may have satisfied the
constitutional requirement, as all you
need to be president is a secondary
school degree. Yet Buhari fails to do
that and if he is stopped now for
lacking the educational qualification
and failure to provide same, “blood of
dogs and baboons” will fill the
streets in the North.
It is why I blame Tinubu and the
APC. You see a man that does not
even look intelligent nor sound
intelligent, nor act intelligent, nor
went to school. You see a man that
is one-track minded…one track being
love of Sharia, you choose this dunce
as your candidate against a man that
made a 2-1….second best possible
result, that went on to do his masters
and then reached the apogee, zenith,
acme, of scholastic enterprise with a
Ph. D. So APC, is this the competition
and alternative you present?
You throw a semi illiterate in the ring
with a Ph.D holder? THAT IS THE
BEST YOU CAN DO? And really this is
the problem with Nigeria. Indeed it
is. Why now would a Northern child
care about school when he knows he
will be chosen ahead of a lawyer
Fashola, and lawyer Osinbajo etc,
just because he is Hausa-Fulani?
Why would they not face the army
where they can enter without WAEC
or GCE and simply show up for six
months strategy training in the US
and London, trainings meant for
graduate officers, but which we send
our primary school recruits to, simply
because they are Hausa-Fulani?
All our Federal structures in rot
because of the quality of employees
and not quota system, supremacy of
the North system.
Indeed, as HAUSA-FULANI ENTERS
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGES
WITH 2 points out of 400..,same FGC
that a southerner cannot enter with
225 score, same way Tinubu and
some Nigerians want to put Buhari in
office that even army brains like
Babangida who unlike Buhari passed
his FSS, PSC and MNI qualifying
exams Ph.D holders find challenging.
This is pure pristine unadulterated
IDIOCY!!!
Now before you say I am
overestimating book qualifications, I
do not know Tinubu’s degrees. But I
will never call Tinubu dumb. Tinubu
has proven the supremacy of street-
smart over book smart. (He wipes his
butt with SAN Fashola. That is proof
enough of the supremacy of the
streets), Buhari however is as dense
and as dense and as dense dense
dense as they come. He Buhari has
to really stabilize world oil prices and
do it with his vice president of
IMPEACHABLE integrity. He may also
go and flog the OPEC boss to raise
price of oil.
Buhari must call Amaechi and have
the APC driver Amaechi to take him to
Army HQ and Buhari must take his
certificate to INEC himself. It is not
the duty of INEC to go disturb the
army for a nonexistent qualification.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by integralng: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Your post gave you out as someone that did not go to school.Even if Buhari dropped out from primary school,he is miles ahead of your principal Jonathan.With Buhari 'no or little education',my family and I will give our votes to him in feb 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by jamace(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin Many years for the thief, one year for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
The truth to be told, the APC is full of liars, frauds, perjurers and certificate forgers.

Tinubu has since stopped claiming alumnus to Chicago university after a request by the DSS to the FBI closed the issue of Tinubu ever attending any university in the US.

Odenni Aregberascal claimed in his first INEC form when contesting the position for governor of Osun state, that he graduated as an Engineer from a tertiary institution. In his last INEC form seeking re-election, AregbeRascal filled out his highest academic qualification as WAEC.

As for Buhari, he could not go to the Military board to retrieve his original certificates but saw it wise to go to a Federal court to swear an affidavit that his certificates are still with the board.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Mayour11(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Whatever will be will be
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by dguyindcorner(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
because they know what a PhD holder cannot do a primary school leaver can do better!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by myola(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
you knows, I knows and APC knows that GMB is not the best for Nigeria, only fools thinks otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
integralng:
Your post gave you out as someone that did not go to school.Even if Buhari dropped out from primary school,he is miles ahead of your principal Jonathan.With Buhari 'no or little education',my family and I will give our votes to him in feb 2015.
story for the gods. Address the message and leave the messager alone, the usual traits of APC e-maggot. The question remain: why did your party present a school dropout as its presidential flagbearer?

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by chibanj(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls APC members should stop fooling themselves with silly excuses about an illiterate going to perform beta dan a PhD holder.

That is why buhari will continue being a dictator becos only illiterate are dictators when they taste power.

Don't forget schools issues certificate in character and in learning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by cybaj09: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
The truth is Jonathan with his PhD does not have the quality of a leader, moreover with is PhD he is still clueless. Let's assume with all these propaganda you convince us not to vote for GMB, who do you suggest we vote for? Remember all we want is "CHANGE"

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by igbeke: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
integralng:
You just proved that the funds your parent used for your education would have been better if channeled on the sales of garri and "kulikuli". At least the profit would have been enormous by now.
Having an illiterate as a leader of a country where you have the likes of Prof Wole Soyinka, Prof Pat Utomi, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, etc ?
It goes to show the level of your disposal to education.
Arguably the Yorubas are supposed to be the most educated tribe in Nigeria. If your biggest shot is to provide a seasoned professor to be a lackey to to a Primary school dropout, then I give up.
But pls, tell Buhari to prove me wrong by presenting the said certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by igbeke: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are
military certificates:
***USA War College Denied That
Buhari Has Their Master’s Degrees
as The Dictator Claimed.
**Nigeria Military Denies Holding
anyone’s Certificate and Said That
There is nothing like Secretary of
Military Board.
Buhari Attended several military
courses, and failed all of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by gratiaeo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by emmykk(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
The kind of English intonation emanating from Gen buhari is enough to show that he is a real cattle rearer.

APC presidential candidate has no certificate and is a poor uneducated military officer.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
They presented him because hes the most effective President Nigeria has ever had in fightning corruption. He arrested 4000 officials for corruption when in power.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by gratiaeo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
PvtParts:
The truth to be told, the APC is full of liars, frauds, perjurers and certificate forgers.

Tinubu has since stopped claiming alumnus to Chicago university after a request by the DSS to the FBI closed the issue of Tinubu ever attending any university in the US.

Odenni Aregberascal claimed in his first INEC form when contesting the position for governor of Osun state, that he graduated as an Engineer from a tertiary institution. In his last INEC form seeking re-election, AregbeRascal filled out his highest academic qualification as WAEC.
80% APC leaders are street touts without shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

80% APC leaders are street touts without shame.
PDP leaders have so much integriity and are corrupt at the same time let me list them:Bode George,James Ibori,Buruji Kashamu,Peter Odili,Igbinideon,Fayose,Omisore,Gbenga Daniel ,Liyel Imoke,Akpabio etc

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by gratiaeo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
cybaj09:
The truth is Jonathan with his PhD does not have the quality of a leader, moreover with is PhD he is still clueless. Let's assume with all these propaganda you convince us not to vote for GMB, who do you suggest we vote for? Remember all we want is "CHANGE"
That's why Nigeria will remain a consuming country if we insist on an illiterate president

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by gratiaeo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
seges:

PDP leaders have so much integriity let me list them:Bode George,James Ibori,Buruji Kashamu,Peter Odili,Igbinideon,Fayose,Omisore,Gbenga Daniel etc
What's wrong with Fayose if i may ask? His crime is that he defeated APC in governorship election. Is he an illiterate or a certificate forgers like Tinubu and Aregbesola?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by emmykk(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
If it was president goodluck jonathan that present affidavit as result,all the lie lie mohammed will be let loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

What's wrong with Fayose if i may ask? His crime is that he defeated APC in governorship election. Is he an illiterate or certificate forgers like Tinubu and Aregbesola?
When Fayose is not beating up Judges he's encouraging illegality by having 7 PDP member impeach a APC Speaker and suspend 19 APC members. When has 7 ever been greater than 19?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by gratiaeo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
seges:
They presented him because hes the most effective President Nigeria has ever had in fightning corruption. He arrested 4000 officials for corruption when in power.
Take this poo to toilet plss
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by sakaguchi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Simple thing. Buhari bring your certificate.

When Obama was taunted to bring his birth certificate, he did. Buhari, where arth thy certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

Take this poo to toilet plss
Kindly read this thread. Cheers https://www.nairaland.com/2072888/man-plan-4000-ex-officials-surrender
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by gratiaeo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
seges:

Kindly read this thread. Cheers https://www.nairaland.com/2072888/man-plan-4000-ex-officials-surrender
Another APC lie and propaganda that will soon go awry. Una never lied enough? Una no de shame? From Anambra inlaw to 3 refinery to US training college. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
gratiaeo:

Another APC lie and propaganda that will soon go awry. Una never lied enough? Una no de shame? From Anambra inlaw to 3 refinery to US training college. Chai!
Here the article from the prestigious New York Times about Buhari arresting 4000 officials for corruption.I hope you will switch to Muhammed Buhari after reading the article.
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by myola(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
igbeke:
No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are
military certificates:
***USA War College Denied That
Buhari Has Their Master’s Degrees
as The Dictator Claimed.
**Nigeria Military Denies Holding
anyone’s Certificate and Said That
There is nothing like Secretary of
Military Board.
Buhari Attended several military
courses, and failed all of them.
I just checked too with s friend at command and there is no military board but military pension board. is it the same buhari is referring to ?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by orimsamsam(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
igbeke:

You just proved that the funds your parent used for your education would have been better if channeled on the sales of garri and "kulikuli". At least the profit would have been enormous by now.
Having an illiterate as a leader of a country where you have the likes of Prof Wole Soyinka, Prof Pat Utomi, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, etc ?
It goes to show the level of your disposal to education.
Arguably the Yorubas are supposed to be the most educated tribe in Nigeria. If your biggest shot is to provide a seasoned professor to be a lackey to to a Primary school dropout, then I give up.
But pls, tell Buhari to prove me wrong by presenting the said certificate.
bros. Am just pitying the way u think. A primary skul drop out that becomes a general in the nigeria army.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by orimsamsam(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
emmykk:
The kind of English intonation emanating from Gen buhari is enough to show that he is a real cattle rearer.

APC presidential candidate has no certificate and is a poor uneducated military officer.
dude u stink of foolishness. Go and listen to attahiru jega intonation. His an illitrate but he speak beta english than the first lady of english calamity
Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by emmykk(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
orimsamsam:
dude u stink of foolishness. Go and listen to attahiru jega intonation. His an illitrate but he speak beta english than the first lady of english calamity
i forbid you mr foolishness,u call inec chairman illitrate,jega is a prof, and you said his english is better than PEJ-you see your mumu.go tell ur papa this thing u post here.you wasted your primary school days.

Am suspecting you are a

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by emmykk(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
orimsamsam:
i forbid you mr foolishness,u call inec chairman illitrate,jega is a prof, and you said his english is better than PEJ-you see your mumu.go tell ur papa this thing u post here.you wasted your primary school days.......

We understand PEJ english is bad,but why are u comparing prof jega with PEJ.

Buhari english intonation is like some1 speaking with hot yam in his mouth.he english will disgrace nigeria in commit of nations

1 Like

Re: Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? by igbeke: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
orimsamsam:
bros. Am just pitying the way u think. A primary skul drop out that becomes a general in the nigeria army.

Bro, pity me the much you can. It doesn't stop the fact that our acclaimed change advocated is a fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! Outrageous Estimated 'NEPA' Bill by Abuja Electricity D.C, Is Choking me / N230million Bauchi PDP Campaign Funds Missing / A Message To All Igbos By Lurther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.