Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student (3136 Views)

Brain Foods: 12 Foods That Boost Your Memory!!! / 9 Ways To Improve Your Memory Naturally / 20 Ways Candidates Cheat During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student by Jonathanlepselt: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Are you a hardworking individual who loves to write and is looking for a flexible, part-time role? Or even full-time role if you are up for it. Is your written English to be envied? Do you like to work creatively towards a brief?
We are looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as:
- Short Stories
- Movie Scripts
- Articles
- News feeds
- PR Websites
- Blog Posts
- And More….

Duties and Responsibilities:
• Copy writing and proofreading copy for print and online formats
• Researching content
• Create projects for blogs and other media
• Tagging content
• Understanding our current library of content and using this information to cross reference where possible.
• You’ll have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular websites in several niches, from news, sports, entertainment, travel .etc.

Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
• Experience in Journalism, English, Communication or other related fields
• A high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft word, PowerPoint, outlook, excel)
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work without constant supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Internet access / Online access (THIS IS A MUST)

Skills, Qualifications and Experience desired:
• Experience with CMS Systems
• Knowledge of the different writing styles for online and print
Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 Hours a week.

Please email writeathomejobs@gmail.com with your full name and resume. We will contact you within 24 hours.

Re: 20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2015
God bless you prof OP, even as I am almost 30, I never knew the best method to study. I am planning to do a Masters this year, and I have found this topic veryy interesting.God bless you.God bless Nairaland.
Re: 20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student by Aizebioje(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2015
ProfGday:

1. EMOTIONAL PROBLEM- Then as a undergraduate students I read better whenever i'm having a problem with my g-friend or a lecture because I really want to proof to them I can succeed wthout them. Infact I remember when I was in part 1 I lost my elder brother into d cold hands of death few weeks to our first semester exam.because of ds incident I doubled my efforts and I was inspired.Alas I had A's in all my results (RIP BIG BEN-miss u) Just because i dnt wanna disappoint him.

2. When it comes to reading to succeed empty ur worries.Be it domestic problems or others lay them aside and buckle up.YOUR BACKGROUND SHLDN'T BE A REASON WHILE UR BACK IS ON THE GROUND.

GO,KICK OPEN DAT DOOR OF SUCCESS....ON ENTERING CONFIDENTLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF.
I like the way you look at the world
Thanks. Got a new drive!
Re: 20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student by ProfGday(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
God bless you prof OP, even as I am almost 30, I never knew the best method to study. I am planning to do a Masters this year, and I have found this topic veryy interesting.God bless you.God bless Nairaland.
You're qwelcome bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admission List Is Out / I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life / Where Is Your Wounded Inner Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.