Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign (5328 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by kidwave(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Omg!! People really want to see that President Jonathan is ousted from office come the presidential elections

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/breaking-news-atiku-singlehandedly.html

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by petrov10: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
thieves see old muhamadu smilling like a sheep
Gej till. Pa muhamadu gets his primary 6 certificates

18 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
I saw helipcopter, twelve jeeps and 50 million not 500 million in APC facebook page.
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chinese egg. Let the US pump her whole fiscal budget on his campaign, all na fruitless venture. How many almajiri have they uplifted. "a corrupt man can't fight corruption" Atiku na saint now! The peak of hypocrisy from Mr. quorruft

11 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Nctrice(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
I like the challenge!!! Pdp would buckle up!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by kidwave(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dcaliph, there is not enough space for me to list everything here. That's y i wrote the two. By the way, rumors are saying 500m, while many are bent on 50m. Lets keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by M17: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
How did he made that money? Authority stealing.

he need to be in jail by now .

when you see oil pollution and oil spills in Niger delta . you wanna slap this thief in chief and his pay master obj.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by tit(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
that is the helicopter they have been using to supply boko haram?
the truth is coming out small small.
Allah will expose all boko haram sponsor!

21 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Kororugged231: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
[s]
tit:
[/s]

Dumbo

31 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Viktoh(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ till 2019

15 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by tit(f): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kororugged231:
[s][/s]

i am Dumbo like buhari

shocked shocked shocked

sorry ooo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by falconey(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
PDP fans go jump like he-goats now
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by stinggy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wary of the romance with this Atiku of a guy. He should pls stay on his own

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by donphilopus: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

Are you sure you are a human being at all?! I hate quoting here. They've been supplying weapons and foods to Boko Haram, yet the clueless C-i-C ain't done anything about that. GEJ is to blame for the insecurity in this country!

21 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by M17: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
If GEJ want 40 helicopter he will get it in 1 snap of his fingers .

the oil belong to Niger delta . oil is on bukuharri's mind.

7 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by kokoA(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
must you use every opportunity to show the world how dumb you are?

24 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
A soon to be disqualified candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:
1000 likes

9 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
And they said they won't last together.
Here they are embracing peace and harmony among themselves.

by the way,the source of this news is of questionable doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by ILRNZH: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Atiku has remained magnanimous after losing the most democratic primaries ever held in Nigeria since 1993.

APC is surprising Nigerians by the day.
Unity and organisation in play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Atiku show of sportsmanship should be applauded. He may have one or two issues but I applaud his maturity since losing the primaries

6 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by FreeGlobe(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
500 million against a 21 billion war chest? That helicopter better not fly to SE cool

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Obascoetubi: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
kidwave:
Omg!! People really want to see that President Jonathan is ousted from office come the presidential elections

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/breaking-news-atiku-singlehandedly.html
na the money he chop in office
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by coolshegs10(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
where did atikuvsee money to buy helicopter?
....Jesus no sidown for heaven dey look us for naija o...help us!!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Truth24(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Watching.....Wat a desperate move
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by odeebee: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
The CHANGE Nigerians long for since 1999 is here

GMB will dominate in both North, West and fractions in East and south

1 Like

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by eye4eye: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Viktoh:
GEJ till 2015
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by SweetJoystick(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by coolhamid(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
If this report is true then I doubt if GMB would be able to fight corruption successfully when he becomes the president...

My 5 years old cousin knows that ATIKU is corrupt.

Why wine and dine with the corrupt when you call yourself anti-corruption czar?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by 100Cents: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Athief-ku is very rich.

Go see INTELS at ONNE free trade zone..

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Atiku Donated N500mil And A Helicopter To Buhari's Election Campaign by Kororugged231: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
tit:

I am a jobless old man that lie for a living. I stole a pics online as my dp and pretend to be a female. May devil punish me for misleading people

Amen!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See / See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election / Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.