Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) (21724 Views)

APC Asking Nigerians About Their 2 Years Performance / See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by FKO81(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

Sit at home, for Tinubu.and co to complet the international terminal in Enugu airport? Or For Osobanjo to complet the second Niger bridge? Or Kwakwaso to complet road projects GEJ started in southeast or El rufia to implement the out come of national confrence? we are ready more than ever before to support him, I never supported him in 2011, APC uttrances and agenda has motivated me and I'm also motivated for all he is doing despite the challengies confronting him he still remain focused , I know what I went through to get my PVC just because of him. I believe where we will have low turn-out is north east, southeast are more united more than ever to support him because, he need another tenue to complet his projects across the country, which change Tinubu, Atiku or Amaechi campaign maneger that will bring the change? GMB brain is to old for those criminals to outsmart stop confusing urself, I only hear change online.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2015
APC clowns

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell each of you

Did it correspond with what Mbaka said.?
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by lyricalpontiff(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
Post of d year
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Zet72(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E&feature=youtu.be&a
Who's mbaka? I hope it isn't thesame slave of the Roman pagan church, that keeps deceiving the simpletons & the gullibles in Enugu?....smh

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
emiye:
Old things have passed away bro...... Stop living and going back in to 2014. This is 2015.

Scream Change.........................
The speech was made in 2014 too.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kororugged231: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Oh dear!
Tori Don wowo.
The accused don become the complainant. Trouble in paradise.

Lmaooo. This is funny

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by emiye(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

The speech was made in 2014 too.
crossover night speech , a change from 2014 to 2015. dec.31, 2014 to Jan. 1, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Zet72(m): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Abagworo:
The most significant message here is that Christians are uniting with Moslems as we all share same fate as Nigerians. Jonathan's propaganda of religious and tribal hate is dead.
Shut that trap u called mouth, Christians & Muslims don't share thesame fate. The backwardness of Nigeria today is muslims & islam, the monster(terrorism) killing our peoples & putting Nigeria in bad light is islam & muslims.
The lopsided society we have today in Nigeria is orchestrated by muslims & islam. The pathetic fate that has befallen Christians in Nigeria today was hatched by muslims & islam, infact we don't have or share anything in common & we will never have anything in common, whether in this life or life after.

Like Hitler to the Jews, like Buhari to Nigerian Christians.......we will never forget

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Eziachi: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
''We want you to go back there (Aso rock), we will keep praying for you''.
''You and your husband have done very well despite the distractions''.
''They are using boko haram to distract your husband but, but he still did well, what if there were no distractions?''
''Jonathan bring back the Chibok girls, is he holding them? Are they living in his house''?
''Those people saying Jonathan shold bring back the Chibok girls are the ones holding them, they should release the girls.
All these words changed just because a bird refused to fly
LMAO!
How can this man be taken serious
The question of being taken seriously should have been for you.
Because it seemed that you loved his first sermon when he sing praise of Jonathan but hated it when he sang a different tune against him.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Zet72(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2015
FastShipping:
" Good Luck is a good man but he cannot rule Nigeria because Nigeria is too big for Goodluck Jonathan"

"The Goodluck in Jonathan has become Badluck to Nigerians". "Whatever brought in Jonathan should send him back"

"Goodluck answers Ebele and Azikwe during election but he will not answer Azikwe and Ebele after election".

"The continuity of Jonathan will become disaster to Nigeria" "Nigeria is like egg that is about to break in the hands of Jonathan and it should not happen"

Rev. Fr. Mbaka, Jan 2015
You & your yeye mbaka should know that, anything that will hasten the balkanization of this discombobulated shithole is a very welcome development

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Eziachi: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
He campaigned against Nnamani in 2003, the man won flawlessly, he keeps campaigning against Ekweremadu yet the senator keeps winning.
Abegi!
If that is the case that means that he has been consistent about voicing out against bad rulers looking back now at the sort of leader Nnamani became.
Whether people like you paid any heed to prevent such rulers is not his fault or can be called a failure on his part but yours.
Why he drastically changed his tone on Jonathan will soon manifest.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Abagworo(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Zet72:
Shut that trap u called mouth, Christians & Muslims don't share thesame fate. The backwardness of Nigeria today is muslims & islam, the monster(terrorism) killing our peoples & putting Nigeria in bad light is islam & muslims.
The lopsided society we have today in Nigeria is orchestrated by muslims & islam. The pathetic fate that has befallen Christians in Nigeria today was hatched by muslims & islam, infact we don't have or share anything in common & we will never have anything in common, whether in this life or life after.

Like Hitler to the Jews, like Buhari to Nigerian Christians.......we will never forget

PDP orchestrated the killing of Corpers to cover up and derail sincere anti elite protests.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Zet72(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Kororugged:

Typical!

He is not God!

He gave his personal opinion in the video you put up

He has now received divine instructions! Go and watch the video again and listen to how he came to his divine conclusion.

You hate his Holy Ghost Inspired new year message, you disagree with it BUT it does not change his message.

The people have heard it. Let them decide!!

Nigerians are tired of Bad luck called Good-luck

Can't u make use of ur God-given brain or try to be a little logical!!, thesame unverified HOLYGHOST that told christ okotie that he will be the president of Nigeria in 2003 & 2007, yet he failed yakataa?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by softwareman(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Nobody is disputing the fact that Jonathan would win in the south East, but the collateral damage this video would cause jonathan in other zones is better imagined! Some Igbos will simply sit at home on the election day than vote jonathan. Furthermore stop bringing Obasanjo here, Nigeria before now had never clamoured for change in this magnitude! Many are just tired of PDP and not necessary jonathan per se! The video really dealt a fatal blow to PDP religious campaign! I think you need to watch the part 2 cheesy
Gbam. The greatest damage is to PDP intended strategy of using religious divide to mop up Christian votes across the country. For the strategy to work, almost all the men of God were supposed to be preaching virulent anti buhari and pro Jonathan messages.
Once the Jonathan people fail to project buhari as ANTI CHRISTIAN to all christians , especially christians outside the SS/SE and prominent men of God like father MBAKA comes out to endorse him, then the religious strategy is being done a fatal blow. This election will be interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Zet72(m): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Abagworo:

PDP orchestrated the killing of Corpers to cover up and derail sincere anti elite protests.
You're classless,shameless & moralless hence, no need putting up argument with you.
Thesame mbaka that was labeled fraud & fake by you mongrels & chipmunks, is thesame been praised & taken serious for a mere political statement that bears no weight or significant?......hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by abacus(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2015
The most important thing is the message.. everything else is a ruse.

GMB is a good man. Nigeria will flourish again.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Jesusloveyou: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2015
Kylekent59:

i have d power to take decision for myself and nt my fellow being taking decision for me
decision for wrong dude,pls don't waste ur vote for that dude,vote wisely.vote buhari 2015.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by SamIkenna: 5:52am On Jan 03, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Jesusloveyou: 6:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Zet72:
You & your yeye mbaka should know that, anything that will hasten the balkanization of this discombobulated shithole is a very welcome development
why not say u want balkanization in that wasted national conference,instead of rigging election,then violent that wil result to more death,or steal from ur country to sponsor insurgency,all because u want broke -up.pls for christ sake,tell ur ogogoro master,to stop insurgency and he should not rig d election.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Mabaka said if chimaroke win second term he will pull his garment, when chimaroke won he refuses to pull hisgarment

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Alphaoscar: 6:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Why is this not even on the fp since yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kylekent59: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
decision for wrong dude,pls don't waste ur vote for that dude,vote wisely.vote buhari 2015.
are u in bondage as u can see am free cus my decision gives me joy
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by fortunes0215(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Mods front page pls.

Like if you agree.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Caseless: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=22pt]"Can Somebody Help Me To Shout Change" [/size]Rev Mbaka

And the congregation Thundered Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I woke up to that video this morning. I've never seen a father like that(even though ' Rev.fathers' are known to be upright most times). Fr mbaka has further entrenched my love for catholic by this msg free of the usual mawkishness some pastors are known for when it comes to gej.
na that man church I go go marry from.
[
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by benpuzzy(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Okorocha's and Amaechi's millions are working.

We shall see if truly he heard from the holy spirit[/size]
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by benpuzzy(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

you are on point. If he really heard from the Holy spirit, Ohakin would have won the PDP primaries. This was the same man that hosted PEJ in his Ministry last month.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by benpuzzy(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Splashme:

you are on point. If he really heard from the Holy spirit, Ohakim would have won the PDP primaries. This was the same man that hosted PEJ in his Ministry last month.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:

The question of being taken seriously should have been for you.
Because it seemed that you loved his first sermon when he sing praise of Jonathan but hated it when he sang a different tune against him.
I blasted this same man here on Nairaland when he was asking Imolites to forgive Ohakim while criticising Rochas for not donating money to the church.
I have never taken the man seriously, you can go to the thread where he also called APC boko haram party and see if I commented there.
Where is your proof that I loved his first sermon? You should be able to make your conclusions sensibly. If you weren't full of bias, you would have seen posts from those praising him now including the OP, where they insulted him after the service where he endorsed GEJ, but you have been blinded by hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration / Two Nimbo Women Go Mad Over Attack Trauma (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.