Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) (21729 Views)

APC Asking Nigerians About Their 2 Years Performance / See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
But why are these PDP rats worried about Fr. Mbaka's preaching on Jonathan? Ayo Oritsajafor is there to always give Jonathan the spiritual messages he desires. Does it mean Ayo Oritsejafor is not popular? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Jesusloveyou: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kylekent59:
I vote for my choice and not someone telling me whom to vote for
u may have a wrong choice,better join d vehicle for change.somebody have to tell u,so that, u wil not go astray,vote for change 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kororugged: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
God bless The Great Rev Mbaka

This is an eye opener and it shows that the poverty and insecurity that GEJ has presided over is affecting the entire country

Yourbas, Igbos, Hausas, Edos, Idomas, Tiv, Kanuri, Ijaws etc are all clamouring for CHANGE!!!

What a touching sermon!

Gej till February 2015

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by funkiebully: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
God is not author of confusion, fr mbaka already told worshippers that God said GEJ must win 2015

Watch below link

Video link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAN8Py7tiCo

APC rats should stop masturbating cos next month election is done nd dusted.

Btw I am a Catholic.

GEJ till APC members cries like cow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Holy spirit does not support corruption. I guess you're not holier than Mbaka.

The HolySpirit is accessible to all

Have you verified from the HolySpirit.?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kylekent59: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u may have a wrong choice,better join d vehicle for change.somebody have to tell u,so that, u wil not go astray,vote for change 2015.
i have d power to take decision for myself and nt my fellow being taking decision for me
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kororugged: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
funkiebully:
[s]God is not author of confusion, fr mbaka already told worshippers that God said GEJ must win 2015

Watch below link

Video link;

Btw I am a Catholic.

GEJ till APC members cries like cow[/s]

Nonsense!

The Man of God has spoken, you should listen to the sermon and educate yourself.

All you do on NL is cry . This is a new year. Use your brain!

At the bolded, tell us another story. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
''We want you to go back there (Aso rock), we will keep praying for you''.
''You and your husband have done very well despite the distractions''.
''They are using boko haram to distract your husband but, but he still did well, what if there were no distractions?''
''Jonathan bring back the Chibok girls, is he holding them? Are they living in his house''?
''Those people saying Jonathan shold bring back the Chibok girls are the ones holding them, they should release the girls.
All these words changed just because a bird refused to fly
LMAO!
How can this man be taken seriously?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
funkiebully:
God is not author of confusion, fr mbaka already told worshippers that God said GEJ must win 2015

Watch below link

Video link;

Btw I am a Catholic.

GEJ till APC members cries like cow

Berem Obiagelli watch this and give us your view ngenekwenu

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
[s] ''You and your husband have done very well and deserve another term''.
''They are using boko haram to distract your husband but, but he still did well, what if there were no distractions?''
''Jonathan bring back the Chibok girls, is he holding them? Are they living in his house''?
LMAO!
[/s]

stop lamenting! If you don't take Mbaka seriously, thousands of his followers do. Besides,Oritsejafor should tell us his own prophecy since he sees the same holy spirit too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kororugged:

Nonsense!

The Man of God has spoken, you should listen to the sermon and educate yourself.

All you do on NL is cry . This is a new year. Use your brain!

At the bolded, tell us another story. undecided

He said the HOLYSPIRIT told him

Have you verified from the HOLYSPIRIT yourself.?

It is sin to believe without verification

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by funkiebully: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Guys go to this thread and read comments from apc hypocrites like berem, ngeneusuenu n co

I screen copied some before they will go and edit their posts.

These rats were cursing this same mbaka on that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1989644/patience-jonathan-visits-rev-father

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
''We wany you to go back there (Aso rock), we will keep praying for you''.
''You and your husband have done very well despite the distractions''.
LMAO!

APC clowns failed to ask the HOLYSPIRIT if he was the one that inspired Mbaka since Mbaka claimed the HOLYSPIRIT directed him

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by funkiebully: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
stop lamenting! If you don't take Mbaka seriously, thousands of his followers do. Besides,Oritsejafor should tell us his own prophecy since he sees the same holy spirit too.

Hmmm, hypocrite. The same mbaka u insulted in this thread.

1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
So which of his words are the followers supposed to follow?
Mbaka: ''We want you to go back there (Aso rock), we will keep praying for you''.
''You and your husband have done very well
despite the distractions''.
''They are using boko haram to distract your
husband but, but he still did well, what if there were no distractions?''
''Jonathan bring back the Chibok girls, is he
holding them? Are they living in his house''?
''Those people saying Jonathan should bring back the Chibok girls are the ones holding them, they should release the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kororugged: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9 post=29435558][s]''You and your husband have done very well and deserve another term''.
LMAO!
[/s]

Typical!

He is not God!

He gave his personal opinion in the video you put up

He has now received divine instructions! Go and watch the video again and listen to how he came to his divine conclusion.

You hate his Holy Ghost Inspired new year message, you disagree with it BUT it does not change his message.

The people have heard it. Let them decide!!

Nigerians are tired of Bad luck called Good-luck

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

BlackTechnology,stop attacking the messenger and focus on the message. Fr. Mbaka has spoken! You and your fellow satanists should go back to the drawing table and convince Nigerians why they should vote for Jonathan, and stop attacking Buhari to win votes for Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by funkiebully: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Screenshots of apc hypocrites

1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you personally.?
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by oduastates: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just like Gowon,shagari, ibb,abacha, Obasanjo and now GEJ.
They have all tried to hang on to power at all cost, for the sake of hanging on to power,even though he people wanted them out.
They all have between 4 to 6 years to earn the vote. This is the simplest thing to do. They get there and turn themselves into tin -gods and depots sharing the country's wealth amongst a crooked few along the corridors of power.
The silent voices in the East must rise against the cacophony of noises coming from their self-centred elites. There are some out there speaking but their voices are being drowned out.
Stop allowing a few from using you as a bargaining chip for peanuts and start learning to use your bloc vote to demand good governance and regional development.
We have these types in the SW but we have absolutely succeeded in putting them in their places. The only way they are relevant today is to go to Abuja to do their sycophancy or when abuja tries to force them on us using their rigging machinery, military, police or INEC.
When the time is right and these useless types have been quarantined, we will move against the conservatives calling themselves progressives.

First item on buhari's agenda must to retrieve all oil blocks and vest them in the country like putin did in Russia.
Remove all oil importing marketers from the value chain.
Let them all go and set up biscuit factories.
Jonathan could easily have won the SW by doing or not allowing the following to happen.

1 fuel subsidy fraud. He lost the professional class here especially the use of ethnicity and military during the protest.
2 mismanagement of the economy
3 Reno omokri ,okupe ,asari and his online trolls
4 better handling of boko haram . He did not create it but he could and should have handled it better.
5 heeding the alaafins warning not to get involved in SW politics.
6 being supportive of the governors and assisting them with their projects
7 the use of religion and ethnicity as a tool.
8 a lack of control over subordinates.
9 the complete marginalisation of the SW. He could have made up for the absence with prominent appointment of professional (not politicians) in non elective posts
10 Pallying around with criminal politicians.
11 putting his wife in check.
12 the final straw was amaechi( many yorubas considers PH to be the closest to lagos in attitude). If Jonathan was allowed to get away with the nonsense in rivers state, he may want to try in the West. A line was drawn in the sand.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by funkiebully: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
I see double faced e rats here
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by cronus: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wahala dey.... this Reverend Father is very popular in the East..he might not change the tide in the East against Jonathan but will cost him votes.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kororugged: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I only believe what the Man of God has said

If he made those comments about Buhari, you would not be here complaining.

The Man of God has spoken.

Change is coming

Nigerians are tired of Bad Luck

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kororugged:

Typical!

He is not God!

He has now received divine instructions! Go and watch the video again and listen to how he came to his divine conclusion.

You hate his Holy Ghost Inspired new year message, you disagree with it BUT it does not change his message.

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you.?
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
The man is no longer a fraud.
NgeneUkwenu:

That's how other outlets reported it! Let the world see the fraud Mbaka is!
www.nairaland.com/1989644/patience-jonathan-visits-rev-father/1

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
funkiebully:
Guys go to this thread and read comments from apc hypocrites like berem, ngeneusuenu n co

I screen copied some before they will go and edit their posts.

These rats were cursing this same mbaka on that thread.

Liar!! I have gone through the thread. show me where I cursed Mbaka! Show me where I insulted him.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kororugged:

Typical!

He is not God!

He said he didnt want to share the message initially but Holy Spirit warned him seriously! Leave collynz of a welder to continue fooling himself!

jonathan is really finished with this message!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by anonimi: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I think there was one ex-singer turned pastor turned politician who said his holy spirit told him he will be a FRESH president. Does anyone remember his name cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sometimes I marvel at the way things are in this country. The truth is that people have already decided who to cast their votes for. All these would not change anyone's decision. Even if you dig up a video of GMB killing an somebody, it wouldn't change the decision of those who have decided to vote for him. The same way even if the pope says GEJ is a demon it wouldn't change the mindset of those who would vote for him.

However, this video makes me wonder if Fr. Mbaka has not turned into a politician. I remember he said Chimaroke would not win a second term in office, which Chimaroke eventually won. I remember just in November, right in the presence of the first lady, he said GEJ would get re-elected. I remember sometime in August he said Ohakim would be the next governor of Imo state, Ohakim didn't even come second in the primaries.
Now he's making (disrespectful) statements against a sitting president (like a teenager on facebook). Saying "goodluck met yar adua and yar adua died". I think this priest is rapidly loosing his vocal power. He's making it look like he's a paid campaigner. I personally do not support religious leaders being political. That's why I don't like Oristejafor's friendship with GEJ, and that's also why I'm totally not in support of Mbaka's utterances.

At the end of the day, If GEJ wins, Mbaka would be seen as a lair. Well, it happened with Ohakim, and Chimaroke, so I wouldn't be surprised if it still happens with GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
BlackTechnology,stop attacking the messenger and focus on the message. Fr. Mbaka has spoken! You and your fellow satanists should go back to the drawing table and convince Nigerians why they should vote for Jonathan, and stop attacking Buhari to win votes for Jonathan

Berem my love

Let's be sincere for once

You and I are Christians

Have you verified from the HOLYSPIRIT.?

Yes or No

I have prayed and in Jesus name will receive an answer

What of you.?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Berem my love

Let's be sincere for once

You and I are Christians

Have you verified from the HOLYSPIRIT.?

Yes or No

I have prayed and in Jesus name will receive an answer

What of you.?
. Please am tired of your back and forth argument. The message has gone viral and has been passed.

Excuse me please!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He said he didnt want to share the message initially but Holy Spirit warned him seriously! Leave collynz of a welder to continue fooling himself!

jonathan is really finished with this message!

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you

Don't make the mistake of the young prophet

I have prayed

What of you.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians / Why Nigerians Are Hungry – Amaechi / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.