Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? (2629 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just tot about dz ... For me yes, twas really fun.. Bt later on the relationship crashed..

So share ur experience.....
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by DeeBoiyy: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yea. Even had few infatuations.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy YES
Its more faustrating when you can't even place wah xcatly iz makin u love sumbody u ve neva seen so much

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by elantraceey(f): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
cheesy YES
Its more faustrating when you can't even place wah xcatly iz makin u love sumbody u ve neva seen so much

As in ehn embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by HappyCreative(f): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
How can you love someone you've never met?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Princecalm(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
HappyCreative:
help me ask them, or are they in the spiritual world.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
HappyCreative:

My dear, its possible.. Diariz dz girl I luvd so much.. (I avnt see her) bt I just cnt xplain y I luv her...

I av only see her pix.. We olways video call.. Smtymz she strips for me.. (Tho dahts nt reason y I luv her)..

My dear.. Its fun sha.. Nd its craazy!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
cheesy YES

U ryt dear.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by djeezy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nope I haven't. It has happened the other way round and I was surprised how she could love someone she hasn't met. Well we're all different and I'm not ruling out that possibility.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes,a nairalander, she started doing some silly stuffs, gat to rearrange
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
edozie04:
Yes,a nairalander, she started doing some silly stuffs, gat to rearrange

Bros, who?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by horlah005: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
That's not love, it might be admiring, likeness, infatuation....

My tot though!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by carol2015(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
No ad I will never
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenneth205:

Bros, who?
Seriously you do not expect me to mention her name nau
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by ronald4lif(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
HappyCreative:

Like meeting the person via a social networking and fall for them even before you both meets, it's very possible and it happens everyday
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by clevvermind(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is possible. I'm already loving Mprex.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
edozie04:
Seriously you do not expect me to mention her name nau

Yep.. I gat ya!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Lisaflex(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
yes o! fell lyk mad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by kennynelcon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obsession not love.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Mprex(f): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
clevvermind:
shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
yes o! fell lyk mad

grin grin .. Dear.. So tell me did u date him ?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
clevvermind:

grin grin.. Hmmmmmm.......
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by rotgaktims(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
YES....is real, am a livin testimony of it. Met dis babe on facbk.....we wia into each oda(i mean fell inlov) bt we av nt seen oursef jst snd pic n video cal....for upto 2 years. i met ha for d 1st tym dis xmas in jos wia i spnd my xmas break.....gosh twas fun. its a nice xperience i mst say bt note__not for players.....mindyuw tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Lisaflex(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenneth205:

grin grin .. Dear.. So tell me did u date him ?
Nah,still hvnt met him in person

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Kenneth205(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lisaflex:

Nah,still hvnt met him in person

Olryt dear.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by Newkidoo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
clevvermind:
I could remember you created a thread kicking against flirting online.. guy, wat r u now doing
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by HappyCreative(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kenneth205:

My dear, its possible.. Diariz dz girl I luvd so much.. (I avnt see her) bt I just cnt xplain y I luv her...

I av only see her pix.. We olways video call.. Smtymz she strips for me.. (Tho dahts nt reason y I luv her)..

My dear.. Its fun sha.. Nd its craazy!

I think you'll find that's lust...
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by HappyCreative(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Like meeting the person via a social networking and fall for them even before you both meets, it's very possible and it happens everyday

I can understand that you can be attracted to someone without having met them; but love is a little strong is it not?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by ideology(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
badoolee:
cheesy YES

Have been in the same situation, I still love her till date.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by remsonik(f): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes I was in love with him....after 2 years of Facebook chat I finally met him in person once and that was the last I saw of him...still continued talking for 6 months then we lost contacts....

I miss him really dunno where he is or what happened to him

My namesake
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by ameryzzy(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes. I have. On Skype. We hav even had misunderstandings n resolved them bt we have not seen eyeball to eyeball
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? by clevvermind(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Newkidoo:

I could remember you created a thread kicking against flirting online.. guy, wat r u now doing
i did nt open a thread for her na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed / 8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only) / Before You Date My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.