Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (69986 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by mizquote(f): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
√ A.t.m pin
√Facebook password
√email password.
√worst personal secret(s)
√ family secret(s).
which two have you shared?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by MrLexander(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Today is my birthday grin

MrLexander

870 Likes 40 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Digital secrets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by apholaryn: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Climax secrets

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
The last two.

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by dachaste(f): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Last 3

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Rexhenrex(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sharing that number 1 with a naija girl who isn't ur wife is worst than committing suicide...the will even tag u as maga don pay,but if a guy agrees to share it then u guess maybe as good as mine grin the acct is empty...

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by rawpadgin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
farting in her presence superceed all u listed up there

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by queenfav(f): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
All except facebook password.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew pin kor nail ni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by bountyhunter: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin
√Facebook password
√email password.
√ family secret(s).

oh really?how cute what if he shares all that, and still uses you as a punchingbag

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by liljboy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

my sister, a man ought to have secrets, there is something your dad may never tell your mum but will tell your brother, because he is a man...... take it or leave it

for your question... I will never share any

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by kanmifad(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
shared my ATM pin & BVN no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Richiy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
What has email and Facebook password got to do with love? As for ATM, it may come up when you may need the other to help you withdraw

Family secrets is beyond just love. The person must be planning to join the family. Personal secrets is totally up to the person involved.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by obiak4(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
All on just one condition
till death do us path

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Richiy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rexhenrex:
Sharing that number 1 with a naija girl who isn't ur wife is worst than committing suicide...the will even tag u as maga don pay,but if a guy agrees to share it then u guess maybe as good as mine grin the acct is empty...

I am sure the OP did not mean your flings and crushes undecided undecided

She meant your steady gf or fiancée that you love. Cases may arise where you want her to do something for you that requires ATM pin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by ipledge10(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nairaland password

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Av gat nothing to hide.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by cruzita(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided robbery secrets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Story
I have shared all
At the end wat happened

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin
√Facebook password
√email password.
√ family secret(s).

which would you like to know?
I don't really need to know much... you know what I mean right?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Story
I have shared all
At the end wat happened

uhhhhh!
lemme guess... he chose another lady over you?
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
liljboy:
my sister, a man ought to have secrets, there is something your dad may never tell your mum but will tell your brother, because he is a man...... take it or leave it

for your question... I will never share any
Haba bros, it can be dat bad. Dont be a meanie.
If u find a girl u love, u will share atleast 2 of d options
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Tallesty1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

It is not wise to share family secrets with your girlfriend or wife.....

She will use against you in the future.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

uhhhhh!

lemme guess... he chose another lady over you?
Well if you put it dat way

Nd funny enough he shared his with me too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Story

I have shared all

At the end wat happened
Not all relationships lead to marriage even if it started the sweetest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
macklef:

Not all relationships lead to marriage even if it started the sweetest.
U r absolutely right

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Well if you put it dat way
Nd funny enough he shared his with me too
I guess that's life..
you show love to him... he shows it to another
buh dnt shut ur heart to love yet o... cute &deserving guys like me still dey

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U r absolutely right
I screengrabed your dp. Quite touching. Is d dp as a result of this heartbreaker we talking about? cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Flashh: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
To your own little knowledge, these are the prove for love?

10 Likes

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by damton(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
really.

don't think so

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Boxers, towel, toilet-doing it together after a great bean meal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.