Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (56200 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by mizkeleke(f): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
People can lie sha oh.
Issorait

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Splashme: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
mrofficial:
Only PDP apologists will not apply common sense because they are sentimental.

Now, has Buhari been contesting without his certificate? Let's ask Jega!

GMB2015

Just ask that man to go submit her certificates and stop ranting

25 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Monimatic(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
No Space in Aso Rock, the clueless one cluelessly defeating Pa Buhari n APC on Valentine day.

Amaechi campaign driector/Driver come and defend your Semi Illiterate 4 times Presidential election failure.

GEJ 2019 till Pa Buhari goes back to School.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Splashme: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eeyaaa . . . . poor man
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by lagdmark(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
everyday for the thief (buhari) one day for the owner (PDP)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ola6: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy

Ore mi. I was banned. Now, Im back in action. Awon APC omo ales ma gba!!! cry

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by aresa: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Army no get mouth? Source ko, gravy ni... lmao.

lol @ the usual NL bogus, crooked, deceptive and lying Title..,smh..

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by 100Cents: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari, telling lies since the days of OBJ as President..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by listenersky: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2015
Let me sit as I watch the unfolding drama in Hd.but wait o,why didn't they sound this alarm since he has been contesting,why now? They never bothered about his certificate when he contested in 2003,2007 and 2011,why now?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ola6: 12:27am On Jan 03, 2015
aljharem:
No wonder he said he will stabilize world oil prices grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2073376/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates#29436421

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kill me o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by yungcyrus(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
OliviaPope:
Hope they will not blame Jonathan for stealing Buhari's non-existent certificates grin Because these APC idi'ots are capable of anything. Bunch of grade A losers!
hahahaha, Buhari sold it for 150 cows.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by 100Cents: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2015
One day, Buhari go tell us, JAMB is with his Degree certificate.

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Brightology2(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha were una say mk aboki Buhari 4 get certificate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
ademoladeji:
Hmmm! Drama!
So, INEC no ask for the certificates all these times he was losing elections?
Why the cry for it now? Are they afraid he's goin to win?
We're all watching...
#NigerianDecides2015

He has never been this close to winning before. They are worried.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Myluv1: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Poo has hit the fan in APC quarters.. Yeye dey smell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Firefire(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2015
ola6:

Ore mi. I was banned. Now, Im back in action. Awon APC omo ales ma gba!!! cry

Welcome back bro. try to avoid ban. To reclaim Alausa is a Mission that must be accomplished.

In Togetherness we are One! cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by 100Cents: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2015
gurunlocker:
our hopeful president have started lying even b4 election.... I no blame him, I blame old age... he don forget where he keep am

He don use am wrap hot oily Akara...

Western education is haram..

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by donmalcolm21(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2015
This is getting interesting, I see another Toronto debacle again but what do you expect when GMB makes a known Certificate forger like Tinubu his patron

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari,(anti-west) nor go skool confirm take it this is no news na

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2015
So can we have a name? Or shall I publish my own article with my own unnamed source?

Nigeria o.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by 100Cents: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2015
harrysterol:
Buhari ur certificate or.... cool

U never went to school

He didn't deny.

He said bokos(people who burn schools) are his brothers.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Trailblazer1(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari is only a retrogressive change.

After watching his Christmas message I couldn't help but weep for my beloved country. All in the name of change we have stooped so low to accept gabbage as change. The man was having difficulty reading a Screened message.
What amazes me is how some intellectuals still queue behind him.

I want to go forward please.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by 100Cents: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
sufido123:
If the statement of the military is true Buhari has to be charged with perjury and disqualified from contesting the election.

It did not make sense in the first instance anyway. No one gives the originals of his credentials to his employer.

GEJ until Buhari presents his GCE!

Bros, even if nah First School Leaving Certificate.

Abeg, accept...

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by taofeeq137(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=15pt] Pa Buhari where ur certificate Abi na semi illiterate u bi?
The so called messiah of APC is now in Mess.

Pa Buhari forbids western education, he has BSC in Almajiri studies. grin grin grin
In the words of Asari Dokubo
"Pa Buhari is just an Old no Qualification kunu Drinking hausa/fulani cattle rearer"
grin grin grin[/size]

OK

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by aspaki(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
OliviaPope:
Hope they will not blame Jonathan for stealing Buhari's non-existent certificates grin Because these APC idi'ots are capable of anything. Bunch of grade A losers!
any how dey wan turn am GMB all the way

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
If he has a photocopy, then he should bring it out and then they can cross reference his examination number with the records at WAEC. This should be a simple issue to solve assuming that Buhari actually has a WAEC certificate in the first instance.

15 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by midolian(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2015
One of those annoying stories again...mama Junior, abeg get me a cup of water.....

NA STILL GMB!! SaI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by hamingra: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Its obvious those GEJ suppoters are the worst people nigeria has ever produced. When the shit hits the fan we would know who is who

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Trailblazer1(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2015
He should quickly enrol at the nearest university, perhaps he would have graduated before 2019 grin grin grin

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by elohorayodele: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari will soon replace 'Johnny' with 'certificate' and do a remix of that song. After some will call GEJ clueless!

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2015
APC led by an illiterate when they have fashola, kwakwanso, rochas, amaechi, ashawohole etc.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by tola9ja: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2015
You see, if you know the history of this country to some extent, you will just be looking at everything like a drama because you know history will repeat itself. Look, when I see people like Asari Dokubo making mouth, I just shake my head & enjoy his comedy. The same man who so loved his people that he sited his private university in Benin Republic. Anyway, take a good look at this man in the picture. His name is DANIEL KANU, and you see the YEAA on his shirt? It stood for Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha. He was the National Coordinator of YEAA and made tons of money campaigning for Abacha. He organized the infamous 2-million march for General Sani Abacha in Abuja in 1998.

Abacha was preparing to succeed himself & become a civilian president & he needed greedy youths like this guy to blow the lies & spread the propaganda on his behalf. You can see the same hungry youths everywhere on social media today & they think it is everyone that is hungry like them. The only difference is that there was no Facebook or Twitter during Abacha's time. It was that same time the same Prince Arthur Eze who was cursing Igbos who don't support Jonathan some days ago & Arisekola Alao were saying it was either Abacha or Nigeria would break. They said Abacha was sent by God & pushed the man so tey until they pushed him to his grave. Today, the same Eze is donating billions to GEJ and is saying it is either Ebele or Nigeria will fall. Tah!

Daniel Kanu did his job well and he even said that they would die if Abacha did not succeed himself. But Abacha died & Kanu did not kill himself o. As I am writing this, the dude is still alive, enjoying the money. So when you see Asari-Dokubo making mouth that Nigeria will collapse, he will bomb bla bla bla, just ignore him. After Jonathan's loss, he will be the first to run from Nigeria, & where is he going to run to? Benin Republic of course, and that is why he is already setting up all his most important investments there. Nigeria is just a place for him to make money, it is all business for him & other militant leaders who keep shouting they will break Nigeria. They know they cannot survive in a sane Nigeria, they depend on either violence or government patronage to survive. They are no talented wealth-making geniuses. The same Tompolo that is making mouth today ran into hiding when Yar'adua sent warplanes to bomb Gbaramatu Kingdom. Do not worry your head when people say ah, Nigeria will break up, Nigeria will not survive...bleh! They have been saying that since 19 gbogboro. Whoever wins, Nigeria will stand. Nigeria is bigger than Buhari or Jonathan. One man cannot change anything. All of us must come together & do the right thing.

Look around the world, you can count the number of nations that actually broke up, it is not a common occurrence, it is rare. Presidents will come and go, our fatherland will remain because resilience is what defines the Nigerian spirit. We have seen the worst of all: a civil war. I am not just a Nigerian by birth or mouth, my very soul is Nigerian & it transcends the empty words of boastful creek warlord. If anything happens to any politician today, Nigeria continues, life continues, Yar'adua died, nothing happened, very few people even remember Tura'i today, that's life. Do not worry your head over nothing. There will be peace. By the way, I want to ask you to do me a favour. Please na beg I dey beg: GO GET YOUR PVC, and I don't mean polyvinyl chloride, you know what I mean. Thank you

Image credits: Richard Akinnola II

To know more about Abacha and what Daniel Kanu did, read the full story
, click: http://www.naijarchives.com/sani-abacha-nigerias-enigmatic…/

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos / The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.