Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (56299 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Sermwell(m): 3:46am On Jan 03, 2015
I enjoyed myself reading all your comments!! grin
Lemme goan Sleep o! I hope Buhari finds his SSCE certs before I wake up else....

GEJ TILL 2019!!!

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 03, 2015
stayblack:
Buhari for President.school or no School.buhari means change.educated Monkeys.
My guy this is bigger than you, let me help to simplify it.
If buhari doesn't present the ORIGINALS of his educational certificate to INEC as a minimum requirement for Presidential election by Jan 16th, he stands disqualified and apc would be fined N500,000.
And if apc doesn't get a replacement latest 2 weeks before the elections, then there won't be apc or 'broom' on the ballot papers come Feb 14th.
That's why LIAR MOHAMED and tinubu de run helter skelter now,
I really hope buhari presents his cert cos there is no waiver and lawyers are ready to drag him, apc and INEC to courts on Perjury.
I also want to see him cry again when he is defeated the fourth time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CHM11: 4:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Sermwell:
I enjoyed myself reading all your comments!! grin
Lemme goan Sleep o! I hope Buhari finds his SSCE certs before I wake up else....

GEJ TILL 2019!!!
He doesn't have jooooor..we have been using candle to find it here at the secretary of the Military board, e no dey ni...
Even oga at d top is helping us find it!!!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Sunbellar: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Revolution:

THe military board say that don't have the originals but they should release what they have, i.e. the photocopies.
Why can't Buhari present his photocopies if he has ever gone to school? I can never vote for a semi illiterate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
As an intelligent person, please ask yourself this question.
Has anyone seen this affidavits?
Did INEC ever made any statement that they are having issue with any candidate certificate?
When this story started circulating, what was INEC's official response?
No need to quote you much, but to inform people.
Go to INEC's website you will see the credentials screening dates.
Watch out for surprises to both buhari and ambode.
While buhari could not submit his educational credentials as a minimum requirement, ambode credentials come with two states of origin.
They will explain to INEC or the courts come Jan 12 to 14

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Miscellaneous(m): 4:11am On Jan 03, 2015
listenersky:
Let me sit as I watch the unfolding drama in Hd.but wait o,why didn't they sound this alarm since he has been contesting,why now? They never bothered about his certificate when he contested in 2003,2007 and 2011,why now?

eversince u av been shouting: "corruption, corruption, corruption" & now change has come to start dealing with corruption & u are asking: "why now?" In all honesty, does it make sense? I'm tired of this country…… the masses are allergic to positive change…… sh1t

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by kross01(m): 4:13am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
He was the head of state once, a contestant thrice.
So na Wetin we 1 use certificate do?
2003 there was no fuss, same in 2007 and 2011.
Now what?
To execute a coup u need no Certificates. As for the past years he ran for office, you need to know that it is not INEC nor the PDP that is agitating for his Certificates but the people he wishes to head. INEC only made public what was submitted to them by the aspirants in the spirit of Freedom of Information Act(FOI). This is one of the problems i have with APC and Lagos State, refusal to sign the FOI bill into law, a clear conscience they say fears no accusations, why the refusal by Fashola to sign FOI into law? Would love to see how this ends

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CHM11: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2015
kross01:

To execute a coup u need no Certificates. As for the past years he ran for office, you need to know that it is not INEC nor the PDP that is agitating for his Certificates but the people he wishes to head. INEC only made public what was submitted to them by the aspirants in the spirit of Freedom of Information Act(FOI). This is one of the problems i have with APC and Lagos State, refusal to sign the FOI bill into law, a clear conscience they say fears no accusations, why the refusal by Fashola to sign FOI into law? Would love to see how this ends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by neocortex: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
Now what?

Are you saying it is okay to continue doing something wrong provided someone got away with it the previous three times ?
What sort of CHANGE do you represent ?

Nigeria's constitution can't be allowed to be cheated by anybody.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by neocortex: 4:33am On Jan 03, 2015
ademoladeji:
Hmmm! Drama!
So, INEC no ask for the certificates all these times he was losing elections?
Why the cry for it now? Are they afraid he's goin to win?
We're all watching...
#NigerianDecides2015

Do you and your general support illegality ? If yes why should Nigerians vote for illegality.
Nigerians have long waited for the rule of Law to apply to all, they cannot accept a certificate forger as president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CHM11: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2015
neocortex:

Do you and your general support illegality ? If yes why should Nigerians vote for illegality.
Nigerians have long waited for the rule of Law to apply to all, they cannot accept a certificate forger as president.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by allcomage: 4:43am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
I was around in the 50s till now. No one made such statements. Because you read a joke in the media made up by pompous southerners based on baseless stereotype against the north on education doesn't mean it is the truth.
Tell me the journalist and media that ask such questions or conducted such an interview which year was it and the date and under what forum?

Many Nigerians wickedly stereotyped Igbos as lovers of money, while they hated it but the evidence does not support such stereotype. That's the same with northerners when uninformed southerners, mindlessly believed that northerners are unintelligent or uneducated.

My dear it happened real time on national tv and I watched it. It was a civilian governor , Alhaji Barkinzuwo, the buhari regime toppled them,when the soldiers searched his house millions of naira cash were found packed in his wardrobe,under the bed ,etc. When questioned,he said the house is government house and that the money is government money. He was not educated but was very corrupt.I was a kid then but was interested in affairs.Older people who witnessed it can bear witness more but the core of the story is real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by 49cents(m): 4:45am On Jan 03, 2015
hugafella:
Buhari is a desperate, unintelligent, uneducated, senile, disgruntled, evil, blood sucking, liar! the guy doesn't have any certificate at all.

You just described buhari aptly!

The guy is disguntled that is why he is talking about justice cos he feels envious of the intellectual and mental progress of the south is due to the oil;

He is desparate about getting into Aso rock to see if he can undo this reality

He is blood sucking becos he doesn't mind who dies as he has to get into power at all cost

He Is evil........Nigeria rejects him

Hypocritic, pretensious deperado

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by activefibre1(m): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2015
ola6:
Btw, MODS why did you ban me? Abi una dey craze? You no wan make I deal with these APC rats?! grin
Happy new year folks. Its good to be back. Ola6 reporting from Lagos. Time to remove the rats from Lagos!

you comot from prison, you never still change. I beg na who release this man, mak una com ooo.

Back to the matter wey dey grand, hmmm.., make buhari go waec, forge result na. I dey wait mak does boko boys bomb waec. If e happen , e don finish, we don see the person wey dey behinde dem.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CaniiiceDim(m): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2015
100Cents:

Una know say, Namadi Sambo declared that his certificates got burnt, supported by sworn affidavits and got away with it.

Buhari come say, " Kai, this style dey work o, walai, Nigeria army hold my certificate " .

Bad belle Nigerians no con agree with the general..
. Sambo submitted his original WAEC certificate which was the minimum requirement for the office of the presidency and vice. What got burnt was his Degree and Masters certificate. If Buhari does not submit his original Waec certificate, I hope it won't cause trouble when he gets disqualified? That means OSIBANJO FOR PRESIDENT !!! Wooow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by banky222: 4:51am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
Now what?
THIS is d " CHANGE" APC is talking about. Is no longer business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by hajimcy(m): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Bleep all those who lie for bahari.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by hajimcy(m): 5:00am On Jan 03, 2015
If bahari is Sami-illiterate what about obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 03, 2015
First it was tinubu then OSHOMOLE now is Buhari none has certificate and yet they want to take Nigeria to the next level. Yoruba man say I am washing!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by sufido123: 5:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Oshiomole has chimed in:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by cyntiathis: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2015
OGA TITUs. in Don Jazzy Voice, OHOO grin
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by sufido123: 5:20am On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
First it was tinubu then OSHOMOLE now is Buhari none has certificate and yet they want to take Nigeria to the next level. Yoruba man say I am washing!

Is it that interesting? Change indeed! We need change from certificate forgers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by playpaz: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Olodo wan rule over us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by sufido123: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Osinbajo has something to say too:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by figment232(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2015
mrofficial:
Only PDP apologists will not apply common sense because they are sentimental.

Now, has Buhari been contesting without his certificate? Let's ask Jega!

GMB2015
Yes he did
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by franksam2009: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2015
ola6:
[size=14pt]BUHARI, WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE? ABI YOU NO GO SCHOOL?[/size]

No wonder he said he will stabilize world oil prices grin grin grin grin
lolzzzzzzz!!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Emperor007: 5:43am On Jan 03, 2015
That is one of the reasons The North introduced Quota System, to occupy positions they are not / never qualified for.

Buhari ( GMB ) must provide his certificates or be disqualified by INEC, followed by his prosecution.

Merit must be completely introduced in everything again...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by D9ty7(m): 5:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Ehya! So Buhari is lying? Well lying is not corruption.
But lets look at it from this angle, Buhari is either semi illiterate or an illiterate, maybe he had no idea of what a certificate is. Maybe our dear APC supporters here can explain things to him.
If you can argue about Buhari on new year day, then I see no reason why you can go to Buhari's dungeon abi house on the third day of the year to explain things to him.
Have you ever thought maybe Buhari cannot differentiate between original copy and photocopy.
And what did he use in 2011?

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:48am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
Now what?
i never knew you could be this ignorant. does the position of a counsellor of your ward needs qualification?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 03, 2015
If him no get certificate, no p, mk him enrol for waec na. Or is he too old for that?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Onmason(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2015
'However, against the backdrop of Buhari’s
affidavit in court, a military source said ‘’that
the Army can not keep anybody’s original
certificate because it is the personal property
of the owner,’’ adding that such original
certificates were only needed at the point of
entry into the service.'. Ha, FEW days after? Were they asleep? A MILITARY source without a name? You mean the chief of defence or army staff? Is it the military sopkesperson? Did his parents forget to name him? And they have not sued the man? So they have the photocopies which of course are made from original copies? Which results did he submit the last three times he contested? This writeup is an insult to the collective sensibilities and sensitivities of educated nairalanders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.