Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (56199 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2015
gurunlocker:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates-army/
if he didn't scale through his courses,hw was he promoted to d rank of a Brigadier General?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by ritababe(f): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
APC led by an illiterate when they have fashola, kwakwanso, rochas, amaechi, ashawohole etc.

na yeye dey worry you abi? I hope no be my governor u dey call ashawohole

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by supremus: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2015
I learnt Bu.hari only had A1 in ISLAMIC STUDIES but (ef9) in others how true?

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by hollandis(f): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2015
abu12:
Let nigeria army denied it, not our source or what ever you call it. The nigeria army have PRO, they have head of pension, they have nigeria army record, let them verify and tell us. Not all this our source, our this. Buhari is just giving his opponent assignment and things to worry about and they are carrying it out
You are such an illiterate,your useless write up is tattered and riddled with grammatical bombs.
How come Buhari supporters are the unlearned,the unschooled in the society?

18 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by clevvermind(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2015
i can imagine apc supporters running helter skelter to to take cover.grin. all of them have taken off.grin

pls mods, dnt ban me again o. let me enjoy myself on this section very well. u dnt have to force anybody to support that dirty party apc. i'm for Jonathan for real. Jonthan till buhari present his certificates. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by PAINGAIN: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2015
supremus:
I learnt Bu.hari only had A1 in ISLAMIC STUDIES but (ef9) in others how true?
d guy better pass me sef, him atleast get 1 A1, me na F9 through out. Buhari no sharp at all, as sambo talk say fire hammer him certs, buhari for talk say cows chop him own certificate.

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2015
The Army agreed they have the photocopy, it is still the same thing as sworned in the affidavit . Pdp has blocked some people's head with their peaunt hence they cannot think clearly. Ask them why they are supporting mr clueless. They have nothing to say! Smh. Whichever way they come. GMB all the way!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by clevvermind(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2015
ola6:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na true o. so sweet. grin

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CHM11: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
if he didn't scale through his courses,hw was he promoted to d rank of a Brigadier General?
Is it not the Nigerian army I know? Where a colonel leader from the south south at war college did not get promoted to the rank of brig gen, yet all northerners did. Plsssssss...tell me something else. You can't enter the NDA without your o'level, you can't even use awaiting results. Buhari should have these results, WAEC, Bachelors or whatever they awarded him at the NDA, his war college certificates and all military training courses he attended and passed with documentations.
Things happen in the Army my brother.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by stayblack: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari for President.school or no School.buhari means change.educated Monkeys.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by saintneo(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2015
mrofficial:
Only PDP apologists will not apply common sense because they are sentimental.

Now, has Buhari been contesting without his certificate? Let's ask Jega!

GMB2015

No offence bro. But common sense indicates that Buhari should possess his credential and if any of the credentials was losthe should apply for replacement.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by dabossman(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2015
gurunlocker:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates-army/

Oga " military source," since you keep photocopies, why not make that available for public scrutiny?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by bnovative(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Quota system.
The same reason a child from the south who scored 130 and was denied entry into unity school whereas a child from the north scored 3 and was admitted.

He is one of the few senior military
officers in the history of the Nigeria to
fail the Command and Staff College
exams as well as the senior military
examinations. While his senior military
colleagues, such as Ibrahim Babangida,
Tunde Idiagbon, Theophilus Danjuma,
Augustus Aikhomu and Abdulsalami
Abubakar have military suffixes after
their names, such as FSS; Psc; or MNI;
Buhari has none.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
He was the head of state once, a contestant thrice.
So na Wetin we 1 use certificate do?
2003 there was no fuss, same in 2007 and 2011.
Now what?
What do you mean? Should we now overlook that because he ruled as a military dictator? This is democracy not military! Smh...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Descartes: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2015
stayblack:
Buhari for President.school or no School.buhari means change.educated Monkeys.
Why do you take delight in celebrating a certified scammer who has been scamming INEC and Nigerians since 2003? undecided

Cogito ergo sum
Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:24am On Jan 03, 2015
waitin concern me, all i want is for this fulani man to present his certificate or else…. kirikiri prison fast fast. no time.

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by CHM11: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2015
If only Buhari had listened when Babangida warned him to keep shut else he will expose him.
Anyway, when you stay with mad people too much you behave mad, likewise when you stay with cows too much, you will behave like a ___________....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by redcap: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
He was the head of state once, a contestant thrice.
So na Wetin we 1 use certificate do?
2003 there was no fuss, same in 2007 and 2011.
Now what?

It's called CHANGE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Descartes: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari is politically naive and APC is a political fraud-Sule Lamido

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by tonychristopher: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2015
But wait . Buhari must be daft and crazy to think we are crazy

Who submits original certificates ..you bring original for sighting and submit photocopied

Now buhari should find another story

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2015
PUSH1:
The Army agreed they have the photocopy, it is still the same thing as sworned in the affidavit . Pdp has blocked some people's head with their peaunt hence they cannot think clearly. Ask them why they are supporting mr clueless. They have nothing to say! Smh. Whichever way they come. GMB all the way!
which photocopy? To who? You must be high on kunu. Your feudal lord no go sch

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by tonychristopher: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2015
CHM11:
If only Buhari had listened when Babangida warned him to keep shut else he will expose him.
Anyway, when you stay with mad people too much you behave mad, likewise when you stay with cows too much, you will behave like a ___________....

That's what is called adaptation and acclimatization

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Arrantis: 1:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Forget APC and dia mumu and confused followers. Make una tell una aboki presidential aspirant to bring im certificate ooo. because im no sey im no go schl, naim make im form boko haram, meaning western education is sin. Nigeria plzzz b careful of dis man. He has evil plan against dis country. Clueless APC evil men.

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by mrrock: 1:32am On Jan 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The military is right on this one, no institution holds on to someone's original certificate when employing them...They only need the original certificate to verify your claims academically....

I guess the military is stylishly calling GMB a liar...cheesy

I will want to believe GMB meant his photocopied certificate is with the military and not the original...If GMB can't find his original certificate he should beckon on the military to assist with the photocopied one since he was once a general in the army...

So as to put this accusations and counter accusations to rest about his certificate...i still give GMB benefit of a doubt on this certificate issue

You're assuming the military have the photocopies. That's not the case. There're no document with the military neither with Buhari.
Remember those credentials were supposely acquired in those days where an uneducated northener will be made to head a government ministry with an educated Yoruba man or Igbo man as his assistant. An era when a northerner could head any government parastatal with or without academic qualification.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Eziachi: 1:35am On Jan 03, 2015
gurunlocker:
our hopeful president have started lying even b4 election.... I no blame him, I blame old age... he don forget where he keep am
As an intelligent person, please ask yourself this question.
Has anyone seen this affidavits?
Did INEC ever made any statement that they are having issue with any candidate certificate?
When this story started circulating, what was INEC's official response?
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by tonychristopher: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2015
hollandis:

You are such an illiterate,your useless write up is tattered and riddled with grammatical bombs.
How come Buhari supporters are the unlearned,the unschooled in the society?
.because APC is synonymous with touting and e thuggery so dear don't be alarmed

Expect to see more of their idiosyncratic attitude in few weeks town

Now tinubu never had certificate also

Oh birds of the same feather has a way of been found together

Just watching buhari.. he is just ....

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by kenny987(f): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa for some people o! Just because of your support for a person for reasons best known to you, you have decided not to even inquire into obvious legality issues! The law stipulates basic qualifications for certain positions; INEC as electoral umpire has the power to examine these and they must be originals, certified true copies or affidavits of whatever their status is, which must be true and in line with common sense. Those of you asking for photocopies, in your various plces of work or schools, did u present only photocopies? Did you not bring originals for sighting and did your original documents not remain in your possession? How then can someone say his original credentials are in the possession of his former employer and it is accepted by some hook, line and sinker? Where then is our patriotism? By our votes, we are the employers of whoever occupies any elective office and as an employer or as employers, there are basic standards which applicants must meet! Will you run your office or organization on sentiments? So why attempt to run Nigeria that way? Notwithstanding the corruption and poor performance of past leaders, if there must be change the basic foundation has to be in place upon which to build! How can people then blatantly ask for a waiver of constitutional provisions because GMB is involved? Is he above the law? This is a verifiable issue so it should be dealt with accordingly!

When people say PDP and GEJ are behind the current saga, the bottom line should be: Has there been a contravention of the law in this regard? A person cannot be blackmailed unless he actually has something to hide or be ashamed of! The law may appear to be applied selectively but it remains the law! It would have been a problem if the PDP aspirants were exempt form these educational requirements but that is not the case so why cry foul?

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Eziachi: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2015
mrrock:

You're assuming the military have the photocopies. That's not the case. There no document with the military neither with Buhari.
Remember those credentials were supposely acquired in those days where an uneducated northener will be made to head a government ministry with an educated Yoruba man or Igbo man as his assistant.
It's unfortunate that this misguided stereotype that northerners are all illiterate still persist. Yes they don't have many illiterate graduates like us but those of them of the elite are very well taught and speaks better and cohorent than many of us. They do not shout as loud as us.
Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by magmack: 1:44am On Jan 03, 2015
he burnt his certificates the night he sold his soul to boko haram.
i dey suspect dt guy wey claim say him be prof., with tinubu.....all of them na scamers. which kind change b this......for good or worse....shameful

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by Walspring: 1:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Who is clueless?

Gej or Buhari because how can someone who is aspiring to lead and direct over 160 millions people can not say is original certificate is lost but photocopy is with the military board.

I didnt blame him for being a head of state before, if i am not wrong it was coup that got him to the position of head of state then because there a lot of military personnel used grade 6 to joined military in the 1950s/1960s if i am not wrong

I can see why late Ojukwu was fighting Gowon then not just because of rank but educational criteria.

Pdp and Apc leaders dont have good mission for this nation at all, they are all clueless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army by IVORY2009(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2015
iykeaniogbe:

Major General and not Brigadier General.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos / The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.