Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (40499 Views)

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Oblion(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan

this one strong

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by okeyximo(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2015
pishures or adonbelivit
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Fynestboi: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2015
The last time I checked this kind thing only happen in nollywood movie shocked shocked
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Fynestboi: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
Confess what u did to him/herangry

Now we are here again NOLLYWOOD MENTALITY undecided undecided
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by kamez(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
This is super story....... A life of strife a sorrooooow...

OP this is harmattan season, the knock on the door was probably harmattan breeze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Oblion(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

Hmmm!
He was coming to do something in the village.
Is his maternal home his usual place of abode?
Was he doing something with people in his maternal village?
What color of shirt is he wearing?

all this kwesions, you be native doc? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Martins301:
First of all, this is not a topic for politics section, secondly, the dead are dead, the will only rise up on judgement day. . . . Evil spirits/devil can smtimes use their face to hunt people.

Ishiluv Seun and other mods make una cme talk put 4 dix mata o.
familiar spirits are everywhere.

op familiar spirit is at work. be more prayerful.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by duni04(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2015
NaLaugh:
call ghostbusters
Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello nairalanders. This is no joke. Last week Saturday, my cousin was returning from Lagos to village, when he had an accident before Benin and died instantly.

His remains is in the mortuary but his spirit is disturbing.

He'll go to his maternal home as well as his other relatives' houses and be knocking. If one should open the door, he/she wont see anyone.

Has anyone here encountered the same problem because I'm really scared.

Is there any solution?

the knock and run game don enter nigeria too?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ggrin(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Fynestboi:

Here it goes NOLLYWOOD MENTALITY undecided undecided
just typical naija mentality undecided
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by bogolobango(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Na dem kill am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by vanbonattel: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello nairalanders. This is no joke. Last week Saturday, my cousin was returning from Lagos to village, when he had an accident before Benin and died instantly.

He'll go to his maternal home as well as his other relatives' houses and be knocking. If one should open the door, he/she wont see anyone.

Is there any solution?

Joke of the year 2015 grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ggrin(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2015
jboy73:
E
Nairaland chairman cheesygrin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by duni04(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

the knock and run game don enter nigeria too?
OPs neighbour was playing ring and run with him grin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by An2elect2(f): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Martins301:
First of all, this is not a topic for politics section, secondly, the dead are dead, the will only rise up on judgement day. . . . Evil spirits/devil can smtimes use their face to hunt people.

Ishiluv Seun and other mods make una cme talk put 4 dix mata o.

I cosign this. A dead person is dead and gone.
What they are 'seeing' is a demon.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by onadana: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
it takes a spirit to know a spirit.... coolit takes a spirit to know a spirit....
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:

Is there any solution?

Why won't ghost disturb you? See your moniker..."HolyWizard"
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Fynestboi: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
just typical naija mentality undecided

grin grin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by vanbonattel: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2015
we need to catch this ghost and frog jump him back to the mortuary cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by iamord(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:
trust me, its him. de worst part of it is dat He is disturbing alot
he is not yet resting in peace! There is more to his death which has to be investigated, once that is done and and the necessary procedures is done! U will see no more of him
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by DopeAngel(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Holywizard:

Is there any solution?
see a doctor you are mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by caboltx(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Pinshure of ur dead cousin knockin at ur door or.....

#ADONBELIVIT angry

2 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by vanbonattel: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
An2elect2:

I cosign this. A dead person is dead and gone.
What they are 'seeing' is a demon.
which demon?
the op smoke paw paw leaves, it always makes people see and hear things
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
duni04:

OPs neighbour was playing ring and run with him grin

grin cheesy, na so we see am o, na so some peeps nor fit let me rest o. na to buy gun wait for them for window remain
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Abbey2sam(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
He is haunting your family because one of you caused his untimely death.
I pray his spirit will fight whoever sent him to death.
Nawa for your family o

nah wa for you o

haba
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by An2elect2(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
redsun:

The dead doesn't rise no fckall. As soon as they are buried or cremated,they become carbon materia that they were originally made of,recycled into the system and that is it.

Live while you can and stop being ignorant. He would been alive if there were driving rules in Nigeria. I am very certain his death was avoidable if common sense had prevailed. Speed kills,especially on death trap roads.

You are the ignorant one here. Whether you believe it or not there is going to be a resurrection of the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ireneony(f): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Abbey2sam:

nah wa for you o

haba
na true >sad
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by vanbonattel: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
iamord:
he is not yet resting in peace! There is more to his death which has to be investigated, once that is done and and the necessary procedures is done! U will see no more of him
ok, go and bring him out and question him to tell you how he died
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Rosarie(f): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
is a demon nt his spirit
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Hollawaley(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Tell ur spiritual pastor or Imam to advice and pray for you
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2015
The dead is gone and cautious of nothing

So d truth of d matter is that there is somebody who is putting on d image of dat ur cousin to torment u people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.