Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (40510 Views)

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by allbright(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
lafflaff123:
But how do you guys know its him knocking?
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by iamord(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

na lie, if he died on a bad federal road, then he suppose go knock GEJ door

if he die for state road, the state govt door na he suppose knock

if he dey speed come loose control, then na the neighbours dey play door bell ring run game
it can be from anybody. But in this case is suspect the enemy is within the family circles!
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by LadyCaty(f): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
ireneony:
lady cat or abi na kitty how you de grin
Na u sabi
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Amelian:
someone or group of family members killed him. and its not yet time for him to die... embarassed...always be prayerful, one never knows where the arrow of affliction could come from.. sad....person wan jejely marry, someone dey vex....na wa...may his soul rest in peace and find favor in the eyes of God, amen

prophetess i hail thee. so any soon to wed couple wey die for car crash nor be natural? i wish paul walker na nigerian man, you for say dem kill am because he wan hammer millions for the next movie or he village people nor like the film?

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by sodiqrasaq(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
the dead body might no feel comfortable in the mortuary, try and bury it as soon as possible.

i believe thats the solution
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Mhizkel(f): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
sori
for ur loss dear..u and ur family needs to be very prayerful..I pray
God wil help u overcome it..same happened 2me wen i lost my dad!
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by franugo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
NaLaugh:

Na Nollywood dey cause am. I heard ghosts in nollywood look left and right before crossing roads cheesy

u know whether spirit cars dey 2 Dem no wan die nacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Deapexboy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
ur moniker na holywizard u kum dy fear ghost..

Jst change ur monikertongue
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by elklehamite(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
How was his relationship with Christ before his demise? From all indication he has become a REBELLIOUS HUMAN SOUL/SPIRIT. For a regenerated believer only need to say good night here and good morning blessed Eternity. His death is an untimely or better still, call it sudden death and which of course is not to be taken lightly more so if the family's hand including you are not clean in his death. Solution:- confession in that case become necessary for a true man of God to intercede for the family including you.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AreaFada2: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Joel3:
how did you come about this? did you consult the oracle to know who was at the door knocking?

I dont really believe in the working dead. No not me.

Sure i do believe in magic and spirits popularly known as angels or demons...

but not the dead human spirit. There is no human spirit after death. Once stop breathing and the brain died everything blank like you have never been born.

I don't think it's that simple. There are many mysteries of life. Every human has a soul as you know. Where does the soul go when physical body dies?

The devil can also use people's image after death. Satan is a master imposter.

In the Bible, at En-Dor, the witch made the image/figure of "Prophet Samuel" appear to King Saul. 1 Samuel 28:3-25.

It was in fact the devil. But the "prophecy" given by the devil posing as Samuel did come to pass. King Saul and Jonathan were killed in the battlefield. In fact Saul committed suicide after injury. And his army was vanquished.

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm this is serious, op you need prayers oo, the witches I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ your village are obviously working. BTW where re you from, cos some certain villages in edo state na no go area. Dem don pluck your cousin like orange chop.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
familiar spirits are everywhere.

op familiar spirit is at work. be more prayerful.

Familiar spirits ko, invincible spirits ni

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by franugo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anyway sorry 4 ur loss @op, but don't let d loss drive u n ur family senile
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
iamord:
it can be from anybody. But in this case is suspect the enemy is within the family circles!

how about paul walker that died when he was about featuring in the next fast and furious?

if he was Nigerian, witches must have a hand in it. "they are jealous of his wealth so they had to kill him" (Nigerian mentality)
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by clevvermind(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Maybe someone in your family killed him through an accident.
I advice your family to see a powerful servant of God for prayers.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ilovecritics(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
wazoboy:
Africa, Africa, Africa!
hmmmm, somebody asked a question "how do you guys know its him knocking", but alas, no reasonable answer!

Because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen! Tragic deaths are bad. My parents are dead so when I say parents ya'll know already that I'm not tryna hustle anyone into believing anything but I just have this to say;

GHOSTS are real *

Happy New Year!!

@Poster: If he has been buried you people should go to his grave (Someone very close to him) and plead with him to rest. Tell him ya'll loved him and would want him to stop disturbing you people and scaring his loved ones. Play his best song(s) for him at the graveside or for his corpse (If he's still in the morgue). Trust me he'll rest cry

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Why won't ghost disturb you? See your moniker..."HolyWizard"

chai, una go kill person with laugh..... grin grin......hahahaha............lol @see your moniker.....
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
masonkz:

Familiar spirits ko, invincible spirits ni
. your opinion dearie. I don't say it for you to believe me.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
NaLaugh:

Na Nollywood dey cause am. I heard ghosts in nollywood look left and right before crossing roads cheesy

hilarious grin grin

Can you imagine the OPz cousin playing hide and seek? lol.
Nothing you no go see for nairaland
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Kolade354(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
What's the right section to post this?
ghost section ni.........see waec question.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

if he dey speed come loose control, then na the neighbours dey play door bell ring run game

chai, grin grin grin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by franugo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
sori
for ur loss dear..u and ur family needs to be very prayerful..I pray
God wil help u overcome it..same happened 2me wen i lost my dad!

u saw the spirit of ur dad?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

if na council road he suppose go knock the local govt council door...... grin grin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
maybe the family had a hand in his
death! I dunnoo ooooooooooooooo
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Chrisbek(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Its not strange. It happens and I have experienced it.. Just don't be scared when such happens again. Don't pay attention to it.. It will go away with time.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. your opinion dearie. I don't say it for you to believe me.

smiley smiley
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Hmmm this is serious, op you need prayers oo, the witches I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ your village are obviously working. BTW where re you from, cos some certain villages in edo state na no go area. Dem don pluck your cousin like orange chop.

Two people died in a motorbike accident in Makurdi on New year's eve. Is Makurdi now also an Edo Village? See link to graphic pic below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2070054/okada-accident-claims-two-lives#29392168

People and prejudice sef.

I go to my village with my Europe-born kids whenever I visit 9ja/Edo State. One will die when the time comes, fear or no fear.

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by swagdopey: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
picture or adontbeleive it##

Team Picture...
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
shinejackie:

if na council road he suppose go knock the local govt council door...... grin grin

grin if na street road he suppose go knock the person door wey them name the street after.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by henryoshoremoh(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
We all face challenges. Even scientists continue to make research. If he want to know the reasons, then he is not far off from thousand who want to satisfy their curiosity.

Your brother died in an accident... Pls accept my condolence. But where you can get a satisfying answer is from the bible. Not herbalist. Not magician..

Let's see what the bible says about the dead in Ecclesiastes 9:5.6.10 The living are conscious that they will die but the death know nothing at all. Nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.

Their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.

Psalm 146:4 says his spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; on that very day his thought perish.

The point her is that ur cousin has died and he is not conscious, at death his brain stop working, our memories, senses, along with our thoughts, don't continue to function independently in a mysterious way.. When a man die, his thoughts do perish so He can't harm u. And he is not the one knocking. Remember that just as a magician can turn a stone to sweets. So also those who practice spiritism and those herbalist can make it seems as if the spirit of the dead can disturb one living. But the Bible says its all lies. So who can be behind such. Remember what happen in genesis when a serpent talk to Eve. Who is that serpent? Is it the literal snake or a wicked forces is behind. Revelation review that the serpent is satan. The evil men can do things like that too. They false a dead man spirit to seem as if its disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ibrokola(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
7lives:
@ OP I'm really sorry to read this, this cousin of yours is yet to come to grasp with his current status, ''he doesn't even know that he is dead''. He is as confused as other members of his family as to why he can no longer communicate with members of his family hence he keeps moving from one family members house to another.
When he knocks he waited for you guys to open the door, when you guys open the door you saw nobody, he can see you guys because he is now on the higher plane of existence, he is trying to communicate with you guys which is not possible because of the frequency barrier.
Solution, pray for him to find rest with Christ, those who call upon the name of the lord shall be saved. this guy may not really be in Christ he is definitely not for the devil or else he'll be cooling off in hell right now and he won't even need to knock on anybody's door, and God moves in mysterious ways this old bone may rise again to share some wonderful experience with humanity after all he is not yet buried.
I'm sorry how do u know this much about the dead?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well it is real @op..before I graduated from school last year..my room mates sister husband died..he told us that same night or there about..he came to knock at the door of their house and even when went to his hospital cause he is a doctor and he said he slammed the door of his office...the door that was locked..so it really happens..cause most ghost don't even knw dey r dead..but it could b a spirit cause the devil can come in anyform and deceive u..it could be to systematically sacrifice something to him..do not deceived bro

So op it is true...but why don't u pray to God..He can raise the dead

Repent for Jesus is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.