Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing (40448 Views)

'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Eunice Olawale's Father Shocked After Daughter's Death / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by kcowen(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
The mind of the ignorant talking,U dnt knw that there's life after death,the bible refuted us from believing it but its true,d death(especially those that died before their time),keeps roaming around until they are lay to rest,if u can believe about reincarnation,I wonder why u dnt bliv,I remember when I lost a mum,a pastor was praying & he said that my mum spirit shud rest in peace & not haunt anybody in d family......Lemme tell u Two different Story
(1)A cousin of mine in d village,came outside to take fresh air,so he fell asleep there,then he heardd his late father's voice telling him to wake up & go inside,he heard d voice & felt somebody touching him but he woke up he cudnt see anybody,that was around 2am,so he ran inside
(2)One of my galfrnd lost his dad,so at time things were difficult for them cos they didn't have money to burial d man,the man was selling palmwine b4 he died & my galfrnd was d dad favourite,so one night she went to sleep in her dad room,then she felt somebody push her to the other side of the bed for him to sleep,but she cudnt wake up in that trance,then all of a sudden,she started hearing d sound of bottles which her dad use in selling palmwine,then immediately things under the bed started coming out like somebody is bringing them out,so she woke up & started shouting that her dad should leave her alone,so she felt d door open and when she came out she saw d dogs barking like they have seen somebody they knw,she saw d dogs jumping at something but she cudnt see anything,so with the fear she ran inside only for her to see one of the things her dad brought out from under d bed,an old bag,when she peep inside she saw 180k inside d bag,in d morning she told her mom & sibling d story and gave them d money,the dad visited her twice until he was buried

So OP maybe he's trying to pass a message or tryin to do something he didn't do before he died,or becos he died prematurely but am sure that after he's buried he won't disturb again
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

grin if na street road he suppose go knock the person door wey them name the street after.

na so,may the soul of the guy rest in peace.......

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by freezyprinzy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
d guy z trying to pass a message u Gus should pray
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

Two people died on motorbike accident in Makurdi one New years eve. Is Makurdi now also an Edo Village?

People and prejudice sef.

I go to my village with my Europe-born kids whenever I visit 9ja/Edo State. One will die when the time comes, fear or no fear.

you wan show your self abi? so African born kids are less targeted abi?

my friend, whether europe, asia, north america or even pluto and mercury, Kids are kids. stop acting like a teen mom

2 Likes

shinejackie:

na so,may the soul of the guy rest in peace.......

Amen

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by lilmax(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
minnyprecious:
I will advice u give him a proper burial as soon as possible and u guys will stop experiencing such
seriously? undecided
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by That9jaVine(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
NaLaugh:
call ghostbusters

I was gonna type this..but I thought it'd be disrespectful..and I dey fear coz I no want the ghost to come disturb me o! grin
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

Two people died on motorbike accident in Makurdi one New years eve. Is Makurdi now also an Edo Village?

People and prejudice sef.

I go to my village with my Europe-born kids whenever I visit 9ja/Edo State. One will die when the time comes, fear or no fear.

The cousin died very close to benin, probably he is from edo state. I know people (some) from edo state are diabolic #fact.

Don't take it personal.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by africanqueen111(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm really surprisely bt I hav neva experienced such. U guys shud pray or enquir his mission in d house. I think its because he is nt yet buried dats y his spirit is restless n probably he doesn't no he doesn't no he is dead yet.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
kcowen:
The mind of the ignorant talking,U dnt knw that there's life after death,the bible refuted us from believing it but its true,d death(especially those that died before their time),keeps roaming around until they are lay to rest,if u can believe about reincarnation,I wonder why u dnt bliv,I remember when I lost a mum,a pastor was praying & he said that my mum spirit shud rest in peace & not haunt anybody in d family......Lemme tell u Two different Story
(1)A cousin of mine in d village,came outside to take fresh air,so he fell asleep there,then he heardd his late father's voice telling him to wake up & go inside,he heard d voice & felt somebody touching him but he woke up he cudnt see anybody,that was around 2am,so he ran inside
(2)One of my galfrnd lost his dad,so at time things were difficult for them cos they didn't have money to burial d man,the man was selling palmwine b4 he died & my galfrnd was d dad favourite,so one night she went to sleep in her dad room,then she felt somebody push her to the other side of the bed for him to sleep,but she cudnt wake up in that trance,then all of a sudden,she started hearing d sound of bottles which her dad use in selling palmwine,then immediately things under the bed started coming out like somebody is bringing them out,so she woke up & started shouting that her dad should leave her alone,so she felt d door open and when she came out she saw d dogs barking like they have seen somebody they knw,she saw d dogs jumping at something but she cudnt see anything,so with the fear she ran inside only for her to see one of the things her dad brought out from under d bed,an old bag,when she peep inside she saw 180k inside d bag,in d morning she told her mom & sibling d story and gave them d money,the dad visited her twice until he was buried

So OP maybe he's trying to pass a message or tryin to do something he didn't do before he died,or becos he died prematurely but am sure that after he's buried he won't disturb again

but how can spirit touch bottle or even carry any object?

spirit carrying the bottle or ...
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by lilmax(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unbelievable
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by lilmax(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Una really get time
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
kcowen:
,so with the fear she ran inside only for her to see one of the things her dad brought out from under d bed,an old bag,when she peep inside she saw 180k inside d bag,in d morning she told her mom & sibling d story and gave them d money,the dad visited her twice until he was buried

Ghosts now use money, i never knew? Nice development.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
africanqueen111:
Hmmm really surprisely bt I hav neva experienced such. U guys shud pray or enquir his mission in d house. I think its because he is nt yet buried dats y his spirit is restless n probably he doesn't no he doesn't no he is dead yet.

tatapho, i lost two of my bros, and none forgot they were dead. they even didn't knock at the door
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by ggrin(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by freeze22(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten." Eccl 9:5
Whoever is knocking on the door is definitely NOT your cousin. And i'll suggest you don't entertain this entity. Trust in the LORD, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by portable86(f): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
It happens when people die suddenly and in a tragic manner in igbo we call it 'owu ike' his really confused as to what is happening to him and is panicky as to why he can't communicate with ppl any more. You can should pray for the repose of his soul, then talk to him like he is there with you guys explaining everything to him then only will he understand
Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by NaLaugh: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
That9jaVine:

I was gonna type this..but I thought it'd be disrespectful..and I dey fear coz I no want the ghost to come disturb me o! grin

This ain't about respect. It's about responding to ridiculous tales/problems with ridiculous solutions cool

How da heck does one hear "knocks" or whatever, and then immediately conclude it is the ghost of whomever.

That's as ridiculous as me saying i heard something like a knock at my door, and opened it - but no one was there.

THEREFORE, it can only mean one thing - that Genevieve, Beyonce and Nicki Minaj came knocking at my
door to have a hot "foursome," and although i did not see any sign of them, that is my story, and i'm sticking to it.

2 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by henryoshoremoh(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is a: 26:14 says they are dead; they do not live. Impotent in death, they will not rise up. If the dead are impotent according to the bible, how can they harm us?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AreaFada2: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

you wan show your self abi? so African born kids are less targeted abi?

my friend, whether europe, asia, north america or even pluto and mercury, Kids are kids. stop acting like a teen mom

I dey hide myself before? You're the one taking panadol for another man's headache. Anyway, we re used to the antipathy of some home-based people. And I personally find this attitude worse than witchcraft. And if you were a witch, and if this diabolical thing is that real (as you seem to believe) you won't spare your relatives abroad. Out of hatred.

Well, for your information, many believe exactly that. That the further away you're (with misplaced belief that money grows on trees abroad), the more targeted you're. Is that new to you or you just want to confirm?

some people living 100 km to their village won't go home. Too afraid.

Let me tell you a recent event. I person I know very well refused to go to 9ja for a funeral earlier this year. Reason? I nor want all those people wahala. I nor wan show myself there.

The guy died here about a month ago. Suddenly. Autopsy indicated heart attack.

Suppose he went to 9ja in June. What would people say killed him?

One will die one day. When is unknown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Edusouls(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
dont be so afraid, i see and commune with dead people frequently and i enjoy it a lot, it's a gift of nature not everyone has the antanne to sense them,as for your story is him knocking,he died an unexpected and very tragic death, at such death the very restless and unhappy spirit of that person roams and disturbs,am not in your home i would have seen him and calmed him down,this will take some time.,but as it is now,you people have to steadily have a prayer session for his souls to rest,and non of his belongings should be tampered with for at least a year,and you people should only talk about the positive aspect of his life and not criticizing him, with these hints i gave you people he will slowly rest but not immediately..take heart.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Themaingate:
He was killed before his time , his spirit is moving about .

Vengance vengance vengance
who killed him?
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by AreaFada2: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

The cousin died very close to benin, probably he is from edo state. I know people (some) from edo state are diabolic #fact.

Don't take it personal.

Are diabolical people more powerful than God? Which part of 9ja do we not have some diabolical people?

Ondo side of my family believe some people in their area are diabolical too. But can we base everything that happens on that?

If you look at the poster's manner of writing, it is mostly people from the East who say "going to the village" even if going to a fairly big town like Orlu or even Okigwe. And almost all pass through Benin. I stand to be corrected though.

2 Likes

Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by iamord(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
donnypool:

how about paul walker that died when he was about featuring in the next fast and furious?

if he was Nigerian, witches must have a hand in it. "they are jealous of his wealth so they had to kill him" (Nigerian. mentality)
I apply scientific and logic reasoning to to my post! Some cases are natural! But the may fact that u see him around shows that there is an imbalance which has to be investigated.. I follow a twitter handle which talks about more weird and mind bogging scenarios than this ..and they are all from usa Australia and europe. Can't remember the name now!
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by 49cents(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Martins301:
First of all, this is not a topic for politics section, secondly, the dead are dead, the will only rise up on judgement day. . . . Evil spirits/devil can smtimes use their face to hunt people.

Ishiluv Seun and other mods make una cme talk put 4 dix mata o.

Your opinion reeks of ignorance of escahtology(google is your friend)

When people doe at times they have the "liberty" to "roam" about; to make some appearances before their finally disappearance especially when their remains are yet to be commited to mother earth; I know a second hand story that happens to a close family friend: their mum died of cancer but the children were busy planning an elaborate burial so they delyed the burial and the old woman began to appear at LUTH and EKO hospital were she received chemo before she died; the hospital didn't know she was dead and were attending to her, what made the family froend know was when they received a call from Eko hospital that their mum came for chemo and as they were about to adminter her the treatment they could locate her.....my guys did the needful! After the burial it all ended!

To OP bury your dear and experience peace
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by teufelein(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
op, if every other things failed to solve your ghost haunting problem then you need to talk to bokoharam of buhari's apc, with their bombs the haunting ghost would stop disturbing your peace. trust me i know what i'm talking. i had live experience.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Pain(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
The OP's name says it all "HolyWizard"
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by franconian: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op, The pichure of ur dead cousin knocking your door or I Idontbelieveit grin

Pardon me if u dont believe the bible....My bible tells me that the dead are unconscious of nothing (Eccl. 9: 5, 6 10). Like what befalls a dead animal, humans simply return to the dust when they die (Eccl. 3: 18-21). Death is simply the opposite of life!

Just try hide for outside tonight, u go catch the "knocker"!

Anyways, I am sorry for your loss, accept my condolences!
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

I dey hide myself before?

Well, for your information, many believe exactly that. That the further away you're (with misplaced belief that money grows on trees abroad), the more targeted you're. Is that new to you or you just want to confirm?

some people living 100 km to their village won't go home. Too afraid.

Let me tell you a recent event. I person I know very well refused to go to 9ja for a funeral earlier this year. Reason? I nor want all those people wahala. I nor wan show myself there.
```

The guy died here about a month ago. Suddenly. Autopsy indicated heart attack.

Suppose he went to 9ja in June. What would people say killed him?

One will die one day. When is unknown.

brother, heart attack is natural, if one don't leave a healthy life, then he might get heart attacks. A team mate friend died after division two league game in a bar of heart attack last year in prince George. That is not witch craft

for ex i once had a panic attack i told my mom and she ran to a pastor lol. only for the pastor to tell her to tell me to stop stressing my self too much and that is what i already knew and that is the only solution i needed. people die at different age and some are avoidable, lets stop blaming witches
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

Are diabolical people more powerful than God? Which part of 9ja do we not have some diabolical people?

Ondo side of my family believe some people in their area are diabolical too. But can we base everything that happens on that?

If you look at the poster's manner of writing, it is mostly people from the East who say "going to the village" even if going to a fairly big town like Orlu or even Okigwe. And almost all pass through Benin. I stand to be corrected though.

If one is going to the east they don't pass through benin. They go through by pass.

Anyways it obvious you re from edo state.
Re: Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing by phlame(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
teufelein:
op, if every other things failed to solve your ghost haunting problem then you need to talk to bokoharam of buhari's apc, with their bombs the haunting ghost would stop disturbing your peace. trust me i know what i'm talking. i had live experience.

Very dumb comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US / The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision / The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.