Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) (1876 Views)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / Biafra Leaders Replies Father Ejike Mbaka (very Hot) / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2015
I urge everyone to watch this video. Rev Father Mbaka should be the next pope! He is the best. Thank you sir for speaking the truth!

Excerpts from the video:

"Are you waiting for them to shed your blood before you know that Badluck must go?"

"Where is our $20 billion dollars?"

"How can Buhari Islamize Nigeria when he could not do it when he was Military Head of State? How can he Islamize Nigeria when his daughter is married to a Christian? How can he Islamize Nigeria when he has a well-respected pastor as running mate? How can he Islamize Nigeria when he will have a Senate and House of Reps?"

"Do you have to wait for them to bomb you before you know you need to kick out Goodluck Jonathan?"

"Very soon Nigeria will be a casket under this man's leadership"

etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E

-CramJones
Re: Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) by SamIkenna: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2015
I guess GEJ told OBJ to field Yaradua, a sick man. Perhaps, GEJ told US to start shale oil drilling.

Putin is good luck in Russia even with junk rubble and battered economy but GEJ is bad luck in Nigeria, tell me more.

Anyways, if Mbaka wants to be in bed with born-to-rule terror inclined jihadists who promised anarchy in 2011 and promptly delivered on their threat, he's welcomed to it. As for people like us this whole issue is already closed. Come Feb 14 Buhari, born-to-rule ideology will receive the final nail on its coffin and will forever remain dead and buried. The time for online gragra is long gone, this time is for men who have balls, resource, and the will to deploy them no matter who lives or dies. 2015 election isn't about the masses or the Nigerian nation, it's about interests. Therefore, whoever throws his hat in the ring must know he's not leaving the fight looking all nice and pretty. For the first time in a long time in this nation, Fulani supremacy and invincibility will be viciously and uncompromisingly tested to the full limit and if the nation breaks or buckles under pressure, it only means the nation is not meant to be. I urge folks who share similar belief to vote their conscience and leave the rest of the battle -this jig is already up.

The era of docility is over.
Re: Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2015
booked! lemme go back to bed, would comment wen I wake
Re: Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) by Ngwakwe: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2015
For further contribution use the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2073264/video-rev-mbaka-asking-nigerians

(1)

Photos From Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe's Lavish 91st Birthday Party / Opinion: Reasons Why Terrorism Lingers In The North. / APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.