Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity (693 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity (2) (3) (4)

I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity by iretex1(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2015
A few weeks ago I got a phone call from one of my girlfriends announcing that she got a boyfriend. I asked her what she intended to say to him about
how they will protect their purity. She continued to tell that they have already talked about it and that they are “taking things slow,” and he “values” her virginity just as much as she does.

This got me to think about two things:
1. What does “taking it slow” mean?
2. What do people think is the difference between “purity” and “virginity”?

continue reading...

http://theresponsechurch.com/i-kept-my-virginity-but-not-my-purity

Re: I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2015
abeg,ask Musa.
Re: I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Being a virgin in both body and 'mind' implies purity with respect to sex but one can become pure or chaste even after losing ones virginity.
Re: I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity by Dannylux: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2015
Virginity is more of the sexual/physical cleanliness. (I.e she hasn't been penetrated)

Purity encompasses both the mental and physical cleanliness.

She simply meant she's bleeped him in her mind.

She's soiled her mind.

How To Know A Bad Wife/husband. / Top 10 Signs Of A Cheating Spouse / MUST SEE: Febuary 14th Passage From The Holy Book Of Love.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9