Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. (3190 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Words are powerful and so are our ladies.

What you say doesn't just go in to the drought (if she has a lil thing for you), it goes through divers scrutiny.
So, on that ground and by previous experiences, Guys have come to a conclusion to watch their words before Ladies (Even the ones they like!)
THIS WORKS!

It's not as if the guy hanging around you in campus, to the eatery, to your hostel etc, doesn't like you to propose. He likes you.

SOME of you can't handle some words now because you need a little more time to "grow up" so to speak..

As simple and casual as those words are, you tell 'em, they freak out and they suddenly outgrow you/ lose flair for you.... others turn you to their "prayer project" and "stalk your soul" (which isn't a bad idea)

Disclaimer: Don't generalize this thread. I'm speaking from the experience I've gathered, my friends, sisters, colleagues and books, biko! smiley
If it doesn't affect you, say something nice and move on. smiley

Below are some:

1. I like your companionship.

This looks like an irony. Imagine a silent guy with a sanguine girl. It's a nice view because she compliments him in every way. Then comes the day, he tells her those words, Hmmm! I wonder what starts going through her mind! She sees herself as a "misfit" or a talkative, I dunno, and stops doing the needful.

2. I'm grateful

This is supposed to be what you utter when you are glad she did something nice for you but it turns out that some ladies don't like to play nice. Nice guys are Night mares to them! Okay!

3. You are intelligent.

I once told a girl this and the rest of my time with her was like a movie. She lost control/ balance and at every opportunity, she argues with me to "prove she's really intelligent", lol! I was like, No be me tell you? You nor know before ooo! lol

4. I'm sorry

"I'm sorry" to some girls is like saying: I'm weak and full of errors.
I believe guys should apologize to their girls but Some....Some don't like it. Note them and don't tell them else they term you "Unmanly"! And that's a LIE.
You're a Man, bro! Don't allow any lady term you Childish, Can a child think of dating? Abeg! lol!

5. I Love You

Gush! Say this one to a girl you're crushing on and it's over. But you do Love her...You don't tell na, she gets married, and in her husband's house she will texting you, "Did you ever love me", You reply Yes. She'll get angry, Why Didn't You Tell Me?
E be as e get oo...
You don't have to say I Love You...Please, Never say it until you're sure all the parameters are in tact! lol

6. You Are Beautiful

As nice/ sincere as this sound, no sooner you said this than some ladies starts avoiding you! Don't try it on Social Networks except if you trust her!
Funny ba? When jungle never mature, I told a girl you are beautiful and down to earth... the avoidance was almost immediate.
Tell some and they may start dressing just to please you. Don't do this o! Out of excitement, I told a married woman how good looking her hair was packed and set, I noticed her...she would do it very and almost pass by me awkwardly/ unusually.... I had to stop!

7. I really need your help on this

I've heard this severally from different people: Ladies are stingy! I don't support a guy requiring financial help from a lady as I don't! It is bad! But I know right now, many women whose husbands are contractors and contract scarcely come by, These ladies found themselves supporting the home! (BECAUSE THEY STARTED PRACTISING IT EARLY)
Some girls would run 360 if they sense you're in need... I mean, but they love collecting ooo.
Okay, they're working, at least give a sensible monthly to your siblings and parents, you turn a blind eye while you buy bags worth thousands, only you have 2 black berries one I-pad....your younger ones use Nokia 3310...There is God o! Mummy and daddy still pay fees when you're earning over 100gs. (this covers for both males & females).

PS: Guys, the crux of the matter is watch before you compliment a girl. Why? All girls have different LOVE LANGUAGES. There is one that she can handle and the other may piss her off!

Use you head!

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by lonngmann(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2015
;DOp wants to teach us how to be romantic grin
bt we all knw dat
lets go shopping
send me ur account number
I want to spoil you today
Are words a lady cnt handle..especially when you mean it smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by stunningjudy(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2015
U really love to open threads about women
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by prettyjo(f): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
no 3 got me laughing
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2015
stunningjudy:

Madam Judy. Is it a sin?
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Minet16(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2015
stunningjudy:

what do you expect
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
lonngmann:
bt we all knw dat
lets go shopping

I'm sure you just typed anything to make FTC, you didn't read...
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Missmossy(f): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Hahaha funny grin
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith u sabi women well oooo
the word i cant handle is when my crush tells me he is thinkng about me grin
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by benuejosh: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
stunningjudy:
maybe he is the only son in the midst of many girls
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Emodeee: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
if we dn't say all these, wah will we nw say? whether they cn handle it or nt, we must say it!
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Im not convinced
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2015
lonngmann:
bt we all knw dat
lets go shopping

The funny thing, broke/ unintellectual guys are the first to talk about spoiling a girl...No wonder okada drivers spend all their lil pay on women...
You didn't read...you just wanted FTC..Read joor smiley
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Dotwillis1(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
, both sex, nt just ladies
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
maybe he is the only son in the midst of many girls

Josh lol! You're a wiseman! In the midst of five girls... I watch her cry when she goes through break ups and all,..I am her friend and a brother... I have a bro but he's far away...smiley
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:
Im not convinced

hmmm
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:
if we dn't say all these, wah will we nw say? whether they cn handle it or nt, we must say it!

Abi naa! lol
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahaha funny grin

Our Mossy! lol... grin
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Missmossy(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

Our Mossy! lol... grin
Hehehe grin
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by jvera(f): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2015
I agree on dis... pple r so guilty of no 7
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by jvera(f): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
I agree on dis...
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by ireneony(f): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2015
I hate it when guys asked ladies, when was the last time you had se.x or how many boyfriends have you had before me
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by solomonbrown64: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2015
...DAT No 5 tho.....a girl I once had a crush on did that some days back,asking if I actually loved her...mehn, I was speechless, this was after 2years...
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Missmossy:

Hehehe grin

Talk joor grin
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
Spread mat ..... grin

I site you, Ireneony grin
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
emusmith u sabi women well oooo
the words i hate to hear is when a guy tells me to come to his place....like what the f.uck?
i immediately change towards him or if he tells me to cook for him?

smiley
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
I remember wen my crush in sec skul told me am beauriful......i almost fainted.i tot abt it for months.cheesy
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Enegod(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
I remember wen my crush in sec skul told me am beauriful......i almost fainted.i tot abt it for months.cheesy
undecided
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Harbosede02:

Oh Lol! grin
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by hatux: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
I hate it when guys asked ladies, when was the last time you had se.x or how many boyfriends have you had before me

haha..he wants to know the fertility of the soil...it is called Survey, lol

1 Like

Re: Some Words SOME Ladies Can't Handle. by ireneony(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

haha..he wants to know the fertility of the soil...it is called Survey, lol
I know you asked ladies this questions grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting A Gf Seems To Be Really Hard / Why Do You Lock Your Phones. / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.