Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request (3263 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by krissconnect(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm not generalising. But its very common in guys. Either you're a victim of 1 or 2. Leggoo!

1. He turns an alcoholic addict instantly.
Most guys who see a decline of their wooing request as a shot on the head resort to staying up all night drinking, clashing with all sorts of spirits,beers and even blunts to calm nerves. This mostly happens when a guy goes through a heartbreak. Cc: airforce1 grin

2. He turns a f*ckboy
Since Nkechi managed to cause him a heartbreak or femi declined his request, he adapts the status-quo, #teamf*ckboys. Any girl he sees appears to him a sex object, hoping to smash every ass and go for another, what we call hit_and_run. His slangs automatically becomes 'all girls are hoes'

3. He starts blackmailing her.
This particularly happens when a guy experiences a heartbreak. He makes sure he tarnishes her image using different means. The desperate ones starts releasing her unclad pix upandan the internet. The semi-desperate ones tells the neibourhood how she did 12 abortions in 12 months. Very pathetic.

4. He starts appearing flashy to make her feel jealous.
This happens in both situations. A guy that abhors wearing suit suddenly turns a suit lover just to appear flashy and classic. The low IQ ones will snap pix with different series of girls and tag their EX to it. While some will borrow cars and start attending the girls church to spread a pathetic message.

5. He starts wooing the ex's girlfriend.
'Since Aisha has decided to make me bitter, I'll cause her pains'. So he decides to follow up his ex's girlfriend. You see the guy moving upandan with the ex's girlfriend in the course of making his ex feel jealous and bitterly bottled up. To some guys this may not be a big issue, but when am done with you, am done with your friends.

6. Add yours...

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
6. Treats Himself to a nice meal of Punded yam with Egusi soup and other accessories a restaurant

===>KissChrix
tongue

8 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Airforce1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
My name in their mouth like toothpaste
everyday they got something new

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by nairaDAD: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Airforce1:
My name in their mouth like toothpaste everyday they got something new
all hail airforce1
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by krissconnect(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Airforce1:
That's why ure a celebrity bro. Sorry,I'll buy u lollipop grin tongue
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by falconey(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2016

number 1 is the reason I became a dipsomaniac
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by xendra: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nailed it!

6: they come on NL to wail and bash ladies every-chance they get. claiming they hate women. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
I am guilty of no 6 & 5.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by 2Direct(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Airforce1:
Lol i just like this dude
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin

Plz add: He become a PSYCHOPATH.. grin

When his ex doesn't give a phuck anymore , he will start stalking her in every angle of her life tongue

Her name be like a sweet toto, he can't stop licking it and he will obviously make a NONSENSE SCENE juz to be noticed...he will even fabricate such phucked up stories to get sympathy from his fake friends...

Cc
SmellingAnus

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by dollyjoy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Number 3 is very common
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
xendra:
Nailed it!
Had it been this thread is directed at ladies all of you will be avoiding this thread.
dollyjoy:
Number 3 is very common
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Jewelll: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
After a girl refuses my advances, all her dumb friends have things to tell her. If she a loner, I smoke my weed and forget.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by xendra: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Had it been this thread is directed at ladies all of you will be avoiding this thread.
not if i have something to say. and I see one about ladies coming up! I trust them
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by SmellingAnus(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

When his ex doesn't give a phuck anymore , he will start stalking her in every angle of her life tongue

Her name be like a sweet toto, he can't stop licking it and he will obviously make a NONSENSE SCENE juz to be noticed...he will even fabricate such phucked up stories to get sympathy from his fake friends...

Cc
SmellingAnus
you sound like someone that has either experienced what you said or that is currently experiencing what you just said grin
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by tosyne2much(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Be like say this one na male bashing thread... Well, I'm guilty of 1, 2, 4 & 5 cool

I'm coming back with my points cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Jewelll: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Be like say this one na male bashing thread... Well, I'm guilty of 1, 2, 4 & 5 cool

I'm coming back with my points cool

There should be a counter-thread. Create one.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Mutuwa(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
In the world of relationships,the first person to call it off and treat it as off,is the winner.

A guy would only go through the aforementioned if he was jolted.what becomes of the girl, who was jolted in the first instance?

I think theirs would be more devastating than what the guy would do to create an impression of glee and moving on,because women are govern by curves of emotions and can do anything stupid to achieve a goal.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
you sound like someone that has either experienced what you said or that is currently experiencing what you just said grin

Hahahahaha...

Definitely someone, somewhere is experiencing the "AFTERSHOCK" boo..

He is juz sooooo steeewpid for real grin
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by tosyne2much(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jewelll:

There should be a counter-thread. Create one.
Hehehe.. I will do something about it
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by SmellingAnus(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha...

Definitely someone, somewhere is experiencing the "AFTERSHOCK" boo..

He is juz sooooo steeewpid for real grin
hahahah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Jewelll: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Cc
SmellingAnus

I swear, this is a noisy post.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
xendra:
Nailed it!

6: they come on NL to wail and bash ladies every-chance they get. claiming they hate women. cheesy cheesy
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by krissconnect(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mutuwa:
In the world of relationships,the first person to call it off and treat it as off,is the winner.

A guy would only go through the aforementioned if he was jolted.what becomes of the girl, who was jolted in the first instance?

I think theirs would be more devastating than what the guy would do to create an impression of glee and moving on,because women are govern by curves of emotions and can do anything stupid to achieve a goal.
U read my topic at all? I said when I guy experiences a heartbreak which exactly means he was jolted. Abi u wan make common sense?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by mofeoluwadassah: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
K
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Mutuwa(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
krissconnect:

U read my topic at all? I said when I guy experiences a heartbreak which exactly means he was jolted. Abi u wan make common sense?

I understand your topic very well.

Did you understand that the girl scenario I brough up is also part of the topic to strike a balance? smiley
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by krissconnect(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Sandydayziz(f): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
One I hate the most... When u say no to some morons dey call u a prostitute, I don't mind commiting murder in situations like dat!! angry angry
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Jewelll: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sandydayziz:
One I hate the most... When u say no to some morons dey call u a prostitute, I don't mind commiting murder in situations like dat!! angry angry

Fr? That's nice. Hey!
Prostitute, jump off the balconey. (:
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Sandydayziz(f): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jewelll:

Fr? That's nice. Hey!
Prostitute, jump off the balconey. (:
U normal?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Jewelll: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sandydayziz:

U normal?

You should be busy with a rope and a big table/chair to help with the suicide role of hanging yourself to the ceiling, you should not be replying?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request by Sandydayziz(f): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jewelll:

You should be busy with a rope and a big table/chair to help with the suicide role of hanging yourself to the ceiling, you should not be replying?
You saw my post.. Den ur empty skul collaborated with ur foolish hands to type one of ur hyprocritic comment...
You're so stupid, As a 12 yr old dat u are, u wouldn't be intelligent enough to understand any of my writeup..

You've been noticed!!!
Am not wasting 1 more kb for ur stupidness, besides
Exchanging words with u makes me feel partial to humanity... I never pick on the disabled...

Mo.ron swerve!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : Nurse Sandra (21+) Complete Season 2 / What's Your View On Inter-religion Marriage? / Is It Right For A Man To Pack Into A Lady's Own House After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.