Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (57943 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ronald4lif(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
tonychristopher:
Girls here in Tonga island don't behave like this
.I am lucky to be amongst these beauties

Bro where is Tonga Island? Is it located somewhere here in France?

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Rapsainot(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spreads mat
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by DaBullIT(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i have never done all that
6.following a guy to his house on first meeting..wetin you dey find?

2 things which is ultimately 1

to size the guy's income based on the settings of his house

to form i go love , have sex and become liability grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Valwezzy: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Some Girls Be Like

Ghostlady:
i dont av to be sure cos am not cheap.....i have respect for myself...

I wonder if they are GOODS
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by rafeelly(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
no 3 is absolute turn off for most guys,c'mon ladies the guy just wana have a quiet time with you...you alone and you turned up with your friends!,we're not having a party bae.

I beg to disagree with your fourth point please,the lady was just been real and I personally have no problem with that...unless am broke ,it's better to know your woman's manner when the relationship is still in its infancy,it helps a lot.

u re so on point with number 3... I ask a lady to hang out with me and she came with four extra girls... dahm it was so annoying... just drove to d ATM.. lied d ATM swallowed my card and dropped dem back at home...dat was d beginning and d end of our date.

some girls just like awuf

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't know why guys are acting like all girls do this.....I've always paid for me nd bfs dates, I hate to ask for anything and I don't do anything on that silly list. And so many girls don't do all those.......if a guy finds himself around such girls, he's the one who chose to pick that type so he should bear it.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Valwezzy: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
See Them Forming T*SH

Juliaann:
All

I don't ask for recharge card, TP fare,bringing my friends in a date,eating too much on my date or having sex on first day don't do all

Mtcheeewwww
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ronald4lif(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
rafeelly:

u re so on point with number 3... I ask a lady to hang out with me and she came with four extra girls... dahm it was so annoying... just drove to d ATM.. lied d ATM swallowed my card and dropped dem back at home...dat was d beginning and d end of our date.

Lol! @atm swallowed my card, baddest guy
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Applaner: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
op, is it not too early for dis trash?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by DaBullIT(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Seriously though

Sex is highly over rated , what's wrong with a guy being into a chick and the lady reciprocates ? ? our society will be a rape free, and sexually satisfied one if people aren't making sex look like the first sin .

and it would be so much better if the ladies aren't pretending as if they hate it , they don't benefit from it or that if you have sex with them you automatically signed a contract to become the caretaker / guy who bears her responsibilities

That's why i like the western / advanced countries , mutual understanding, mutual enjoyment, mutual responsibility

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by dasoul(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
There is no rule to consider someone as been cheap..., a lady may not engage in any of the above mentioned habits but her guy might still consider her as been cheap. My advice is this: there is always a guy out there that will cherish you for who you are only if you are willing to let go and look the other way. ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
rafeelly:

That's smart but wicked sha cheesy
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Atmmachine(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
In Nigeria ?? Here in America we love sex

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by watered(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Not guilty
You are GUILTY as charged but I'm granting you bail with the sum of N100 to be paid in 50Kobo coin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by victorazy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i dont av to be sure cos am not cheap.....i have respect for myself...

I hate cheap commodity too.
So how much is ur kpomo madam?
Plz e thick n soft?
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Treasure2014(f): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
On point@op......tell them ooo
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by gaby53: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na u know...
Juliaann:
Not guilty
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Uncletony(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
No girl is cheap & guyz are not mugu!...

D fact dat she slept with u on first date doesnt mean she has no other guyz following her 4 years without any sucess! The fact that he bought u a blackberry porche, doesnt mean she bought a hand bangle for his EX. If he/she, finds guality in u & falls 4 u. Doesnt me she is cheap or his a mugu!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by rafeelly(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

nah Datz not wickedness... wickedness is when she showed up with 4.. not 2 or even 3.. haba u girls shud fear God
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Omero(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
Bleep!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by gaby53: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:

not at all. I'll leave them there I head strait home.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Hamatrony(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
I accept al except ds, havin sex on a 1st date doesn't make d girl cheap abeg undecided...d girl cn as well b on her heat-period n she need it badly just lik u do, den u both conclude 2 av it, no big deal wit dat wink
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by rafeelly(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! @atm swallowed my card, baddest guy

Lool no time bro..grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Whizkeey(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
I so much hate No. 3 with passion
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
hmmm I'm reasoning one thing. ..........
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Missfads(f): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,
Here are 5 behaviors some ladies exhibit that make guys see them as cheap

1)asking for credit
Some ladies are fond of this, they ask guys for credits, and as the guy give them he'll be expecting something in return.

2)asking for transport
Some ladies will visit there boyfriend, when there about to leave they will ask for transport, this behavior not only make them cheap it makes them look broke

3)bringing friends for a date
This behavior shows how you and yours are hungry since he asked to go with you, you go on and invite your fat friends to come along. This makes you look cheap and hungry

4)ordering to much food when on a date
You go on a date with a guy he buys one pepsi and plate of rice for him self while she'll order for 2 plate of rice 3 pepsi 1 take away 2 ice cream and a burger
This just make you look sick and cheap he'll definitely wanna take advantage of you

5)Having sex on the first date
This is just absurd, is makes you look like a hooker(love peddler)

I wonder some people reason....How does having sex on the first date makes the a girl a hooker...If the girl is called a hooker what then should we call the guy that had sex with her...cos both of them had the sex

Then u should even put it on the list that the lady should not sit near the guy on the first date[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Bloggz74(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Having sex on the first doesn't make u a cheap it all depends on ur orientation.I v seen a guy that that had it but begged forever to v a second that he never got and we guys knws how crazy we go when this plays out.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by liricyst(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,
Here are 5 behaviors some ladies exhibit that make guys see them as cheap

[b
5)Having sex on the first date
This is just absurd, is makes you look like a hooker(love peddler)

Why you wan spoil show for us

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by JauntyZany(f): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:

u wan c him house nah...
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Not guilty
hmmm

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by charlove(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Not guilty
u cant be 'not guilty' in all. we all have our skeletons
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Funny guys! So if I have sex with a guy on the first date, then i'm a hooker? grin grin grin. I agree with all except the sex part.
I'll tell you one thing, i'll fvck the dude crazy on that first date and dump him straight away, trust me, he'll come back begging for more.
Note: I have sex because I want to and not because i'm being lured, I don't give a fvck about his emotions/deceitful mind (it takes two).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.