Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (57948 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
pressplay55:

mehnnnnnn
you can say that again,,
hahaha this is Hot!
I dont mind if we hook up,
but you dont have to dump me oo
my body need am always...
Sorry, i'm not looking for play now. I'll let you know when i'm ready but don't cry foul afterwards! wink
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=braindamage post=29454328][/quote]
A cute niccur like you brain damaged? grin
You can say that again...DAMN!!!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by krayzieklay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:
Funny guys! So if I have sex with a guy on the first date, then i'm a hooker? grin grin grin. I agree with all except the sex part.
I'll tell you one thing, i'll fvck the dude crazy on that first date and dump him straight away, trust me, he'll come back begging for more.
Note: I have sex because I want to and not because i'm being lured, I don't give a fvck about his emotions/deceitful mind (it takes two).

*Frank Underwood's Voice*

'I like you. Don't get me wrong though. I mean,I like ur spirit'
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by braindamage(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:

A cute niccur like you brain damaged? grin
You can say that again...DAMN!!!
..Thanks..am a crazy guy, according to the lads. Girl..she fyne... smiley
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by electropiz(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol but some might be witches posing as young gals...guys need to be careful too,so they dont sell there destiny for just 5mins enjoyment..lipsrsealed

Word!
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
braindamage:
..Thanks..am a crazy guy, according to the lads. Girl..she fyne... smiley
Hmmm tongue
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
krayzieklay:

*Frank Underwood's Voice*

'I like you. Don't get me wrong though. I mean,I like ur spirit'
Let's see some part of your spirit too.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Valwezzy: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
swerve plsss
I'll let it pass bcus u Ain't worth trading words with.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
So true... Anyway, Nekiss aint guilty of any
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ebbyneza(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
This thread should be titled 5 Things Ladies do that makes men sure they can have sex with them within the first 2 hours of meeting.

Who wants sophisticated, intelligent girls just for sex
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by pressplay55: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:

Sorry, i'm not looking for play now. I'll let you know when i'm ready but don't cry foul afterwards! wink
nah, i wont cry, as matter of #fact i'm a patient dude.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by azeezya2007: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think the number 2 is not enough to judge a lady if she does not do that at all time she visit
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by boma95(f): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
i dont av to be sure cos am not cheap.....i have respect for myself...

na so
na dem talk pass lipsrsealed grin
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by megabyte2(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have never done that before.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by justmag(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
spark4daz:

lie lie lipsrsealed
lie lie tongue

I can only speak for myself! Don't hate the players hate the game.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by prettymina(f): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Not guilty of any most guys that comes my way calls me strict nd rude Babe nd am ok with that..
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by gabbidonb(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ladies will never learn...Shaa
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by felicity111(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
some ladies complain that guys see them as cheap girl, they didn't consider the fact that their behavior prompted the guys to think so,
Here are 5 behaviors some ladies exhibit that make guys see them as cheap

1)asking for credit
Some ladies are fond of this, they ask guys for credits, and as the guy give them he'll be expecting something in return.

2)asking for transport
Some ladies will visit there boyfriend, when there about to leave they will ask for transport, this behavior not only make them cheap it makes them look broke

3)bringing friends for a date
This behavior shows how you and yours are hungry since he asked to go with you, you go on and invite your fat friends to come along. This makes you look cheap and hungry

4)ordering to much food when on a date
You go on a date with a guy he buys one pepsi and plate of rice for him self while she'll order for 2 plate of rice 3 pepsi 1 take away 2 ice cream and a burger
This just make you look sick and cheap he'll definitely wanna take advantage of you

5)Having sex on the first date
This is just absurd, is makes you look like a hooker(love peddler)

. Excuse me; i dnt see how asking a guy for airtym mks a gal chep. if am broke and ivnid to make a kul urgently and der is no aurtym i ku one of ma male to help me wit it and det knw dat before i ask for it dat mins itz important. dat dos not mke me cgep
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by sussanchims2013: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Is nice doing business with u
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by starlingbawa(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:
Funny guys! So if I have sex with a guy on the first date, then i'm a hooker? grin grin grin. I agree with all except the sex part.
I'll tell you one thing, i'll fvck the dude crazy on that first date and dump him straight away, trust me, he'll come back begging for more.
Note: I have sex because I want to and not because i'm being lured, I don't give a fvck about his emotions/deceitful mind (it takes two).

??
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by mhyra(f): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree having sex on the first day doesn't make a girl a hooker but we fail to understand that just like we do have urges for sex so does the ladies, so it doesn't seem appropriate for us to tag someone a hooker for going for something they enjoy as well, it's like one going to a posh restaurant to eat and then get called longer throat. If a girl who had sex on the first date or whenever is labelled a hooker I think it will be fair to call the guy too a hooker, it takes two to have sex
now, I might have to give you a kiss because of this comment cheesy
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wetin gals do una self....boys no dey cheap
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
vizkiz:
having sex on the first date doesn't make you a hooker, it means the dude did his homework wink
what u wrote is perfectly true ,,but come on bro!!!!!! most of this chickitos er so loose and willing this days that any packaged guy almost never make's use of his plan "B" on a first date.I like the occasional chick who is genuinely hard to get-helps a guy to try out en improvise his wooing skills.I think the op means that ladies should make wooing them more like a real home work.what most offer today is an open test
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
gikicharly:
Wetin gals do una self....boys no dey cheap
that's y we have the stick babyàa
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by iampartyboy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Not guilty
lemme ask u sumtn
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
felicity111:
. Excuse me; i dnt see how asking a guy for airtym mks a gal chep. if am broke and ivnid to make a kul urgently and der is no aurtym i ku one of ma male to help me wit it and det knw dat before i ask for it dat mins itz important. dat dos not mke me cgep

If you are broke call your father, if he can't place you on allowance then he has failed as a parent.
Disown him and enrol in foster care or better still register with a motherless home, im sure a more responsible parent will adopt you.
BTW, what happened to your fingers, you could barely type.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by ronald4lif(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
mhyra:
now, I might have to give you a kiss because of this comment cheesy

Abeg I need am, e fit help reduce the impact of this weather.

Chop one jare kiss hehe
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
eduj:

what u wrote is perfectly true ,,but come on bro!!!!!! most of this chickitos er so loose and willing this days that any packaged guy almost never make's use of his plan "B" on a first date.I like the occasional chick who is genuinely hard to get-helps a guy to try out en improvise his wooing skills.I think the op means that ladies should make wooing them more like a real home work.what most offer today is an open test

Wooing skills for a Nigerian gal? Is that really necessary?
Someone coming into your life to extort you?
Just tell her you can take care of her, there is nothing to woo a Nigerian gal for.
After the wooing and you still cannot take care of her, she is moving over to the next available man who can, don't waste your grammar on Nigerian gals, save it for your interviews and job presentations, most of them are not worth it, the very few that are worth it won't cross your path this life time, why bother?

1 Like

Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by Penboy: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
felicity111:
no,it doesn't make you look cheap.
I think it makes you look

Inexpensive.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by krayzieklay(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Prettybecca:

Let's see some part of your spirit too.

Nah,trust me,it's gonna be disastrous. Have u ever seen a fight btw a Tiger and a Lion before? Even Freddy and Jason can't picture the aftermath.
Re: 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys by jpphilips(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:
I don't know why guys are acting like all girls do this.....I've always paid for me nd bfs dates, I hate to ask for anything and I don't do anything on that silly list. And so many girls don't do all those.......if a guy finds himself around such girls, he's the one who chose to pick that type so he should bear it.

How close are you to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.