Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels (26328 Views)

Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States Hit The Market As Price Of Tomatoe Crashes / Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Crashes To N300 From N5000 A Basket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Precious91(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ope oooo.
Iya Sukura,abeg gimme two big titus fish
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Ekeke1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hw wil dat affect me if i dnt eat fish? Hw abt fuel,power,etc?
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Garri nko? grin grin grin
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by femi4: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Team catfish
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by coolhamid(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why the sudden crash in the price of fish? You wanna win the heart of the masses right?

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by udemejack(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dem don cut for ice fish also? grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by ayolatun(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jokers undecided
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Rexsoko(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
#GEJisworking!
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by femi4: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
justi4jesu:
Garri nko? grin grin grin
I will forward your request to appropriate quotas

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Obinoscopy:
This will discourage local production and encourage a deficit Balance of Payment. Not good for our economy.
The Horse Mackerel and Blue Whiting are not found in Nigeria's water,hence the imports. The locally produced fish is predominantly catfish

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by slap1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
iv4fb:

Oops! You too?
Even moderator dey book space.
We give up! cry

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by vanndubi: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
What I want to hear is: "FG crashes price of electricity in Nigeria"

Tomorrow, they'll tell us they subsidized "ice fish" with billions of naira
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
redcliff:
This govt is clueless. PMS thats supposed to be reduced due to falling oil prices, its something as irrelevant as fish thats been reduced... no clue at all!!!

Bro, before spilling junk out of your mouth, stop and think. It will do you good.

Fish is not irrelevant-Nigerians eat it.

Secondly, PMS is already heavily subsidized, reduction in world oil price will reduce the amount paid as subsidy and not flow into the current price at the filling stations immediately except the subsidy is completely removed either by government or the world oil price.
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
slap1:
Even moderator dey book space.
We give up! cry

Lols!
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Kolade354(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
smackimorn:
GEJ till 2019
the petrol price he suppose reduce from #97 to #65 he cant do that one. I pray baba God open your eyes to see the type of leader you support.

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
redcliff:
This govt is clueless. PMS thats supposed to be reduced due to falling oil prices, its something as irrelevant as fish thats been reduced... no clue at all!!!
Na ur type no fit obey traffic
Na ur type no fit dispose purewater n other sachets properly
Na ur type talk because of talk sake rather than talk with sense
Finally na ur types b d real clueless ones

Appreciate one single good move

1 Like

To create a website is very simple. Don’t paid
anyone to learn it.
Just go to dmwtutor.com and download all the
video tutorial on how to create website with
dreamweaver.
To know how to download the video go to
dmwtutor.com/how to download video.php
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by chinkichun: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
fish barbecue on point grin grin grin
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Dscientist: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Another Belated Campaign strategy, A hoax for the gluttons.

Kudos to the Brainless ( Pre -side-nt) Cowboy.

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by lekhane(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobleval:
lol...don't ask for much. It is never gona happen. The govt is broke.
so of all things to crash na fish Jona choose, fish wey some people no even dey eat sef. Why not crash what will benefit all

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by cutekidd(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
fish is still expensive in my own area ooo

1 Like

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by justi4jesu(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
femi4:
I will forward your request to appropriate quotas

I know say you love Garri too much, pls do the needful tanx cheesy
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Okaka27(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abeg wen will dey crash the price of GEJ and his incompetent administration to an affordable bullshii
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Nazacent: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
GOOD stuff grin

Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Okaka27(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Abeg wen will GEJ and his incompetent administration crash?? >:-(
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
I hope this affects the price of Sardine.
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Obinoscopy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
honjohnbright:

Oga those fishes listed aren't in our local waters that's y. So nothing's gonna happen to ur economy .....chill
Ishilove:

The Horse Mackerel and Blue Whiting are not found in Nigeria's water,hence the imports. The locally produced fish is predominantly catfish
Oh, ok thanks for the clarification.
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by listenersky: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wetin concern me with fish?all I need is stable power supply. Infact somebody should tell Jonathan to forget all other sectors, and face power alone.with that all other sectors will start to function well.e.g the industries and companies wont spend on disel again leading to lower cost of goods and services.
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by Ilekeh(f): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
How about goat meat?
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by femi4: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
justi4jesu:

I know say you love Garri too much, pls do the needful tanx cheesy
Garri no get enemy. Don't worry, the head of the committee will be announced soon
Re: FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels by justi4jesu(f): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
femi4:
Garri no get enemy. Don't worry, the head of the committee will be announced soon

And your name is top on the nomination list. Garri King tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.