Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You (3316 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by naijacrave(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Does she love you? There are some behaviors that exhibit how she feels. Keep in mind that these are in general, and this information assumes that your girl is not: addicted, abusive, married, living with someone else, or an outrageous flirt. Once you are clear about those facts, here are the nine signs that speak louder than words:

1. Communication
She calls you often, wants to know what you’re doing, and shares her day’s activities. When you ask about her plans for the evening, or the weekend, or even the whole summer, she doesn’t hedge or put you off. She is open and forthcoming.

2. Exclusivity
When she only wants to see you, and does not give you the “space” talk, as in, “I need my space,” and is not craning her neck to watch other men walk by, you have her attention. She makes it known to you and to everyone else that she does not want to date other people.

3. No Conflicting Messages
She makes you her one and only love interest and does not send you conflicting messages. She does not say things like, “I’m in love with you, you are my soul mate, I can’t live without you…AND…I saw my ex yesterday and I think I still have feelings for him.” This kind of message will drive you crazy. You will feel like the rubber ball attached to the paddle by a slim rubber string, batted back and forth.

4. Family and Friends
She makes plans to introduce you to her family and friends. When you meet them, you realize they already know a lot about you because she has obviously talked about you. Most of them (except the few jealous ones) are warm and friendly and genuinely excited for her that she has found happiness.

5. The Future
When she talks about her plans for the future, she automatically includes you in them. She has places she wants to take you and sights she wants to show you. She follows through on her suggestions. She might also mention marriage and children, if only in an abstract way, to evaluate your reaction.

6. Affirming
She speaks often of how proud she is of you. She does this privately and publicly. She thinks the work you do is the most important thing in the world and loves for you to tell her about what you accomplished during the day. She is happy to help you with your work in any way she can.

7. Gifts
She has noticed what you like, admire, and read, and brings you gifts that reflect what she has observed. The quality of her gift shows the level of her perception about what you like. If she is rich, she may buy you expensive presents. If she is not, she may send cards, books, or poems. If she is not rich and she sends a Porsche or a pricey suit, she’s got some problems. Have the grownup conversation with her about how you don’t like gifts she can’t afford. That would be a very loving thing to do.

8. Touchy
your girl may be the touchy type, which is not the hyper-thin-skinned poor sport, but the warm, snuggly sort. She may show her love and affection by holding your hand when you’re together, giving big long hugs, frequent kisses, and putting her arm through yours. Her favorite date may be a movie at home so she can cuddle up with you.

9. Helpful
Another overt sign of love is how helpful she is. When she does the garbage detail, helps in the yard, helps you prepare a speech, or cooks your favorite meal, she wants to be in your life!
To move these feelings along, and to better understand where she is, ask her what she wants her future to look like. If she has you in it, and a time-line for certain events that bind you together, the ball is in your court. What do you want?

Source http:///74c

6 Likes

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by Fabdedon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
. You the last person she talks to at night and first in the morning.
. She is sometimes shy when in your presence..
. She would want to help when you in need
. She is also obedient when in love cos she doesnt want to loose you.
. She tries all her best to keep other girls away from you.
. She feels jelouse when you with other girl even if she feints a happy face
. She is always laughing at what ever you say wether boring or not....brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by ireneony(f): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op, I only agree with no.5.....the rest na story for the gods

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by cutieberie1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
passin by....
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by juianne95(f): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ireneony abeg shift for me mk we share this chapman
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by ireneony(f): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:
Ireneony abeg shift for me mk we share this chapman
grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by dre11(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Romanceland and their listing
Una no dey rest

Anyway, make I just read comment
@fabdedon,
I can relate more to ur listing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by juianne95(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
grin
guys thinking they can understand women...
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by ireneony(f): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:
guys thinking they can understand women...
yea...me don tire for all these list Wey de fly around nowadays
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by juianne95(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
yea...me don tire for all these list Wey de fly around nowadays
yeye dey smell

Mk we chill dey look dem
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by ireneony(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:
yeye dey smell

Mk we chill dey look dem
cool
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm here to read comments.

A contribution tho'

She gets all talkativey

Lolest.
I'm reminded of Oliver and Felicity in The Arrow.

I am a naturally reserved person, the kind that gets quite irritated at too much unnecessary and shallow talks.

But when I'm with my man.
I kinda throw caution to the wind and just talk, talk, talk.
Like a chatterbox.
Lolz.

I'm quite the interesting conversationalist though grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
Op, I only agree with no.5.....the rest na story for the gods
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by ireneony(f): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
crazysaint:
why you de quote me, with this kind of smiley undecided
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
why you de quote me, with this kind of smiley undecided
i de vex for you
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by engrdubem(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
All of dis na story for the gods....

Girls are simply crazy species

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by dahmie2013: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
I thut we xhausted all d list last year! Nywys, brb!

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by 100Cents: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
I'm here to read comments.

A contribution tho'

She gets all talkativey

Lolest.
I'm reminded of Oliver and Felicity in The Arrow.

I am a naturally reserved person, the kind that gets quite irritated at too much unnecessary and shallow talks.

But when I'm with my man.
I kinda throw caution to the wind and just talk, talk, talk.
Like a chatterbox.
Lolz.

I'm quite the interesting conversationalist though grin grin

Reminds me something..
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by 100Cents: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
dahmie2013:
I thut we xhausted all d list last year! Nywys, brb!

Many inventors on nairaland o.

Oyibo self go fear for these long lists..

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
100Cents:

Reminds me something..

Lolest

Something or Someone
grin
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by wunmi590(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
passin by....

Al u pple wey dey passby wey nvr pay dre associatn due 4 dis mnth, pls go nd pay 000 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by cutieberie1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
wunmi590:

Al u pple wey dey passby wey nvr pay dre associatn due 4 dis mnth, pls go nd pay 000 cheesy

lol..whr do we pay d fine..

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by cutieberie1(f): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
wunmi590:

lol..whr do we pay d fine..i wil comment on d thread lata

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by wunmi590(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol..whr do we pay d fine..i wil comment on d thread lata

I am d CEO of nairaland association of pssrby (NAOP) so u cn pay 2 me grin
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ok i will take my time
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by cutieberie1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
wunmi590:

I am d CEO of nairaland association of pssrby (NAOP) so u cn pay 2 me grin

lol..i need proof dt u re d CEO hw much z d fyn and wen did it bcom a crime to pass by..lol...jst sayin tho

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by wunmi590(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol..i need proof dt u re d CEO hw much z d fyn and wen did it bcom a crime to pass by..lol...jst sayin tho

Since last year, no wrry I go pm u d rules nd reg. cheesy
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by Rapsodee(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
In this generation we are now,no one can say exactly that if she does this and this,she loves you,that's way back in 1580 grin,nowadays girls are not easy to read,they do pretend a lot......
May God deliver them all smiley
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by 100Cents: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolest

Something or Someone
grin

Yes someone, she was showing me to everyone and even asked me to come greet her mum. Like icing, she danced for me..
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by 100Cents: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

Ask him for his certificate.
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
juianne95:
yeye dey smell

Mk we chill dey look dem

Hmm
Re: 9 Things That Shows She Is In Love With You by cutieberie1(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
100Cents:

Ask him for his certificate.

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Creative Photos That Would Wow You / / What Do U Think About This Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.