Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet (26069 Views)

My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by spanzed(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eleyi gidigan ooo....Not in my wildest dream would I ever like snake and Dog does these animal scare the hell outta me
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
spanzed:
Eleyi gidigan ooo....Not in my wildest dream would I ever like snake and Dog does these animal scare the hell outta me
cheesy lolzzz. You are funny. My former pet was a puppy but the beautiful creature was stolen. I wanna have a snake now. Let me see if they can steal it too.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2015
I need responses from you guys oo... What am i to do to get a snake as a pet?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by arcbay(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2015
OP has a right to his choice of pet...There're several species of snakes that are known to be harmless. Yea I agree, they are adorable creatures, the patterned skin, their movements and all...But personally, I can't keep one just for the diabolical sentiments attached to it and also cos i'm not totally supportive of the idea of living with a reptile...

It is also worthy to note that snakes are not really predators as such. When u come in physical contact with one, their first reaction is to run as far away from humans as possible. The only thing that makes them strike is caused by a defensive instinct, "strike to be free"....This is natural is nearly all animals, even the most gentle animal will strike back when put in a fix...

Abeg OP, just my view...Don't misquote me o...If you go adopt snake and on the long run the snake chop you, no be me o!!!
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
arcbay:
OP has a right to his choice of pet...There're several species of snakes that are known to be harmless. Yea I agree, they are adorable creatures, the patterned skin, their movements and all...But personally, I can't keep one just for the diabolical sentiments attached to it and also cos i'm not totally supportive of the idea of living with a reptile...

It is also worthy to note that snakes are not really predators as such. When u come in physical contact with one, their first reaction is to run as far away from humans as possible. The only thing that makes them strike is caused by a defensive instinct, "strike to be free"....This is natural is nearly all animals, even the most gentle animal will strike back when put in a fix...

Abeg OP, just my view...Don't misquote me o...If you go adopt snake and on the long run the snake chop you, no be me o!!!
wow... I love that. Ofcourse it won't chop me lolzzz. I have friends who have lived with snakes for over 20 years with no problem at all.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by aguizm(m): 1:41am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

wow... I love that. Ofcourse it won't chop me lolzzz. I have friends who have lived with snakes for over 20 years with no problem at all.
I can be of assistance to u bro. I can see u are very eager to get a snake as a pet.
Go to anambra state, in the shrine of idemili u are gonna find lorry loads of the Africa rock Python.
Just charter a bus with u when going because they are so many there.
But God help u if the ezenmuo catch's u because hahahahahajaha ur own don pinish pe dat. Na inside this crock mouth u go find yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
I can be of assistance to u bro. I can see u are very eager to get a snake as a pet.
Go to anambra state, in the shrine of idemili u are gonna find lorry loads of the Africa rock Python.
Just charter a bus with u when going because they are so many there.
But God help u if the ezenmuo catch's u because hahahahahajaha ur own don pinish pe dat. Na inside this crock mouth u go find yourself.
please oooh. I don't need such snakes oooh. I need a day old baby snake that i can tame.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by aguizm(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2015
HenryDion:

please oooh. I don't need such snakes oooh. I need a day old baby snake that i can tame.
They are naturally harmless no matter its age or size.

No fear the snake instead the crocks food you are gonna be if u r caught
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
They are naturally harmless no matter its age or size.

No fear the snake instead the crocks food you are gonna be if u r caught
Hmmmm. I see undecided
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by seyeobadofin: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am sure the owner of this thread is a wh*te guy cos come to think of it there is no black that is obsessed with snakes..........That why cartoons affect kids negatively....too much of Sanjay and Craj on Nickeledeon!!....chai !!!!!......abeg see snakes are wild animals if u study abt dem there is no animal u can av that won't attack you.....even ur blood siblings u fight talk less of animal snake for that matter snake bite kills within 5mins .....xo bro henrydoin wise up or if u are processed drp ur details cum to me church for deliverance.....I think av spoken
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Something will kill a man. I know what will kill some folks.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by ylaa(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
enter bush, rubbish
u are forming oyibo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by justi4jesu(f): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nairaland and Snake ohh. Ewww
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

it will be so nice if my fantasies come true this new year. I really need a snake to sleep with me every night. Thanks for your encouragement.
...I will suggest Anaconda...
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by gbens2000(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

The snakes in my area can't be tamed, they can be dangerous. I need a non-venomous snake like, a day old snake milk, king, or corn snake.
laf no go kill me today.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
lmao. they wore one of the slimies a sweater. lool. so far they don't bite you sha. enjoy your obsession.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by adellam16(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
I knew it, its a white guy. psycho
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by refiner(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice concept smiley. Goodluck on your choice of pet. Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided
lwkmd.....
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by gbens2000(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
adellam16:
I knew it, its a white guy. psycho
aba omalincha dat one tooooomuch,na Guantanamo bay.dem suppose put am.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by yungkc(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
My guy u no well I swear go and check urself u reali need deliverance!!Dis same animal wey GOD put in enemity wit man chai my guy gofind work...Anyways gudluck on ur search if u get1 na dat one fit kill U sef lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by megabyte2(f): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Are you serious, you want a snake as pet
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by kayultimate(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good for him

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by MadCow1: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:
I think am obsessed with snakes right from when i was a little kid. I think they are wonderful and fascinating creatures which we often misunderstood because of what we read in genesis or whatever. They are nice and harmless, at least, a few of them talking of corn, milk, king snakes etc. i wish to have a snake as a pet here in Nigeria but i don't know where to look. I use to be wow when watching other peeps with their snakes.
Snakes are fun to be with, they fed less like twice a month which may cost you 2-10 dollars, u don't have to worry about any accident on your carpet, you don't even need a pet nanny, they will keep you warm when you are cold and you can even scare some unwanted visitors with it lolz, not forgetting how special you will feel having a snake curled up your neck when going to a party. Because of my obsession over snakes, i have tons of rubber snakes in my room and i curled them around my body when sleeping cause it helps to keep nightmares away. I once found a real live snake in my room last year September when i was lying down on my bed singing, it was like, my music attracted the lovely snake cause i suspects it came out from our store just behind the door to my room. Although my dad killed the snake and i was heartbroken. Where do you think i can get a live pet snake here in Nigeria?

Op..

I am with you on this.

I would advice you get a baby python from Nigeria if your search is localised but Nigerian pythons are ugly looking.

I would rather you get a vet to import an Albino Python or coral snake or corn snake for you. Those are the ones that come with those beautiful coloured skins.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
To be really candid honest and religion aside, Snakes are really different and wonderful to look at, their different bright colors, i guess we all get scared as a result of the words from the bible and eve and satan and the movies we see where snakes bite and all but if they were poison less snakes around, they would really look nice, about having one as a pet, well, well hmm well.. i like them but don't wanna have them staying with me, it sounds fun and scary at the ame time.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by vallycan: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
See u in hell...wen i am passin u by to heaven...havin snakes is fun an its like a #hit back to back# iyalanya boi..
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by kobonaire(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
@OP: Kudos to you for your ambitions to keep a snake as a pet. You have obviously done your research unfortunately your greatest challenge would be to get a snake supplier in Nigeria. Depending on your location, you can try any large University in your area, the Vet Medicine or Biological sciences etc. Talk to the experts there about getting a supplier so that you don't end up keeping a venomous snake you found in the "bush" grin
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
I shouldn't have opened this thread. cry
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:
cheesy lolzzz. You are funny. My former pet was a puppy but the beautiful creature was stolen. I wanna have a snake now. Let me see if they can steal it too.

this reall y got to me, na which crazy person won go steal snake for naija? i swear them never born the person or thief well, Nigerians we can fear things cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by twibs: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

some snakes aren't harmful, snakes like milk, corn and king... They are fun to be with.
I also want to get a ball python. A very close friend of mine has one and it's lovely. I intend visit the snake pet store for more information on how I can get one. I've been reading lots online as well. They are simply very cute and lovely. I will share her pics here with you.

Don't mind those ignorant lots shouting satanic.

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by prideofscience: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Reptile ( They dont so-come to training)

Run away from Snake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bullet My Nice Dog / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.