Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet (26070 Views)

My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
twibs:
Ignorance is not an insult. You still need your dictionary
it's a derogatory word...and I find it offensive don't refer to people you don't know as being ignorant...
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Charlieubochi: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one OP. I pray you get your snake soon as it's really important to you. If it will make you happy then I encourage you to please get one. On the other hand though if u come to my house or anywhere within 5,000feet of me then I'm killing that thing. Enjoy your new pet bro winkNice one OP. I pray you get your snake soon as it's really important to you. If it will make you happy then I encourage you to please get one. On the other hand though if u come to my house or anywhere within 5,000feet of me then I'm killing that thing. Enjoy your new pet bro

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
reminiscing:

right from when I saw this Topic,I knew the OP is been followed by the people of his village.Fast and pray from 6-6 and break it with your saliva

who loves snakes?
hahahaaa Choi!! nairalanders.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by room089: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
twibs:
This is ignorance right here. Have you taken your time to read about snakes, ball pythons are docile and can be kept as pet. You can get a tank to keep them in there and it's a little expensive to maintain cos of the tank. They mostly feed on mouse and eats just once a week. It's a very good lovely pet to keep

One of a pack!
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by ifymorena(f): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
I will rather have Lions and crocodiles as pet no be only snake dat ugly tin
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by refiner(f): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
prideofscience:
fine mouth part
wat does dat mean pls
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by MansaMoussa: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
I could use one too for a pet! The burmese python and amelanistic snake are my favourites.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Charlieubochi: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one OP. I pray you get your snake soon as it's really important to you. If it will make you happy then I encourage you to please get one. On the other hand though if u come to my house or anywhere within 5,000feet of me then I'm killing that thing. Enjoy your new pet bro
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Poseidon000: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
[size=13pt]
Person go wake up one day, na death go be em paramount wish.

Any animal with lethal attack, and relies on instincts to feed or attack, are to be avoided, cos one day. it instincts will do the judgement for him, and you will end up being another victim.

They have been lot of case where snake killed it owner.

I advice you consider you obsession for this gentle killers.

My little piece.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Jerryolumide(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
ireneony:
Op, that's nice that but I hate snakes..
Biko..do you want to kill a person undecided
forgotten what brought me here. Nice dp sha
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by OvieYel(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmmmm, end time pets .
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:
I think am obsessed with snakes right from when i was a little kid. I think they are wonderful and fascinating creatures which we often misunderstood because of what we read in genesis or whatever. They are nice and harmless, at least, a few of them talking of corn, milk, king snakes etc. i wish to have a snake as a pet here in Nigeria but i don't know where to look. I use to be wow when watching other peeps with their snakes.
Snakes are fun to be with, they fed less like twice a month which may cost you 2-10 dollars, u don't have to worry about any accident on your carpet, you don't even need a pet nanny, they will keep you warm when you are cold and you can even scare some unwanted visitors with it lolz, not forgetting how special you will feel having a snake curled up your neck when going to a party. Because of my obsession over snakes, i have tons of rubber snakes in my room and i curled them around my body when sleeping cause it helps to keep nightmares away. I once found a real live snake in my room last year September when i was lying down on my bed singing, it was like, my music attracted the lovely snake cause i suspects it came out from our store just behind the door to my room. Although my dad killed the snake and i was heartbroken. Where do you think i can get a live pet snake here in Nigeria?

I pity you because animal remains animal no matter what. By the time it deals with you, you will be the one to share the testimony here.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by missKiffy(f): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice concept smiley.
Goodluck on your choice of pet.
Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided
Lol cheesy I don laugh tire
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by twibs: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
ellacute45:
it's a derogatory word...and I find it offensive don't refer to people you don't know as being ignorant...
You are ignorant of snakes and their existence. Deal with it
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by 4nobody4every1: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
reminiscing:

right from when I saw this Topic,I knew the OP is been followed by the people of his village.Fast and pray from 6-6 and break it with your saliva

who loves snakes?
hahaha, serpertine spirit in action cool
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by franconian: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice concept smiley.
Goodluck on your choice of pet.
Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided

Hahahahahaha... I think we should wait for him at the cemetery.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Excelento(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
JUST BE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR WILL SHARP SHARP
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by TaiKuun(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

When am talking about having a snake as a pet, am not talking about papa or mama snakes lolz. I need at least, a few days old snake. Through there, i can create a bond with the snake and we will become great friends. Some of my friends on Facebook has snakes as pet and is very huge and old, like 8 years old. All u need is gain the trust of the noble animal and you are good to go. I know of a Facebook page where i can order snake and it will be ship here in Nigeria but i have problem with trust. Still waiting for the God sent...
you can't gain a reptile's trust

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by seunayantokun(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is demonic craving.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by BluePearls(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
aguizm:
I can be of assistance to u bro. I can see u are very eager to get a snake as a pet.
Go to anambra state, in the shrine of idemili u are gonna find lorry loads of the Africa rock Python.
Just charter a bus with u when going because they are so many there.
But God help u if the ezenmuo catch's u because hahahahahajaha ur own don pinish pe dat. Na inside this crock mouth u go find yourself.

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Chrisx1x(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hell no,no no no,I MEAN NO.
It is pretty obvious that the op didnt grow up in nigeria.why wuld anybody want to keep a snake as a pet.snake of all creature.
Op is possesed by the spirit of serpent,am very certain about this.
I wunt even visit anyone who own snake as a pet.when i no dey craze?
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
'Good' one op.
Get the one they call echieteka and your life will not remain the same.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by miremoses(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
these deserves fp Cc:lalasticlala,seun
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by LouisBERG: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
If person don watch san jay and Craig too much, na so e dey do person....... Abeg bros, u don do ur death certificate?
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by LouisBERG: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
If person don watch san jay and Craig too much, na so e dey do person.. Abeg bros, u don do ur death certificate?
yeaa lwkmd.....hahahahahahahahaha *tears rolling down from my eyes* @ sanjay and craig.....just had to log in coz of ur comment. Bro you funny no b small.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
I want a snake,tiger,lion,leopard, etc
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by iamosamede55: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Prodeegee:

thank you for quoting me

which snake told u the reason its aggressive is cos we dont care? a copy of the voicenote and a picture of you talking to the snake.

on a more serious note, snakes are accursed creatures. if u believe in the bible tho...

show me a picture of you playing with a snake or adonbilivit...hide and seek shey?

i dont deny that people dont have obsession for snakes, i do too. i once monitored a snake in my area. took snapshots, made sure neighbours didnt kill it...called a friend that has a snake to know what i can do...but that wont make me adopt a snake in my home.

the bottomline is, if youre not a zoologist, or know everything about them, just kill d fvcker and move on!
The guy in this picture with the snake around his neck is actually a brother to my former boss and friend. What a small world. I saw this picture way back in 2012, my boss told me his brother had an obsession with animals and dreams of owning a private zoo in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
@op...snakes are not pets period. Where on earth did you get the idea that a snake can keep you warm? From birth even a lion would bond with you...a snake never. One guy got killed by his 'pet snake'....why?.... he got chicken for his snake...was not ready to feed the snake and did not wash off the chicken scent from himself....the snake attacked and killed him... a constrictor snake. Why?...snakes don't look face. .. scent and heat determines food... he is warm...and smells like a chicken.. therefore he is a chicken...lunch. Happens all the time. But... we don't know what we are talking about... you know. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

some snakes aren't harmful, snakes like milk, corn and king... They are fun to be with.
my broda you are possess
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by stephnie44(f): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

it will be so nice if my fantasies come true this new year. I really need a snake to sleep with me every night. Thanks for your encouragement.
u have ya werey o.welll rip in advance
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by rockiedink(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

it will be so nice if my fantasies come true this new year. I really need a snake to sleep with me every night. Thanks for your encouragement.

Which kind of snake? The 'Karishika' kind? undecided
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

See them! Sakobi-the snake girl
Tufiakwa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bullet My Nice Dog / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.