Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet (26096 Views)

My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Originalsly:
@op...snakes are not pets period. Where on earth did you get the idea that a snake can keep you warm? From birth even a lion would bond with you...a snake never. One guy got killed by his 'pet snake'....why?.... he got chicken for his snake...was not ready to feed the snake and did not wash off the chicken scent from himself....the snake attacked and killed him... a constrictor snake. Why?...snakes don't look face. .. scent and heat determines food... he is warm...and smells like a chicken.. therefore he is a chicken...lunch. Happens all the time. But... we don't know what we are talking about... you know. Good luck.

That's a good one. They rely on there sensory receptors for thermal location and olfactory lobes...they do not use there eyes!
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by glossy6(f): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
twibs:
keep exposing your crass ignorance. I love snakes and not all snakes have venoms. Educate yourself

Pls come to my shrine by 2:00am and get as many snakes as you want. You can also take me along because I change to snake by that time
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
I had to read through all pages..
I swear I love Nigerians grin grin laff wan kill me

OP
Right topic.. Wrong Forum.. Wrong County..!
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by maxti: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
When I told my friends I wanted a cub as a pet, they laughed at me.
I love lions so much. Had to visit Kenya to see some.
Op, I feel your passion.
Nairalanders, please contact me if anyone has a cub for sale.

Best of Luck op
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by jbichene(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

The snakes in my area can't be tamed, they can be dangerous. I need a non-venomous snake like, a day old snake milk, king, or corn snake.
nooo but you are obsessed with snakes na
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by jbichene(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is what happens when you watch too many American movies and top it with Indian movies ; the American movies gets you to think you can do anything then the Indian movies direct you towards thinking snakes are pets, anyway I have my own wild fantasy pet too ,I seem to be fascinated with wolfs and love them ,I also hope to keep one as a pet one day.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Coldsteel(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Call buratai sad
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
When did this thread hit FP? *confused" shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Bussme: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bros I wish u well sha.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by uhiochris1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
When a goat sees a lion and still stand, then the grass it ate needs to be examined.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by SkinnyDude(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2016
HenryDion:

please oooh. I don't need such snakes oooh. I need a day old baby snake that i can tame.
how much will you pay if i get you a python?.. non venomous. i'm from idemili
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Damibiz(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Una nava see any thing,abeg leave trash for law ma
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by cybriz82(m): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Go to benin ore road u knw badagry xpress nau? Those bush just go der by 2am I guaranteen u will cme home anaconda.akoba adaba u 4 kukuma tell us say u dey look for bridge wey u go fit jump over.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by ladygudhead(f): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice concept smiley. Goodluck on your choice of pet. Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided

buaahahahahahahaaa!!
this ur comment na die! lmao! very funny.tnx for d hard laff.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by ladygudhead(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice concept smiley. Goodluck on your choice of pet. Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided

buaahahahahahahaaa!!
this ur comment na die! lmao! very funny.tnx for d hard laff.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by generalissimo(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
spanzed:
Eleyi gidigan ooo....Not in my wildest dream would I ever like snake and Dog does these animal scare the hell outta me
Hahahahaha! See this Popcorn bwoiy! My daughter is even braver than you! Lolxxx cheesy
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by generalissimo(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2016
uhiochris1:
When a goat sees a lion and still stand, then the grass it ate needs to be examined.
The grass fit be weed grin
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by whizcartel(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
i can sell you a rattle snake. That's all.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by dhummystecah(f): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Eeewww, Snakes freak me out #na Anaconda movies cause am.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Mavor: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Can you just imagine?
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by gemale(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just make sure say no b venomous / constricting snake Sha. because if na any of those 2,nigga u don enta!!!
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by yemoxyl(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
WTF!! Op u sure u not on drugs undecided
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by ireneony(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jerryolumide:
forgotten what brought me here. Nice dp sha
thanks
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by blackboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Front page. This person really needs help
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by TDstarr: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
dacovajnr:
Wow! Just tot when I tot m a weirdo for keeping snakes as pet..now m not alone in this... Used to own an Albino Texas Rat snake and Texas Milk snake..which I bought for $100 & $75 respectively and had imported to me and I fed em with rats cheesy...Too bad I had to put them to sleep when the complaint was getting too much from friends and family..they are very cool pets to have ..Below are Albino Texas Rat snakes
please how did you get the rats to feed the snakes? And how do I order my own snake?
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by hayfloze(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
I smell Just a dead n*gga... Snake of all things? angry Crazy dude

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
henrydion:
When did this thread hit FP? *confused"

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bullet My Nice Dog / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.