Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Am I Not Making A Mistake? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Not Making A Mistake? (5352 Views)

Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy? / Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2015
@poster I hope you did the needful yesterday
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by jaybee3(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
chaircover:
@poster I hope you did the needful yesterday
Sex?
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Sex?

Laaro kutu kutu shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by jaybee3(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2015
chaircover:

Laaro kutu kutu shocked shocked shocked tongue
Jay 1 : CC 1
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Jay 1 : CC 1

Sucker punch coming
Where is Jess?
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
ileobatojo:
You're married. She's married.

What's your dilemma again?

Just what I wanted to ask

What really is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by mutter(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Phema:

Mutter, is this you?? *Rubs eyes. . . looks again* shocked shocked
2015 is gonna be one good year. cool

By God`s grace this year will bring abundant blessings for us all.

Yes this is me Oh! Being a woman is a wonderful experience but it is also a very painful journey. You shoulder so many responsibilities and have to be there for everyone. You hardly get appreciated or even thanked by those who ought to love you most.

It took me years to understand what it means " a woman makes a home". The home exists as long as the woman makes sacrifices and endures. I know I have great expectations of women in respect of endurance, respect and submission but if you want to weigh it on a scale many men don`t deserve the wife they have at home.

....Then comes along this guy who should be at home appreciating his wife and angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Poster has had se-x with this woman and even with his wife finding out he intends to continue, he is not looking for advice on how to stop but on how to cage his wife so she won't be a stumbling block but pray, fast and wear red pant and bra while he is enjoying his orishirshi.

Somebody should help him pull out those threads that glorifies adultery while urging women to ignore the men as the best way to get them back lol.

Poster, welldone ehnn, e dey sweet you e go kill you, carry on, nothing do you.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by flowers4me(f): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
chaircover:

God bless you babes kiss

Amen and you too.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by wonlasewonimi: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Guy, you don't know how to set your phone to auto delete after sending a message?
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Guy, you don't know how to set your phone to auto delete after sending a message?

Ehnn correct jare na you sabi, this is the kind of " advice" bros is looking for how he can chop and clean mouth.
Your wife catches you and you care more about your mistresses feelings oya oh, enjoy this pit you are digging for yourself and just a friendly warning from thw devil " bros if i hear you call my name when kasala burst ehnn, me and you go jam for hell"

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by anthoniaz(f): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
chaircover:
10 Gbosa for your wife.

. . . Happy New Year by the way
This is the first post I am making this year.

Oga you are about to dig a very deep pit for yourself and I pray that you dont enter it yakata
Go back and read your post again!!! . . then change the situation round & imagine its your wife telling another man that she loves him and see if you wont delvelp HBP by just reading it alone.
You are even blaming your wife over your own behaviour and you are even are scared of what to telll a husband snatcher!

Tell madam husband snatcher to try her subtle or planned snatching on her own husband to get him back home and you face your own family so you dont end up like her. If she is looking for an agony uncle let her find a single one. She is not to destroy another home.

Your collegues advised you, but you didnt listern . . . see yourself now!

First first thing on Monday tell her that whatever happened was a mistake and you love your family very much and you both need to immediately end whatever you both started.
I pray that she takes it easy with you and she is not a vindictive pyscho . . otherwise you are in big trouble
When yanga sleep trouble go wake am . . . . . .

Move closer to your God and your wife . . .Once trust is gone, it is very dfficult to get back again.
Wow!Nice post. There's nothing to be said again to the Op.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by wonlasewonimi: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
aisha2:

Ehnn correct jare na you sabi, this is the kind of " advice" bros is looking for how he can chop and clean mouth.
Your wife catches you and you care more about your mistresses feelings oya oh, enjoy this pit you are digging for yourself and just a friendly warning from thw devil " bros if i hear you call my name when kasala burst ehnn, me and you go jam for hell"

Are you the same Aisha I used to know...the one with kudi? wink
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Ewuro4: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
"Fatal Attraction" in making.. I pray she's not a psycho cos honestly you need to be taught a serious psycho lesson. undecided
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
aisha2:

My belle grin grin

Aisha o

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Zico5(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
I'm sorry for not being able to respond. I have been very busy lately. The relationship is not yet degenerated to sex but thank God for rebuke and corrections on this forum. It really help me to renew my family and bring indept joy and satisfaction to my family. I met her yesterday and I made her to understand my stand on the issue. She accepted and I have rest of mind and inner joy. I once again thank everyone. This is the best forum ever
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by emeraldoe(f): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thank God. next time u see a lonely woman/girl, tink of ur wife cos she might also need ur attention badly. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Richy4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
I will not judge you sir but if the reverse was the case and your wife met this 6 packed handsome colleague whose's wife abandoned etc and she promised to be there for him because he was handsome and alone. What will you do?
I know that if you wanna come to equity, you must come with a clean pants or was it hands. I can't remember my law 101 anymore.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Zico5:
I'm sorry for not being able to respond. I have been very busy lately. The relationship is not yet degenerated to sex but thank God for rebuke and corrections on this forum. It really help me to renew my family and bring indept joy and satisfaction to my family. I met her yesterday and I made her to understand my stand on the issue. She accepted and I have rest of mind and inner joy. I once again thank everyone. This is the best forum ever

Well Done; thats the way to go.
May God bless and strenghten your home and give you strength to flee from temtpation. I know that sometimes its not easy even for both parties and tempation is all around.
My little advise is to always try to be your partners bestie, (without choking him/her o!) so no one else can get close enough to him/her in the first instance.
It is well & all the best.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
chaircover:

Well Done; thats the way to go.
May God bless and strenghten your home and give you strength to flee from temtpation. I know that sometimes its not easy even for both parties and tempation is all around.
My little advise is to always try to be your partners bestie, 9without choking him/her) so no one else can get close enough to him/her in the first instance.
It is well & all the best.

O ga ju
Hoarding spirit on kentro level

But wait ooo, is that the single most important reason why one should be their partner's bestie?
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
jaybee3:

O ga ju
Hoarding spirit on kentro level

But wait ooo, is that the single most important reason why one should be their partner's bestie?

Are you afraid of being hoarded? tongue
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Yinkagbo(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Zico5:
I wish to share this issue probably I will be able to get mature advice. I met this beautiful young woman in my working place. Initially, nothing happened cos we re not in the same department. Then, something happened and we got talking, she is this down to heart woman that knows how to get u talking no matter how weak u re with woman. Some of my colleagues like it but told me to be careful cos she is having family issue and that the hubby has avoided her home for sometimes. But we kept talking and she invited me to her house in ogba, a three bedroom apartment that is well furnished. I got there to know that her kids were not around. I kept my cool and we got talking. She discussed her family and marital life and I felt pity for her cos she has been abandoned for about eight months by the husband. To be sincere, I told her that I will be there for her no matter how hard it may be. I left that night but we kept on chatting on bbm. I don't know how we got to the point of I love u. It was a pity that my wife got to know through our chatting. The problem now is that she has thrown decorum to the wind and all my plea to make her reason with me is now futile. She is even ready to challenge the woman but I pleaded with her not to do so. But this woman has noticed a change in my behaviour and wish to know what is amiss. Pls what can be done at this level cos work is resuming on monday and we must see no matter what.

I can see where your problems are coming from,I have gone thru almost all your post on nairaland,now I see you are unintelligent has I have told you earlier on omisore post.....Bird of the same feather
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Yinkagbo:

I can see where your problems are coming from,I have gone thru almost all your post on nairaland,now I see you are unintelligent has I have told you earlier on omisore post.....Bird of the same feather

grin grin grin grin

You stalked the guy back to 2015 just to get at him

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Zico5(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yinkagbo:

Thank God u have no job. so u are one of the political parasites creating problems in ife. I am well to do with good job in Lagos. u can continue to check if u like. Even go to omilaj and ask of seyi. We schooled and dine together in ife before I moved to Lagos. I pray I get to know u soon. Then u will spend sometimes in Moore police station. oloriburuku Omo ale ife.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Yinkagbo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zico5:

Thank God u have no job. so u are one of the political parasites creating problems in ife. I am well to do with good job in Lagos. u can continue to check if u like. Even go to omilaj and ask of seyi. We schooled and dine together in ife before I moved to Lagos. I pray I get to know u soon. Then u will spend sometimes in Moore police station. oloriburuku Omo ale ife.

LOL, any small message na curse dey follow ham, it shows how your parent raised you, I can see how your mums father use to curse your mum for bring pregnancy home from no where......see this bloody illiterate,so police will arrest me for not committing a crime and they will leave you that want to cut someone head at oke mogul and burn someone house......come to think of it, you are omilaj mate and you are acting like kid, smh....see the mumu bragging he has good job, who ask you about if you have job or not? Hmmmm, guilty concience dey worry you because you think I will refer you to when you were shouting at seun to leave mmm alone because you have no job and that's where you hope lies, and now no mmm again you are one of the thug omisore is using now so that you can atleast put food on table, that's why you want to die on his matter....
Bro better wake up and think about your life, omilaj has many investment here in ife from hotel, pure water, rentage and so on.. Is omilaj as rich as omisore before the guy think it's good to have something his people can benefit from..he contested and he won.....sekina....thats your mate, who doesn't have time to carry another person matter for head when he has his on future to pursue but here we are with agbaya like you behaving like kid saying nasty, agbero word and bragging with empty chest with no achievement.........you are thr in Lagos and I am here in ife with investment here, I don't need to wakeup and run to office because a boss will sake me, you are thr doing agbero job and you are calling it job,to make it worst, you are boasting of it smh....I won't tell you what I am capable of, so that tomorrow if something bad happen to you, people won't say one guy on nairaland don talk ham before that he will show him pepper......I know you are empty barrel,pained that his boss will not win coming election.... Team losser
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Zico5(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yinkagbo:

LOL, any small message na curse dey follow ham, it shows how your parent raised you, I can see how your mums father use to curse your mum for bring pregnancy home from no where......see this bloody illiterate,so police will arrest me for not committing a crime and they will leave you that want to cut someone head at oke mogul and burn someone house......come to think of it, you are omilaj mate and you are acting like kid, smh....see the mumu bragging he has good job, who ask you about if you have job or not? Hmmmm, guilty concience dey worry you because you think I will refer you to when you were shouting at seun to leave mmm alone because you have no job and that's where you hope lies, and now no mmm again you are one of the thug omisore is using now so that you can atleast put food on table, that's why you want to die on his matter....
Bro better wake up and think about your life, omilaj has many investment here in ife from hotel, pure water, rentage and so on.. Is omilaj as rich as omisore before the guy think it's good to have something his people can benefit from..he contested and he won.....sekina....thats your mate, who doesn't have time to carry another person matter for head when he has his on future to pursue but here we are with agbaya like you behaving like kid saying nasty, agbero word and bragging with empty chest with no achievement.........you are thr in Lagos and I am here in ife with investment here, I don't need to wakeup and run to office because a boss will sake me, you are thr doing agbero job and you are calling it job,to make it worst, you are boasting of it smh....I won't tell you what I am capable of, so that tomorrow if something bad happen to you, people won't say one guy on nairaland don talk ham before that he will show him pepper......I know you are empty barrel,pained that his boss will not win coming election.... Team losser
oloriburuku ni e I repeat again. if not u will not spend an entire day searching someone profile or his involvement in what everyone was enjoying. So joining MMM is a sin or u think it's stone they were using in MMM. U don't know me but I pray u will soon. I will be in ife this August 25. I will challenge u to meet me at Mr Biggs there if u will not spend three days in Moore prison. I repeat go and ask Omilaj who seyi is then u can meet me on the appointed day. Omisore owns ife politics and you Omo ale ife knows that. U are even semi-literate, that I ought not involve with in the first place. Your composition of English really revealed ur personality. it shall never be well with u and ur entire generation.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by sweetlaw: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let me get u right. U are married and keeping another woman who is experiencing a broken home company and now u want my advise on whether to continue or not since ur wife has found ur cheating chats?

I am coming, let me finish boiling this bag of rice one by one then I will advice u
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Yinkagbo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zico5:

oloriburuku ni e I repeat again. if not u will not spend an entire day searching someone profile or his involvement in what everyone was enjoying. So joining MMM is a sin or u think it's stone they were using in MMM. U don't know me but I pray u will soon. I will be in ife this August 25. I will challenge u to meet me at Mr Biggs there if u will not spend three days in Moore prison. I repeat go and ask Omilaj who seyi is then u can meet me on the appointed day. Omisore owns ife politics and you Omo ale ife knows that. U are even semi-literate, that I ought not involve with in the first place. Your composition of English really revealed ur personality. it shall never be well with u and ur entire generation.

LOL again,tell me how you understand my message if my composition is bad..... I repeat, argue with fact if all those roads were done my omisore.....bro, stop
bragging,see the way you keep saying i will stay in Moore for three days because I kill your family, abi na your papa be dpo? You be real mumu I swear, Moore now have prison...?even if your papa is dpo, I personally know formal Aig Araba that work in zone 11 before he retired.which means when will get to police station the table would be turn other way and probably you would the one begging me not to allow you to stay in cell for just three days..because I am sure the area commander would like to have you thr for a month...yahyah,inspector Ayo,aunty seun,officer gbengbe , and many of my police padi would be the first to knock your head with condo olopa..lol... illiterate calling cell, prison. why are you trying to attach yourelf with omilaj? You Sha want me to know you know somebody....ahahahahh,go and ask who is Araba agbaye (you dey fear now) in ife then you will have a clue of who I am and who my papa is......you better not start war you can not live to tell.....if you really mean business come to Moore Junction, down Moore is mokuro, before you reach esimirin river is our house by right side,what am I even saying, take any bike and ask of ile Araba agbaye, or you may even go to palace to ask for the address.....when you come it is then we will know whose head would be use as sacrifice at oke mogu.....you think those stupid mentality of "omo wa ni e je Ko se" still work in this modern day....a fool at fourty is a fool for ever....you k.agbaya aki danidani....
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Zico5(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yinkagbo:

LOL again,tell me how you understand my message if my composition is bad..... I repeat, argue with fact if all those roads were done my omisore.....bro, stop
bragging,see the way you keep saying i will stay in Moore for three days because I kill your family, abi na your papa be dpo? You be real mumu I swear, Moore now have prison...?even if your papa is dpo, I personally know formal Aig Araba that work in zone 11 before he retired.which means when will get to police station the table would be turn other way and probably you would the one begging me not to allow you to stay in cell for just three days..because I am sure the area commander would like to have you thr for a month...yahyah,inspector Ayo,aunty seun,officer gbengbe , and many of my police padi would be the first to knock your head with condo olopa..lol... illiterate calling cell, prison. why are you trying to attach yourelf with omilaj? You Sha want me to know you know somebody....ahahahahh,go and ask who is Araba agbaye (you dey fear now) in ife then you will have a clue of who I am and who my papa is......you better not start war you can not live to tell.....if you really mean business come to Moore Junction, down Moore is mokuro, before you reach esimirin river is our house by right side,what am I even saying, take any bike and ask of ile Araba agbaye, or you may even go to palace to ask for the address.....when you come it is then we will know whose head would be use as sacrifice at oke mogu.....you think those stupid mentality of "omo wa ni e je Ko se" still work in this modern day....a fool at fourty is a fool for ever....you k.agbaya aki danidani....
So u are araba son. Yoruba says ' ti a ba nso oko ara ile eni ni o ma nba'. Ask Tanwa ur brother he will tell u who seyi is in Moore. I will surely know u so I don't need any argument from u again. Ur father's house is beside Clec church abi, not so far from omisore and a former police house. So u have been abusing someone u know very well. I will leave u alone because bro leke and Tanwa are not like u. They show courtesy that should be known with someone with moral standard.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by tabithababy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Na wa o shocked cheesy
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Yinkagbo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
"So u have been abusing someone u know very well. I will leave u alone because bro leke and Tanwa are not like u"

Abusing you? You first started with calling me a bastard. How can a person who claimed to be an educated fellow start with insult instead to argue with fact....Pple like you harbor criminal. I am not a bias man, when I see a spade I call it a spade...I can not force omisore on osun people because he is from my town .so telling me, you will leave me alone, it's just like you are ashame of yourself cos you can't do me anything...instead,its me that will deal with you....next time don't just start bragging you are this, you are that, you will lock someone up and so on, cause you don't know who you are talking to,what if I am sarz or an army..i will just come and meet you at Mr bigs, bro, na Iya sara ni ye ooo....... Lol
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by NoToPile: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Nairaland ehhh grin grin grin

Aproko just sweet me this morning

To think an old thread was resurrected to beef each other and last last they know each other Gan, all because of politics.

It is well ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With An Unmarried Sibling. / What remedies can help? / Scared Of Getting Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.