Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush (14356 Views)

More Than 30 Potential Death Threats A Day Targeted At President Obama / Journalist Flings Shoes At President Bush / The Rape Of Iraqi Women By Us Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by 4Play(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2008
congoshine:

I'm sorry I'm not cut out for such. I guess our dialogue ends here ! Bye !

Obviously, you have nothing else to add:

All talks of legality withered away by your failure to demonstrate a governing legal regime

All talks of your concern for the rights of Gitmo's inmates withered away when you claimed that you would prefer for them to be sent back even though they will most likely face worse abuses

At the end, you were contradicting your opening points. Could there possibly be anything sapient you can add to this issue?
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by Seun(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2008
Calm down people.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by TayoD1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
@Afam,

This is what happens when someone chooses to show the whole world that he is not only a scammer who uses multiple IDs but also an empty brain.
It's obvious that the fact you did not even bat an eye to steal the identity of a whole football team makes you feel others are of the same ilk as you. 419er!

One simple question that will expose your stupidity once and for all.  Who called the other an slowpoke?
Idiot. You don't realise that not only did you call the guy an slowpoke, you readily called others the same by identifying a whole family of imbeciles. And by your admission, you are also an slowpoke.

Very simple question, oya let's go. Just answer the question and you will realize why I maintain that you are indeed cursed.
I can see your frustration is getting to its apogee. Better go take that your anti-depressant before you end up hanging yourself.

Thanks for the correction even though you had to go through it many times (including reproducing it) without noticing the error, you are really smart I tell you.
Of course I am very smart. I know that very well, just as you know very well and have readily admitted that you are an slowpoke. I was hoping your identifying this glaring truth will finally make you come to peace with yourself. Afterall, it is your self-loathing that makes you so abrasive towards other people. 

As a service to humanity, I will give you an assignment that should provide you adequate information so you don't continue embarrassing Naija's educational system on the www.  Go learn what "subject and verb agreement" is all about.  While you are a perfect example showing that not everyone who goes to school gets an education, I will be believing God for you that this free online adult education will do the trick.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by juddy16: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
Mr Bush deserve to be humilliated worse than that because of the genocied he committed against the people of lraq.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by sleekp1: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
Seun:

Calm down people.
Can't see that happening with (wanna-be) Naija-American neo-cons. The more trouble there is the better. Anything to obfuscate the real issue.

4 Play:

Could there possibly be anything sapient you can add to this issue?
He probably has something more to add but as the saying goes if you come down to a fool's level he would beat you. (because he's more comfortable at that level).
The man told you he don't want to use profanity, time to move on and continue with your expletives.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by Afam(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2008
@TayoD,

It seems like since all your positions have crumbled on this forum you have nothing else to put down.

From now on I will not respond to your post until you remove that ape you posted as your picture on your profile. I need to be certain I am dealing with a human being please.

Did you use black polish on your body abi na so dem born you?
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by TayoD1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Afam,

It seems like since all your positions have crumbled on this forum you have nothing else to put down.
See the fool talking about position. What position have you taken on this thread? You have not made a single thought-provoking point relevant to the discussion.  As usual, you jumped into the thread not with a view to expanding and adding to knowledge, but to attack personalities.  Your attempt to derail this thread has failed, just as your sorry life.

From now on I will not respond to your post until you remove that ape you posted as your picture on your profile. I need to be certain I am dealing with a human being please.
Not responding to my post will perhaps be the best decision you have ever made. Your IQ which is below freezing temperature cannot match mine, which is above boiling point. But being a fool, I doubt you can hold up to that position. Afterall, as a fool, you are sure to go back to your own vomit.

Did you use black polish on your body abi na so them born you?
I have always known that you are a self-loathing, no-good 419er. It's obvious that you hate the skin you are in. You might take a cue from MJ and go bleach that skin so you can look like oyinbo.  Your disguise as a pro-african is now revealed. What a fraud you are.

So Afam the fraud, when next you have nothing tangible to add to a discussion, just keep out. It's not a must that you broadcast your foolishness all over the www. It is enough that the people around you have to put up with your foolishness, you don't have to impose the same on the rest of the world.  And next time you think of attacking personalities, be reminded that others can return your serve with much more ferocity than you are capable of handling.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by Afam(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2008
Same picture on profile, no comments. grin
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by TayoD1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Afam,

Same picture on profile, no comments.
First you admitted that you are an slowpoke, and now you've confirmed you are also a fool and a dog. How long did it take? Just 19 minutes for you to return to your vomit?
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by Afam(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
Afam:

Read well.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by TayoD1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Afam,

Read well.
Stupid. This is still a response to my post.

I am certain you have not done the last home work I gave you to find out about subject-verb agreement. With that in mind, I am hesitant to have you go search for the dictionary meaning of the word "respond".
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by Afam(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
Afam:

You blind?
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by TayoD1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Afam,

You blind?
Another response. Men, this is foolery at its absolute lowest.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by 4Play(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2008
sleek_p:

He probably has something more to add but as the saying goes if you come down to a fool's level he would beat you. (because he's more comfortable at that level).
The man told you he don't want to use profanity, time to move on and continue with your expletives.

Add what? He has contradicted his starting position, exhausted any semblance of credibility that he may possess and concluded with an absurd cop-out.

What do you understand an ''expletive'' to mean? Now, saying that you are an unlettered piece of sh*t, which you are, that is an expletive, dumb ass.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by c1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
please house, i might be out of context here, i just need a favour from
@ shawn.
please i need you to send me the link that kiwi1992 sent to you.
( lxxt://aaa, )
i believe you have decoded it.pls
been trying to decode/decipher it but couldnt.
pls and please forward it to my box.
its good to be our brothers keeper you know?
thank you.
olusap@ymail.com
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by blackweaver(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2009
A reporter throws a shoe at a president during a press conference? that is a shame;
for a civilian it is bad enough but for a journalist who isn't supposed to let sentiment
come into play when on duty, the guy should be sacked and have his license or
whatever it is that journalists have revoked. It doesn't matter whether Bush deserved
it or not, the fact is that you don't throw objects at presidents, it's not only an insult
to the man; it's an insult to the country. Imagine if he had done that to the queen
of England, i don't know what they would have done to the man but it wouldn't be
good much less if it was another Arab leader
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by anataala: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2009
infact th guy did the right thing, he should be given novel prize winner, bush is the worst president in the hole world, he has mess the whole world, for pople who want to people behind september 11 attack on US pls feel free to visit these website www.davidduke.com u will see the truth and stop blaming muslim.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by 4Play(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2009
anataala:

infact th guy did the right thing, he should be given novel prize winner, bush is the worst president in the hole world, he has mess the whole world, for pople who want to people behind september 11 attack on US please feel free to visit these website www.davidduke.com u will see the truth and stop blaming muslim.

David Fu*king Duke? The former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan is your source of reliable information?

Is this Tornadoz in disguise? What's wrong with these Jew haters, they fail to see the supreme irony in allying with white supremacists.
Re: An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush by smileskiss(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
a-20or naa forty
if dey no shot am, make u carryu gun go shot am na, make u come see waitin he turn u village to.

or wait, if he come naija next time, shot oooooooooooo. Rainbow

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presenter Flashes Serbian Prime Minister In Prank Interview / 78-yr-old Granny Goes To School / President Mahama's Daughter's Letter Comforting Him For Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.