Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Victim Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victim Of Love. (6322 Views)

Five Things Women Should Not Do After S3x(your A Victim Of Number 5) / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Most Girls Will Be Victim Of Dis Today..... Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of Love. by rukkyland(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
what does d future holds for a conversation like this between a boyfriend and his girlfriend .he loves her so much and intend spending his life with her..

Re: Victim Of Love. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bro at times ladies have a nasty way of saying things, would not advice a breakup but if you guys have already discussed about it no need going back to it again, the way I do mine is ignore the bullshit she says, her mouth can say 1 and will mean another, just act as if u are the neck and she is the head, you know the head takes all the glory while the neck silently controls the head
Re: Victim Of Love. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
dump her, she is using u as back up bf. her main guy is someone else undecided
Re: Victim Of Love. by dudesexy1111(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Girls SMH
Re: Victim Of Love. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2015
I thought it's usually girls that ask 21 questions, besides 50cent obviously.
Re: Victim Of Love. by dechandel(f): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Hehehee
See sidechickBack up boyfriend grin
Re: Victim Of Love. by AfricanApple(f): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2015
I don't think so
Re: Victim Of Love. by Rodriquez(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehee
See sidechickBack up boyfriend grin
Lol
Re: Victim Of Love. by dechandel(f): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2015
tongue tongue
Rodriquez:
Lol
Re: Victim Of Love. by Tymax(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Imagine! Na woman suppose dey ask all dis question. Your babe is losing interest, little by little.
Re: Victim Of Love. by Rodriquez(m): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Things Aren't Quite As They Seem. but I will tell you that.. Your Private Life Should Remain As it is.. Don’t make it a subject of public ridicule.. BTW. From your convo . I think The Girl's Double Dating... Open your eyes amiqo
Re: Victim Of Love. by Deshannel(m): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Chai
Stories that touches the heart.
*in Sam smiths voice*
~ and when you call me baby, I know I'm not the only one ~

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis / My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) / 10 Bizarre Sex World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.