Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101437 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by HoneySwag(f): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Kumuyi is the main Man of God

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by LMAyedun(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
What of Pastor Osinbajo?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by datguru: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2015
kumuyi

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Ericardo7(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2015
PASTOR G.O OLUTOLA.
Born April 4, 1933 in Ilesa, Osun State PASTOR OLUTOLA GABRIEL OLADELE (Jp) had his primary
education at the St John Primary School, Oke-Ibode, Ilesa Osun State between 1948 and 1954.
He underwent private studies for his General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Level in 1968. Pastor Olutola was at The
Apostolic Church International Bible College, Penygroes, UK from 1969 to 1970 where he obtained Higher Diploma in
Theology. This servant of God obtained a certificate in Effective Christian Religious Communication at the Department of
Religious Studies, University of Ibadan, Oyo State 2003, and certificate in Theology Leadership from the Harvard
University, Massachusetts, USA in 2006.
He is the current President of The Apostolic Church and also the Chairman of the Lagos and Western/Northern Areas (LAWNA)Territories.
He teaches the undiluted word of God with the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2015
HoneySwag:
Pastor Kumuyi is the main Man of God

I know your type! Peeps like you put pressure on your pastors, make them feel like they are your god & cause them to sin shamefully.

Which one come be main man of God??

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by dhaewood(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2015
[size=58pt]PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by donwise1(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
I love pastor Chris messages. really motivational and live changing. I have several DVD messages of him. his messages gives hope to the hopeless. in fact I love everything about pastor Chris. yes he is human and can be tried by devil to tarnish his image but I can't stop listening or watching him preach the gospel.
Note I don't attend Christ embassy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Hydrogen9R(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Christ with his preaching still had serious wife issue.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by chidekings(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
op u have not started if u did not mention pastor ohanebo of the watchman
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Stalemate(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Listen to TB Joshua and your life will exude the core values of Christianity if you're willing
Just the way your life has been torn apart with cynism. Go and sturdy(not read) more about the word of God and re-evaluate your self. My humble advice though.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Equado(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Listen to TB Joshua and your life will exude the core values of Christianity if you're willing
TF TBJ
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by RotrEmmanuel: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by RotrEmmanuel: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
W F kumuyi's teachings is the best amongst all. I'm not surprise that he is in the list.

he teaches without sentiments and material gain!!!

So this gate fee pastor made it to the list too
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by diasporaman(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Please no body should contaminate this thread by adding that prophet of doom called TB JOSHUA
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Aydesmond(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
have listened to all except 4 one, but why didnt tb joshua make d list?listen to him before he start his healing and ur life will never remain d same, also sam adeyemi should make dat list, damn dat man knows d bible like kilode. I remember when he came to our church*Agape*during our 25th convention, out of all the speakers that were there*including mike murdock* Sam adeyemi made a difference. @op try to listen to him n thank me later
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Equado(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2015
benuejosh:
pastor W.F Kumuyi and brother Gbile Akanni the least or better still the Non controversial pastors in Nigeria. almost every other pastor listed there has had a taste of public rubbishing for one shady deed or the other but not for kumuyi and Gbile. i respect this Men of God.
what about Olukoya??

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Austin234(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2015
I admire all men of God. I listen to d gud and d bad. I even listen to my enemy wen he preach. I gain knowledge in all

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2015
My list, more than 7:

1. Bishop David Oyedepo

2. Bishop David Abioye

3. Pastor Paul Enenche

4. Dr WF Kumuyi

5. Pastor Olukoya

6. Pastor Sam Adeyemi

7. Dr Creflo Dollar

8. Pastor EA Adeboye

9. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Aida13: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Adeboye is on point in that list. I really respect him as a servant of God. I won't say much but I feel God's power working through him mightily.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hotgunz(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2015
nlMediator:
I've listened to all of them in person, with the exception of Pastor Kumuyi (who I've listened to or read) and Rev. Areogun (who I've not heard of until now) I endorse your list. These are men God has used mightily to impact our generation. I'd add George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel. He's a walking Bible.
u missed if u haven't heard pastor kumuyi message so touchin.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Freshtomato(f): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Motolank: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Op is a member of LIFE OASIS in Osogbo no doubt

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hotgunz(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
W F kumuyi's teachings is the best amongst all. I'm not surprise that he is in the list.

he teaches without sentiments and material gain!!!

So this gate fee pastor made it to the list too
u re 100000% correct I wonder wat oyedepo s doin dere... Tinz of the world pastor

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by prettytinah: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Day star church.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Aida13: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2015
dhaewood:
[size=58pt]PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI[/size]

Another Pastor on point. This guy can teach! And I love his intense yet calm way of presenting his sermon. One of the "intelligent" pastors.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hotgunz(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Pls no ojoro oooo where s our CAN PRESIDENT can't spell s name too twistin like d man ways.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by tinuolababy(f): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar CHristian Centre.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by seunlayi(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2015
God, continue to bless pastor kumuyi the more and including other pastors that preaches undiluted word of God without sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by eunisam: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2015
i like that black chacoal like man KUMUYI naturally.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by joseph1832(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2015
*Yawning*.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.