Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101442 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Niwdog(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Op.you allowed sentiment to over shadow your thinking
How can you list pastor kumuyi of deeper life and forget pastor mouka of lords chosen?

Mind u, there is no diffs in their teachings
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by omusiliyu(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
What of Rev Fr Ejike Chukwunanso Mbaka. Founder of Adoration ground prayer ministry in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by chccho(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Nice list i have listened to some of these pastors with an open mind n i was truly blessed but my issue is with pastor chris n TB joshua,anytime i try to listen to them dey dont seem to make any sense to me...i dnt knw y but their teachings never sink!!!!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by omusiliyu(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Why is it that most of the holy men accordin to OP came from one particular region in NGR?....

I'm schooling in France... Versailes Business school, Versailes, France
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by 1metre: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Why no catholic minister of God in the list@ op

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Del......

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by folafola(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor anthony abiodun mayungbo of Bible Life Holiness Church America
Pastor Makanjuola baba gbongan of Back to the Bible tapes

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by maryhaam(f): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Aida13:

Another Pastor on point. This guy can teach! And I love his intense yet calm way of presenting his sermon. One of the "intelligent" pastors.
yea he's a good orator.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2015
I just have this massive respect for Kumuyi for who he is. I am not a member of deeper life sha
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ArabianPrince: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians and pastor worshiping. My pastor said.........not the Bible says. Pls am not to be quoted. cool
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by datarex: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
I listened to him several times while I was serving. He is loaded.
kinnex:
Anytime you find yourself in the ancient city of Abeokuta, remember to stop by at Father's House, Odo-eran, Obantoko, Abeokuta..

You will find a man sent by God who has been a blessing to thousands. Only fools doubt proofs. I am a living witness. Several other destinies have been shapened and fragrance added to their lives.

His name: Pastor Wale Akinronbi (A Man of extra-ordinary grace and anointing)
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2015
David ogbueli-- dominion city..

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Chuksgeo: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
I Rep for all these pastors, championing in their different gifts in their ministries. They are indeed vessels of honour for God's work here on earth. Thank God one so called Lagos based televangelist didn't make this list, don't ask me why.
Finally would have loved to see Dr. Paul Enenche's name. Its still a good list anyway. Just my thoughts!
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by mechanics(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in Erin-ijesha.He is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s, kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag. He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of Ibadan. He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner

2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye
born at ifewara, osun-state. He is the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God. A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos. He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi. In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit and most respect in Nigeria

3)Dr D.K Olukoya
founder of the mountain of fire and miracles ministries. He holds a first class honours degree in microbiology from unilag,PhD in molecular genetics from Reading university united kingdom. A researcher with over seventy scientific publications to his credit. He is a revival of apostolic signs,holy ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of God power to deliver. He trains your hand to wage war and finger to fight. His mentor Late Pastor Joseph Ayo Babalola.He believe in stop them before they stop you. Married to Shade and blessed with a son Elijah toluwani. He believes in deliverance and aggressive prayers

4)Brother Gbile Akanni
lives in Gboko is a teacher of the word he holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts christians. He doesn't run a church. He is an itinerant preacher. A man with high understanding of the bible. His ministry LIVING SEED is a weekly fellowship gathering. He has great depth of the word of God. Married to SADE

5) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
PhD holder,general overseer of Christ Embassy .Author of several books among which is the life changing Rhapsody of realities.He is a full time man of God filled with the spirit and depth knowledge of God word. Divorced due to unkown circumstances with his wife Anita

6) Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun
is an ordained minister of the gospel . He is the founder of Life Oasis international churches. His radio/TV programmes LIVING BY ANswer is aired across Nigeria. Author of spirit meat which is freely distributed. He is filled with the holy spirit and his words from the pulpit are powerful.married to Oyenike

7)Bishop David Oyedepo -
born september 27 1954.into a muslim family of Pa Ibrahim in omu-Aran kwara-state. He is the founder of Living faith church worldwide known as winners' chapel. Has the largest auditorium in the world and richest pastor in Nigeria. He is one of the most powerful pastor he is an author and the chancellor of over 2 universities. He is a motivational speaker and teaches on how to give and be prosperous with depth knowledge of the bible ,married to Faith

NB: please add other men of God you have really learnt from and their brief history,never forget behind every successful pastor there is a "pastoress"include their wives names.
Thanks
Pastor W.F Kumuyi my mentor.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by mechanics(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2015
God discourages divorce, why shud a man of God divorce.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by NIKEDEEDS(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Sum also build schools only the rich can go 2.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Toks2008(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Pastor Sam Adeyemi should top that list
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Princessderaa(f): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2015
if Rev Dr osueke nd Rev uma ukpai are not in this list, ur list is not complete
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by NIKEDEEDS(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2015
toluleke:
I respect prophet TB joshua but he is well known for healing and miracles the list above are people who teaches indepth about the bible.They are fact I gathered but we are all entitled to our opinions anyways,you can write about him.
Please would love to know
as far as TB joshua aint in the list it aint complete. Oyedepo na business man. Chris shuld lev church n go into modeling
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by remiejike: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2015
C.p.m overseer
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2015
mechanics:
God discourages divorce, why shud a man of God divorce.

Get this straight my friend, the man is not the one divorcing his wife but its the wife divorcing him and in that case there is absolutely nothing he can do except hope the woman gets reasonable and backs down.

So ask the woman who claims to be a pastor in UK why she wants to divorce the man at all cost and tell her to save us the bullshit story of adultery and other baseless reasons she stated because no man is perfect except Jesus who was never born of man's fluid.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by NIKEDEEDS(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Get this straight my friend, the man is not the one divorcing his wife but its the wife divorcing him and in that case there is absolutely nothing he can do except hope the woman gets reasonable and backs down.

So ask the woman who claims to be a pastor in UK why she wants to divorce the man at all cost and tell her to save us the bullshit story of adultery and other baseless reasons she stated because no man is perfect except Jesus who was never born of man's fluid.

why should he allow such to happen??

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
God is really using the Yorubas to work wonders! T.B Joshua should have been number one on your list. Or is it that your list is based on Academic qualification?
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Youngzedd(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
I will only listen to this two.

Rev. Father Mbaka
Apostle Johnson Sulieman

Another others, my hand no dey there.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Youngzedd(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Trendy247:
LISTEN TO IN TERMS OF...??
WHAT ABOUT APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN WHOSE PROPHESIES ALWAYS COME TO PASS?

You dey mind am.

They like hearing
You will buy a car next month
You will marry a good wife next year, as if people will still not get married.
You will prosper
Bla bla bla.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Toks2008(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
NIKEDEEDS:
why should he allow such to happen??

You have no idea the nature of somewomen.

Let me blow the minds of people reading this.

I am also in a divorce situation and trust me and i mean trust me i still cant place my finger on why my ex left.

1.I never treated her badly
2.I satisfy her so well sexually that she squirts each time we make out(adding that to buttress my point of good sex)
3.I have never cheated on her for once in 12years
4.I give her comfrt to the best of my ability

I can continue to list why i am totally at sea as to why she left except that she was saying shits like been traped with me all her years since i met her when she was just 19 and im actually her first man but i had to let her go since it seems she wants to see the world.

Now you can see that divorce most times is not about a man allowing it but some ladies are just elusive and that is the fact.

Secondly i also realized that some ladies of particular zodiac are prone to divorce because of their nature and trust me, these ladies are the best anyman can wish for because they have incredibly sweet marital virtues except the fact that they are prone to leaving their affair for one reason or the other and i know 4 ladies who actually left their marriage which are my wife,Anita oyakhilome, and two female friends and when i realized that they belong to the same zodiac,i made a research and discovered that they have that strange nature of walking away with a slim possibility of ever making up again except GOD really intervenes. This is because of their overly sensitive nature and the simple things that ought not to matter are considered extreme by them and often seen as a good reason to leave their union regardless of the years spent and sacrifices made in the union.Weired

When pastor chris was saying that we should all pray for her, i understood him totally because these ladies are very persimistic in nature and will always use the words i will never, can never, and rather than look at why stuffs should work out they wil rather dwell on why it cant work out.

Please its not about the man most times.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

A typical igbo tribal bigot!
Is it a sin 4 u 2 add Pastor Bakare in place of d foreigner Clefo Dollar 2 ur bigoted list?
Don't let hatred 4 truth kill u oo!

What you said doesn't make sense.
You can add Bakare to your list, I've never bothered listening to †нε Bakare you mentioned.
By †нε way, how am I a typical igbo tribal bigot? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by mamwa: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Rev Sam Adeyemi

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hydrocarbon(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Look @ you ops,so the rest talk shit ??
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Sammiejo: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmmn. In my Christian faith, many minsters have inspired me.with their understanding and demonstration of the word of God by the Holy Spirit.
In no particular order as I can remember right now;
- Bishop E.B Emamezi
- Revd Chris Oyakhilome
- Revd Tom Amenkhienan ; the first person to inspire me to pray in tongues for hour without break.
- Archbishop B Idahosa
- Bro Gbile Akanni
- Pst. Sam Adeyemi
- Bishop David Oyedepo
- Pst Faith Oyedepo
- Revd. Anita Oyakhilome
- Pastor Kumuyi

On the foreign scene ;
- Kenneth Hagin Snr and Jnr
- Dr miles munroe
- creflo Dollar
- Td jakes
- Joyce meyer
- Juanita bynum
- Paula White
-benny hinn
- Joel osteen

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hotice01: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
There are so many pastors,teachers and preachers of the Word in Nigeria.Pastor Sam Adeyemi(Daystar Fellowship), Pastor Mayson Ukpebor(Oasis of Faith Min),Pastor Martins(Former President Gospel Power Assembly), etc.
Just that some are not really well known.
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by savanto: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Daddy GO and my pastor I love him so much- Dr DK Olukoya r d koko oooo. Rev Oyedepo is also awesome. Dey r d key for me. As for Chris oyakilome am sorry but I can't listen to a man who can't kip his marriage!
Reverend Yomi kasali of Foundation of truth assembly is wonderful too. Let's try listen to him on channel 252 dstv or silverbird sun 230 pm. Thanchu!

@ROZZAYY,
I hope u are married and 'keeping your marriage' Marriage is a long distance journey. Don't count yourself successful just because you have ran only five miles. There is still much distance ahead of you to be covered. It takes two people for a marriage to work out fine...not one. God has the blueprint of our lives and everything will work out good for the righteous. It is just a matter of time. I still maintain that what Pastor Chris is passing through in recent times may be part of God's scheme of things.
Shallom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.