Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,485 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So (91056 Views)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by slimdiggi: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Hehe

2 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by arvinsloane(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Ok.

4 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Buoyantic:
Lwkm

Lmao. I must save this page
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by kheart(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
more

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Richy4(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2015
I always like the pic. Of the two girls opening their mouths when the pastor said virgins should come out and their friend steps out

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by fabolakers(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by gistmelove(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by CzarRex: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2015

2 Shares

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Mrbigman1(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Funny indeed, but fellow nigerian/youths, this is a serious moment of our life, we need not to laugh over it at all, I our leaders realy our problems? Believe me capital NO! Our problems is indeed ourself. I meant to understand meaning of education, all of us in nigeria lack basic education wc is comon sense. I swear to my life, I'm not a catholic but when I read rf nbarka contex and nairalander coments, I just concluded the posible reasons while we may never retrieve our stolen future because of our stupi*dity, we calld our selfs interlectual, but we still over look those FACTS man of GOD analyse. We don't need international comunity to laugh at us, we r just have to laugh @ourself. Cos if we have to live nxt 4years under badluck when we have power to take our destiny with our own hands. We r indeed a useless entity. If u exclude urself frm this fact! U r a No1 fool because u have no future anyway under Jonathan, even if u r doing well and fine, you can as well blown off due to insecurity under Gej admin

First u re swearing with ur life, later u call anyone who dnt agree with as a fool. Nawa, u re actually d one lacking basic education and u and ur parents is to be blamed. Look what u cyber bullies in d west and north ve failed to understand is dat everyone is so entitled to his or her opinion. Dat u vote buhari dnt mean everyone else must follow ur steps. Most times I wonder what ve actually gotten over us? Same way u ppl did and voted sam GEJ in 4 yrs ago and u re making same mistake? Who's now d fool? Am IGBO and a catholic and I Rev. Mbaka ve totally lost my respect for him as a religious celebrity and as a Catholic prist he is. The Church is inbeded in pedigree and not d route he plied. As for u, d wise ones re still quiet and re yet to make a decision.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Jimwalex(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2015
mr akpo and his dad...

8 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by jbaby265(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2015
mayordadon:
Nevar mynd me nd my pictures ooo dem knw gree allow make i put dem 4 nairaland cus of u guys eyes especialy females grin

hehehehe..wat is dat
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Emmarionm(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2015
ahahahahah o boy non bi small tin
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Repair y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ gene

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by CzarRex: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
More 4nny pics frm CZAR

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by kajoula(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Ooh ahh

GEJ2015 or we go seperate ways. grin

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Lol
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Librate(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
grin memesaster

8 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by CzarRex: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
GMB CD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by simdam500(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
ok

9 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Librate(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2015
More

7 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by liquidsnake: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2015

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by cluksy(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Buoyantic:
More..

=))¸.•°`Laff `°¸¸.•°wan°•°``°`tear°•.¸¸.•My °°•.¸¸.•°Belle``°°=))
U no try o
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by bbello28(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2015
My widow's mite grin

7 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2015
U posted the pic before grin grin grin grin [quote author=liquidsnake post=29507647][/quote]
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by edyjimmy55(f): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
there is God o.

9 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Abduletudaye(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
My own quota cheesy

3 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Cooladex(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Everybody , There are two items for sale and they are :

1) A Brand New MTN mifi

Price : #17,000

2) A brand new ipad mini (16gb ) Wifi + Sim

Price : #75,000

Call 08135753318 if u are intereted !!!
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Davidson267(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Funny indeed, but fellow nigerian/youths, this is a serious moment of our life, we need not to laugh over it at all, I our leaders realy our problems? Believe me capital NO! Our problems is indeed ourself. I meant to understand meaning of education, all of us in nigeria lack basic education wc is comon sense. I swear to my life, I'm not a catholic but when I read rf nbarka contex and nairalander coments, I just concluded the posible reasons while we may never retrieve our stolen future because of our stupi*dity, we calld our selfs interlectual, but we still over look those FACTS man of GOD analyse. We don't need international comunity to laugh at us, we r just have to laugh @ourself. Cos if we have to live nxt 4years under badluck when we have power to take our destiny with our own hands. We r indeed a useless entity. If u exclude urself frm this fact! U r a No1 fool because u have no future anyway under Jonathan, even if u r doing well and fine, you can as well blown off due to insecurity under Gej admin
i hope u knw dat u ar a big fool

2 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by uduokirika1(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
you're an 1diot!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.