Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So (90626 Views)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Fkforyou(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
lol...

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
lol

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
dailytrumpet:
If we have unfinished business
on the YouWiN project.... Let's
discuss b4 getting busier than
b4...this is your opportunity to
become a leading
CEO...winner's
don't neglect this type of
opportunity...confront us
today...let's see we can help
u...a
token commitment...will surely
pay u big...
how can I contact you?
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by rosebase(f): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
lmao

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by breezy007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
This whole thread just took my laughter to a whole new level. #funny tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
smiley

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by habey1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fkforyou:
lol...
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by blakky97(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ipheyemmy01:
Papa or Daddy
papa
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Got this from a previous thread.

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Vinsaint(m): 2:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks mehn...i laf taya buh.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2015
LOL

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Sike(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Lmaooo. This is hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by yinkaabeegs: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2015
calabar girls

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Profkomolafe(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2015
this na lafffffffffffffffff zone grin
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by ipswitch: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hilarious thread, grin grin thanks 2 all, HNY!!!!
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
danyel09:
LOL
Goodness gracious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Checked this on FB only to meet a very long list of funny grammatical eluelu as updates sad sad
This is weirdly pathetic.
One Sekinat was busy replying him in some posts too grin grin grin grin grin

.....and for the ekuke the ''calabar'' girl hung, I hope he made it alive sha embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Wiztek(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
wink

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by scholes23(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2015

1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hillarious!!
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin
chimkaire:
Goodness gracious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Checked this on FB only to meet a very long list of funny grammatical eluelu as updates sad sad
This is weirdly pathetic.
One Sekinat was busy replying him in some posts too grin grin grin grin grin

.....and for the ekuke the ''calabar'' girl hung, I hope he made it alive sha embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I don't jxt understand dat guyz plight, English is his enemy and with all d questions he ask, no one is answering him he must av hung himself by now, I think he should open his own tabon forum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by toygod2: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
ahahah
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
LWKMDFH
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by bollyzeez(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by bollyzeez(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by oluyemisee(f): 10:22pm On May 21, 2017
johnsonjosbles:
Funny indeed, but fellow nigerian/youths, this is a serious moment of our life, we need not to laugh over it at all, I our leaders realy our problems? Believe me capital NO! Our problems is indeed ourself. I meant to understand meaning of education, all of us in nigeria lack basic education wc is comon sense. I swear to my life, I'm not a catholic but when I read rf nbarka contex and nairalander coments, I just concluded the posible reasons while we may never retrieve our stolen future because of our stupi*dity, we calld our selfs interlectual, but we still over look those FACTS man of GOD analyse. We don't need international comunity to laugh at us, we r just have to laugh @ourself. Cos if we have to live nxt 4years under badluck when we have power to take our destiny with our own hands. We r indeed a useless entity. If u exclude urself frm this fact! U r a No1 fool because u have no future anyway under Jonathan, even if u r doing well and fine, you can as well blown off due to insecurity under Gej admin
I hope your life is better now
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by dessywayne(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2017
oluyemisee:
oh boy u bad ooh, after hw many years??
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by dessywayne(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2017
oluyemisee:
oh boy u bad ooh, after hw many years.

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by jbblues24(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
Simple notification =) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / These Pictures Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.