Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So (90573 Views)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Hilarious Pics To Spicen Up This Cold Morning / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
freethinker01:
The 2nd n 3rd picture got me lmfao. So damn hilarious. Falls from a big tomato tree.
tomato tree? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Harmvirus(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy funny
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hilarious!!!!
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by TDstarr: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
check

2 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by maryhaam(f): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Looooooool,very funny,was dozin @work already looool
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by NaLaugh: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Papa or Daddy

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by bayocanny: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
We dem boyz

3 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by felicity111(f): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
lwkmd
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by bayocanny: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
On the 24th of december
My colleague be like

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Francuiz: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
lol

3 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by ogaprime(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Now, my turn to lafftack back..

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by ogaprime(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Cont...

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by benedictac(f): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pic 1 the ATM guy got me laughing. Op U've made my day I wish I saw this before going to market I for nor vex for the person that offended me.
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
CzarRex:
More
Guy I am no more laughing, I am crying. Samson Oladunni's case is the most musing one. I searched his name on facebook and saw more hidden treasure in English language.
Samson Oladunni:
father? used hammer to kill her wife 4 kw reason, is
it's proper 4 doin dt....

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by ogaprime(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by lakesea(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
thrilled by that withdrawal slip stuff
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmmm

1 Share

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vig86:

Guy I am no more laughing, I am crying. Samson Oladunni's case is the most musing one. I searched his name on facebook and saw more hidden treasure in English language.
Samson Oladunni:
my guy don't u knw that going to check that samson guy profile is suicidal? That guy is not of this world asware

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
my guy don't u knw that going to check that samson guy profile is suicidal? That guy is not of this world asware
I swear, it is! He seems to be a family expert.
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by godwinkessi: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Funny indeed, but fellow nigerian/youths, this is a serious moment of our life, we need not to laugh over it at all, I our leaders realy our problems? Believe me capital NO! Our problems is indeed ourself. I meant to understand meaning of education, all of us in nigeria lack basic education wc is comon sense. I swear to my life, I'm not a catholic but when I read rf nbarka contex and nairalander coments, I just concluded the posible reasons while we may never retrieve our stolen future because of our stupi*dity, we calld our selfs interlectual, but we still over look those FACTS man of GOD analyse. We don't need international comunity to laugh at us, we r just have to laugh @ourself. Cos if we have to live nxt 4years under badluck when we have power to take our destiny with our own hands. We r indeed a useless entity. If u exclude urself frm this fact! U r a No1 fool because u have no future anyway under Jonathan, even if u r doing well and fine, you can as well blown off due to insecurity under Gej admin

I hate to insult people.... I would have called u a clown but lemme advise u...

Theirs time and place for everything.
This is section for jokes as many people are not interested in the so called politics or politicians.

Pls go back to the politics section or u find urself something doing...

May Allah grant u peace of mind
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by oluwafestus(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Check dis out

3 Likes

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin

3 Shares

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by CzarRex: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vig86:

Samson Oladunni:
eh u mean it..was jus only doin my duty of postin,mayb I'll check him rightaway
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by richardoz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Very funny!
Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So by holusormi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Check these out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Some Common Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.