Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (37791 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by lordmayor4(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
HzRF:
What else who u have said.. Am there stooge? Itz as if God didn't give this man green light too
Until Cyril stober interview u all this na like multiplication table
Cyril stober go give u tough completing the square.. After working (talking) u may still arrive at zero

What's this one saying? Better go back and work on your communication skills and English! No be force to comment nah... kilode?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by idris4eva(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
this fake pastor can never be vp of nigeria
ode ni e

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by idris4eva(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Ikengawo:
the people voting for gej are voting for gej, not his vp. Sambo has no electoral value and this is a thing of pride and strength to gej as a man. Gej is a quiet humble common man from the south and sambo is the same in the north. The gej campaign isn't trying to us tribal sentiments or politics to run. Buhari picked osibanjo not because he was the best successor but to trick yorubas and christians. Gej picked an architect and buhari picked a pastor. Which nigeria do you want for your children?
look at these one too trying to brainwash the yorubas just like his boss.

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by RebelLeader15(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
I Hon(Chief HERBALIST) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 wish to announce to the general public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

I booked and have paid for it....

So beware of 419s including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati) and SBA#

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

Hon(Chief HERBALIST) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by jimmy101231(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Make all of u support the Government of the day things go work out..GEJ till buhari go back to school. Dunno waiting this man forget for Asorock oooooo
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by datribune: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Good job, my vice-president-in waiting. We ar wit u on dis national mission. All our hands ar on deck to rescue d ship of state dat is drifting aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption. There's too much at stake. Failure is not an option. We can't go on like dis. SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Emperor100(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Ikengawo:
the people voting for gej are voting for gej, not his vp. Sambo has no electoral value and this is a thing of pride and strength to gej as a man. Gej is a quiet humble common man from the south and sambo is the same in the north. The gej campaign isn't trying to us tribal sentiments or politics to run. Buhari picked osibanjo not because he was the best successor but to trick yorubas and christians. Gej picked an architect and buhari picked a pastor. Which nigeria do you want for your children?
Sir,if it is the kind of Nigeria that Jonathan present to us now is the one you want for your children,I wonder what kind of heartless father you are..

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2015
He is my Pastor;but my Vote goes to President Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Reference(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2015
zheroes:
thank you my brother. i am from the niger delta, i have lived in port harcourt since 1981. am a realist in life. am sure if it was buhari that was performing like jonathan at this time all niger deltans would ask for his head or something else. CAN'T WE JUST LIVE A LIFE BEREFT OF SENTIMENTS? at the moment the attacker we have has an amputated foot, we have another attacker on the bench, he may not be as prolific as the first if you like to say so but should we continue with the first because he is the son of the head coach?

Very interesting piece. And I will say to you with all conviction that prior to 2003 where were you in the scheme of things in Nigeria, what were your views about good governance, about 'cluelessness', about sentiments. What were your views about power in Nigeria. Where did the average Niger-Deltan stand before 1999. Did it not take gross injustice to awaken interest in power. Did it not take murder of its citizens right at their door steps by the owners of Nigeria ala 'the status quo' to trigger things.

Does the south-south, the niger-delta have a political class, does it have a power base, does it have any experience whatsoever in governance at high levels, is it a natural breeding ground for political juggernauts....answer. So where will it get these and from where do you think such competencies will be found.

This is the problem Nigeria has and I have continued to emphasise it. Nigeria has serious structural imbalances, serious power shortages in many areas that make the engine of development impossible to work properly. It is in the attempt to supply power to the south-south that we have all seen that the equipment there is old, faulty, dangerous and cannot serve purpose. So what do we do. We shut it down and upgrade, renovate, repair.

That is why I often say the GEJ administration remains the best thing to happen to Nigeria so far and the south-south and indeed Nigeria should be grateful for this expose'. The south-south has seen that power in the centre is grossly overrated and so self determination is the only viable way out and Nigeria has seen that its so called V6 engine is really a ruse because in truth not more than 2 or 3 cylinders are really working. This engine called Nigeria is misfiring. You my friend mr niger-delta have just woken up. Its a good day.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by DesChyko: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2015
philips70:

You think you will fool Nairalanders with your moniker? No, people here are well informed of happenings. By their sermon we shall know them.

"People here are well-informed."

So you say. Now prove that every statement of his is wrong. Don't just scream blindly. Educate the people. If the people are well-informed, it is only by well documented buttressed information, not shiny castles in the air.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by easytech1(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Ikengawo:

to say that pdp is not using tribal sentiments shows that you dislike yourself more than yourself and I pity u bcus pdp first Campaign plan is to discredit APC and buhari through propaganda.
to say that sambo has no electoral value to gej shows that you don't even know the meaning of politics but yet you enter here to elaborate more to us on ur level!

please get information, it will help u alot.
likewise for your information, Osinbajo is tested and trusted law professor, former law commissioner of the mega city called Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by emaculate99: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2015
I have kept mute about this issue for long and I think it is time i aired my opinion. The law has nothing to do with whether a man is an imam or a pastor, then y aggravating issues? This man has his right under the constitution of Nigeria to vote and be voted for. If u are against his right to be voted for, then all pastors and imam must renounce their rights to vote.
To me, I think those people who are against this man are against change and are selfish due to the fact that the man is a pastor and can use his influence to reduce corruption and change some things in Nigeria.
Lastly, if it is because of the politics, is there no politics in the church?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by temzybabe(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Mistermamus(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Tinubu 's boy boy omo pastor, stop wasting ya,time
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dammytosh: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Osinbajo appears more vibrant than Sambo.He has a clear picture of how to tackle insurgency in the country.

It is an insult to compare a Profesor with a zoologist who does not have one single cattle or An architect whose only drawing is map of Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#GMB 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by philips70(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2015
DesChyko:

"People here are well-informed."

So you say. Now prove that every statement of his is wrong. Don't just scream blindly. Educate the people. If the people are well-informed, it is only by well documented buttressed information, not shiny castles in the air.

I have used some of the best airports around the world and also have used some of the worst too. Now the worst airports in Europe are better than the best in Nigeria like our gateway airport. Our mentality is befuddled with he-dey-try syndrome and if we stay that way and refused to pursue excellence we will continue to run round circles. Do I strike a chord?

5 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dejolly(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
U are nt a stooge but a very stupidy LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!

must u say that...pls be more matured with Ur utterances

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by easytech1(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2015
LMAyedun:
In 1976 at the age of 34 Buhari became the minister for Petroleum and Natural resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 Buhari became the chairman of NNPC. Today the reverse is the case, most Nigeria youths at the age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents.
One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that grandfathers like Buhari has refused to voluntarily handover baton to the next generation.

Buhari, Must you serve Nigeria as a president only? Is there no capacity you can serve except the presidency?

Pa. Buhari should give way for the younger generation.

GEJ till 2019

what you post here already speaks for itself, you didn't compose it yourself.
let me just advice u as am expected to;
Nigeria needs someone like buhari for reposition. I doubt if u know that you have to be above 40 b4 u could aspire to be president? that's one of the things buhari needs to correct .

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by easytech1(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Brymo:
Ow i wish this man isn't clergy.

The only tin i can do
is to observe.

please observe and do it impartially
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Can you tell me a better Aviation minister than Stella Odua since Nigeria was amalgamated?

She gave her life for us, she stepped on toes... the foes who didn't like her, saw a weak point and all Nigerians started screaming...

We no longer saw all the good things she did, and she is a product of GEJ..

The truth is that, we can't be like US over-night...

Even in the US, they carry-out sophisticated and scientific corruption...

Lets try to focus on the positive things, instead of slandaring GEJ..

Sir, be frank.. can you tell me that GEJ has not done anything significant since he came into power..

Imagine what the Ph.D holder would have done if there were no distractions from Boko Haram..

Is it Jonathan fault, that past Northern leaders of Nigeria refused to develop their people?

C'mon man, lets be realistic..

For me, I wouldn't have supported GEJ if APC had brought another Candidate..

I will never support a man who truncated Democracy and now wants to democratically govern... Karma will always work against him..

Had Buhari not overthrew, the civilian government, our democracy would have waxed stronger.. We probably would not have know GEJ... and Nigeria wouldn't have been as corrupt as this.. Because, he let IBB over-threw him.. IBB practically destroyed Nigeria with his chop, I chop government..

If you look at it realistically, Part of Nigeria's problems is on the head of the retired General Buhari..

The major problem is on the head of GOWON... I heard he cries daily, for not implementing the Aburi accord... sad

The C-in-C (GEJ) should protect lives and properties which is a part of his mandate or give way for a lion hearted fellow to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by luckyman1010(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
U are nt a stooge but a very stupidy LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!
its advice able for you to call an elderly person a stupid its mean that your father and great grand father of no record are stupid. idiot. U are selling your future because of Jonathan? You are out of your senses.

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by softwareman(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2015
koxi:
You "consulted" Adeboye. ......so Adeboye is now God?
I suppose you lack comprehension. As a pastor under the GO it is natural he consults him before taking such important step.
Next time try to read and understand before you comment.

4 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by diamond88: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2015
What happened to pastor tunde bakare? Was he dump by APC? OR used?
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2015
DesChyko:

Since many of you are quick to point out the absence of GEJ in the areas affected by insurgency.

You will build a house one day. Make sure you don't give money to anyone to buy anything you need for the building. Do it yourself! Make sure you supervise the builders from the foundation till the paintjob and fittings. In fact, do them all yourself. Give as much time as you live to the building.

Then check out how long it took you and how much progress you were able to make, that is if you didn't run mad or stress didn't drive you to your sickbed. Check out how perfect the house looked in each of these:
1. When you did everything yourself.
2. When you let others help.
3. When everyone did their job. Owning a house should be a priority. Just like a country deserves her president's 100% attention, it also deserves all your attention.

Governance is like a tripod stand. One can't perform the function of the other, nor perform its function without the other. Any of them missing in its position will lead to loss of contents of the cooking pot. These things are as simple to understand. It baffles me how people can be so blinded by sentiments that they forget even their own identity.

The insurgency attempts averted recently didn't include GEJ in their midst, but it happened, didn't it? Leave to Caesar, what is Caesar's.

If GEJ can't surround himself with capable hands to help him improve the lot of Nigerians, (which is why they voted him into power), he should give way for a capable hand.

Many of us are in doubt of the much touted GOODLUCK in our affairs and are gradually running out of PATIENCE.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by LMAyedun(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2015
easytech1:

what you post here already speak for itself, you didn't compose it yourself.
let me just advice u as am expected to do;
Nigeria needs someone like buhari to reposition it first. I doubt if u know that you have to be above 50 b4 u could aspire to be president? that's one of the things buhari needs to reposition.
You are so ignorant of even your country's constitution "You have to be above 50 before you could aspire for President" of which country?? It's 40yrs not 50yrs. Ignoranus.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by softwareman(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
anonimi:
Consulted is NOT equal to approval.

We are not all semi-literate like the old soldier wey nor get particulars credentials.
I am sure you were too busy trying to figure out a negative response without reading.
THE MAN HIMSELF SAID SO IN THE INTERVIEW. HE SAID HE CONSULTED.
You are right. We are not all semi illiterates, but you sounded like an EDUCATED ILLITERATE which is worse than semi-illi teracy.

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by emaculate99: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
tongue
easytech1:

Nigeria needs someone like buhari to reposition it first. I doubt if u know that you have to be above 50 b4 u could aspire to be president? that's one of the things buhari needs to reposition.
oga mi, don't try to prove that u know all while in the real sense, u are ignorant of the fact that a person must have attained 40 years and not 50. tongue
easytech1:

oga mi, don't try to prove that u know all while in the real sense, u are ignorant of the fact that a person must have attained 40 years and not 50.

I mean no harm oo
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
dammytosh:

It is an insult to compare a Profesor with a zoologist who does not have one single cattle or An architect whose only drawing is map of Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#GMB 2015

grin cheesy grin
No insult intended.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dhidden: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
States Buhari is expected to win:
Borno
Yobe
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Taraba
Kano
Jigawa
Kaduna
Katsina
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Niger
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Abuja
Lagos
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Total:22 states

Jonathan states to win:
Benue
Plateau
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross river
Edo
Akwa ibom
Delta
Ebonyi
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia

Total: 15 states

Quote me after february election.

The permutation of man, where is the hand of GOD please? Boko Haram's plan was to destroy the Christians and they were on it until SUDDENLY they started killing their own people. In fact, they have killed more muslims than Christians. What, why, who FEAR GOD FEAR GOD FEAR GOD. He is in Control. Prepare for more surprises from GOD not man! The world will witness God in action in Nigeria. NIGERIA is God's Model Nation. Man's opinion does not matter when God is at work. Who can stop God? Can you?
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by clubone05: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2015
if you want to hide anything from a black man...put it in a book...im sure most of the people who gave negative comments didn't read the interview. ..

GEJ + sambo...can never in 1,000,000 years be as sound as osibanjo...

4 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by softwareman(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2015
musiwa97:
Did osibanjo also consulted with tinubu when he osibanjo was stealing money with tinubu.

No Godly person. Who knows God will supporter osibanjo. Osibanjo should be derob or he should resign..

Attorney general of Lagos sign all contract of the state. And osibanjo sign all the document, he stole the people of Lagos money and did help tinubu to steal.

There is international law.what osibanjo and Nigeria are involve in is illegal.

Osibanjo is a law breaker.

No Godly pastor should support osibanjo. Osibanjo intend to steal money like tinubu. It is obvious to everybody that osibanjo only intention is to help tinubu steal money.like they stole billions of dollars in Lagos.

I was almost going to respond to the mindless incoherent rubbish gibberish until I saw the moniker.
Baba musiwa himself ..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Jonathan Signs Two Bills Into Law. / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.