Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (37789 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Jinf: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari’s academic certificates is with us, But he knows how to get it - Nigerian Army

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/buharis-academic-certificates-is-with.html
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by softwareman(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Ikengawo:
the people voting for gej are voting for gej, not his vp. Sambo has no electoral value and this is a thing of pride and strength to gej as a man. Gej is a quiet humble common man from the south and sambo is the same in the north. The gej campaign isn't trying to us tribal sentiments or politics to run. Buhari picked osibanjo not because he was the best successor but to trick yorubas and christians. Gej picked an architect and buhari picked a pastor. Which nigeria do you want for your children?
You need to be informed.
1. Most redeemed pastors are not full time, they have their respective vocations.
2. Prof Osinbajo aside being a leading author with several books to his name is also a lawyer and a senior advocate of Nigeria SAN.
Jonathan should have picked a Christian and an ijaw person so that he would not be accused of trying to TRICK HAUSAS AND MUSLIMS!
Are you guys for real?

3 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by trychris: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
States Buhari is expected to win:
Borno
Yobe
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Taraba
Kano
Jigawa
Kaduna
Katsina
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Niger
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Abuja
Lagos
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Total:22 states

Jonathan states to win:
Benue
Plateau
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross river
Edo
Akwa ibom
Delta
Ebonyi
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia

Total: 15 states

Quote me after february election.
With all humility if elections are conducted today most people in Ondo State will not vote for the govt in power.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by anonimi: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2015
wman:
Did you read the interview or are you focusing on the headline alone?
The interviewer asked him a question regarding Adeboye's consent and he gave him a reply.
You can only be confused if you choose to be.

You just want to look for something wrong where there is none.

The headline is MISLEADING as usual giving a WRONG impression about the interview itself.
Our journalists and editors need to be re-trained!!!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Reference:

Very interesting piece. And I will say to you with all conviction that prior to 2003 where were you in the scheme of things in Nigeria, what were your views about good governance, about 'cluelessness', about sentiments. What were your views about power in Nigeria. Where did the average Niger-Deltan stand before 1999. Did it not take gross injustice to awaken interest in power. Did it not take murder of its citizens right at their door steps by the owners of Nigeria ala 'the status quo' to trigger things.

Does the south-south, the niger-delta have a political class, does it have a power base, does it have any experience whatsoever in governance at high levels, is it a natural breeding ground for political juggernauts....answer. So where will it get these and from where do you think such competencies will be found.

This is the problem Nigeria has and I have continued to emphasise it. Nigeria has serious structural imbalances, serious power shortages in many areas that make the engine of development impossible to work properly. It is in the attempt to supply power to the south-south that we have all seen that the equipment there is old, faulty, dangerous and cannot serve purpose. So what do we do. We shut it down and upgrade, renovate, repair.

That is why I often say the GEJ administration remains the best thing to happen to Nigeria so far and the south-south and indeed Nigeria should be grateful for this expose'. The south-south has seen that power in the centre is grossly overrated and so self determination is the only viable way out and Nigeria has seen that its so called V6 engine is really a ruse because in truth not more than 2 or 3 cylinders are really working. This engine called Nigeria is misfiring. You my friend mr niger-delta have just woken up. Its a good day.
To me oh,Buhari is not a leader;those who are old enough will know it was Brig.Tunde Idiagbon that was in charge,so let us think well before we go back to Egypt........

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Rajman45(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Ikengawo:
the people voting for gej are voting for gej, not his vp. Sambo has no electoral value and this is a thing of pride and strength to gej as a man. Gej is a quiet humble common man from the south and sambo is the same in the north. The gej campaign isn't trying to us tribal sentiments or politics to run. Buhari picked osibanjo not because he was the best successor but to trick yorubas and christians. Gej picked an architect and buhari picked a pastor. Which nigeria do you want for your children?

what a big mumu u are...is buhari vp just a pastor or a lawyer. Mumu talkin like an illeterate

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by femikay149(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
U are nt a stooge but a very stupidy LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!

Y cant u be civilised ? and express ur views and opinions without hatred or using offensive words

it is not that hard
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Rajman45(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2015
Omooba77:

To me oh,Buhari is not a leader;those who are old enough will know it was Brig.Tunde Idiagbon that was in charge,so let us think well before we go back to Egypt........
i bet u most be less than 18yr, it is childreen like dat are suppose to beaten like animal. Now u accept d good works of buhari and idiagbon regime. That is hw 9ja will b reform when buhari becomes the president
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Reference(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2015
When I read a lot of posts here I shudder at the thought of what lies ahead but somewhat hopeful that it cannot get worse than this. People still cannot understand that the quality of a country isin the quality of its peoples. This is what right minded people look out for. You will think social media is a platform for the expression of the 'enlightened'. So when its 'bad' here you can expect worse, far worse from the peons, the peasants, the mass masses, the real people who decide.

I repeat again. Leadership is an aggregate. It is dividing 170 million 170 million times. You simply cannot expect individual 'ideals' to prevail. The role of the average Nigeria is critical in the success or otherwise of any leader. That is why when the numbers increase performance appears to fall away. It will always be easier to govern a state that it will be a nation.

When things are over simplified and expectations are sky high at coming change what we are saying is that we too are ready to change our ways as Nigerians. That is what will make leadership succeed. I am not seeing this yet. What I am seeing is, this candidate will do this, that candidate will do that. What are 'we' the people going to do. You will say vote and I will say we have voted before. That is not enough. If we want to play chicks in a nest waiting for mama eagle to bring food then we are in a problem.

Like I often say, it is not enough for a young girl to adorn nice clothes and stand by the road side to snag a husband. It is not enough. She must develop wholistically and begin to practice the things she wants to see in marraige. It is similar to the electoral process and governance. Let us begin to see in the average Nigerian what he expects to see in government. From all these posts I must admit the situation is just....depressing. Not one single issue based discourse.

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by todayguest(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Osinbajo has more electoral value for Buhari when compaired to GEJ/Sambo
I agree with you.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dhidden: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Prof Osinbajo, from your statement, GOD did not send you forth. Like Pastor Bakare, you think serving people is part of God's will for man. If God called you to be a Pastor, what makes you now think that God cannot tell you specifically to move unto something else? Has it ever occurred to you that the position of a pastor is much higher than that of a President much less a VP? You are a pastor but I doubt your relationship with God. A man of God who heard from God TO GO does not hide it. He shouts it on the rooftop without fear or favour, like a man of faith.

All our righteousness is like filthy rag to God, OBEDIENCE is better than sacrifice. In any given circumstance, as a pastor called by God, you do not change course without a RHEMA WORD to Obey from GOD. Every true child of God, who knows how to WALK with God, would ask you: PASTOR OSINBAJO, DID GOD SAY YOU SHOULD GO? If you cannot answer "YES" then you are on your own.

How would you, as a pastor, not even know that we are fighting a spiritual war in Nigeria presently and you want to fight for the people using your flesh ....walking with God is spirit and moving zealously without God's Rhema Word is carnal .... who does that. Most pastors have failed God this way. Why did God kill the man who tried to help the ARK from falling? Was he not helping God? Why would a man help God and yet be killed by God for helping? Harlotry in the Church ... moving when God has not moved seperates you from Him; a very thin and dangerous line. Are you going to be the 3rd pastor to run without a word from God? Are you going to be a Jonah in the boat?

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Reference(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Omooba77:

You're not even reading what I'm writing at all.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by femikay149(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
koxi:
You "consulted" Adeboye. ......so Adeboye is now God?

Did u read the article at all

He said he is pastor under adeboye so he has to consult him before making his decision

cos he is a man under authority

Dnt twist the quote to suit ur own ignorant assertions
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Duplik8t77(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2015
....he had consulted d oracle...buhari tell gej divorce patience
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Rajman45(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Ikengawo:
you ask us dat?, i want my childreen to live free in every part of nigeria without d fear of boko haram or militants. I want my childreen to have works after graduation. I want my kids to talk about corruptions as thing of d past, just like how our grand parents use to tell us late night stories. I want our homes and street to b clean, just like durin buhari regime. I want my childreen, ur childreen and other childreen to become unit in one front, not by corruptions or sentiments, but by purpose to move nigeria to d promise land. But president goodluck is not d man to take us der, he has failed us in all aspect. Workers has not been paid for 3months, our economic is dead.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Rajman45:

i bet u most be less than 18yr, it is childreen like dat are suppose to beaten like animal. Now u accept d good works of buhari and idiagbon regime. That is hw 9ja will b reform when buhari becomes the president
By God's grace I was in pry 4/5 in the time of Buahri/Idiagbon regime,that was what it was called then.So I'm old enough to know what I meant,God bless you!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
Reference:

You're not even reading what I'm writing at all.
I was only buttressing what you wrote sir!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by emaculate99: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
we all have our right to do anything we want to do when what we want to do is legal. I have never seen in the constitution of Nigeria where it is stated that pastors and imams have no right to be voted for. since, he has his right to do anything that is legal and what he is doing now is legal then y are u guys shouting that he is wrong with his decision.
Moreover, the constitution states that Nigerians have the right to vote and be voted for except when they have been disqualified by other section(s) or sub sections of the constitution. Osinbajo is a Nigerian, therefore he has the right to vote and be voted for. he hasn't done anything that will disqualify him from being voted for then y aggravating issues for yourselves. he has all the right to be voted for. Those people who are against him are trying to tell us that we should be unconstitutional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by DesChyko: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

If GEJ can't surround himself with capable hands to help him improve the lot of Nigerians, (which is why they voted him into power), he should give way for a capable hand.

Many of us are in doubt of the much touted GOODLUCK in our affairs and are gradually running out of PATIENCE.

I just noticed your username.. GIGO.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by duni04(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
This guy is coinfused! His Party clearly zoned the VP slot to the south west. See him trying to play sanctimonious and deny he doesn't know about the zoning.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by shawley: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Osinbajo appears more vibrant than Sambo.He has a clear picture of how to tackle insurgency in the country.

Did I hear you say Sambo? He's more vibrant than GEJ himself...

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dhidden: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Reference:
When I read a lot of posts here I shudder at the thought of what lies ahead but somewhat hopeful that it cannot get worse than this. People still cannot understand that the quality of a country isin the quality of its peoples. This is what right minded people look out for. You will think social media is a platform for the expression of the 'enlightened'. So when its 'bad' here you can expect worse, far worse from the peons, the peasants, the mass masses, the real people who decide.

I repeat again. Leadership is an aggregate. It is dividing 170 million 170 million times. You simply cannot expect individual 'ideals' to prevail. The role of the average Nigeria is critical in the success or otherwise of any leader. That is why when the numbers increase performance appears to fall away. It will always be easier to govern a state that it will be a nation.

When things are over simplified and expectations are sky high at coming change what we are saying is that we too are ready to change our ways as Nigerians. That is what will make leadership succeed. I am not seeing this yet. What I am seeing is, this candidate will do this, that candidate will do that. What are 'we' the people going to do. You will say vote and I will say we have voted before. That is not enough. If we want to play chicks in a nest waiting for mama eagle to bring food then we are in a problem.

Like I often say, it is not enough for a young girl to adorn nice clothes and stand by the road side to snag a husband. It is not enough. She must develop wholistically and begin to practice the things she wants to see in marraige. It is similar to the electoral process and governance. Let us begin to see in the average Nigerian what he expects to see in government. From all these posts I must admit the situation is just....depressing. Not one single issue based discourse.

People asking for change without FIRST changing themselves! Please tell them.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by duni04(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2015
diamond88:
What happened to pastor tunde bakare? Was he dump by APC? OR used?
Bakare left after Tinubu took control of the ACN\CPC. Angels and demons can't stay under the same canopy.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2015
YoursGEJ:
The clarity of this man's thoughta and utterances make me really optimistic about the the possibility of serious positive change if he becomes VP. His command of English dwarfs most other politicians (except Obaghiagbon grin). If he tells me he's a professor of law, i dont even need to see his certificate because his qualifications are evident unlike some so called PhD holders in public office. He has sat and talked to the common man riding BRT and the woman selling fish in the market. There is nobody better placed to tell where the shoe pinches that the person wearing the shoe. GEJ surrounds himself with Baboon Okupe and Reno Omonkey that feed him lies about reality so that he can go and tell CNN that we are now enjoying 24hrs power supply. If dem born GEJ, Sambo or Okupe well, let them go and sit among the masses like Buhari and Osinbajo and see what will happen.

Nigerians have a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the course of this nation. Our political system does not allow for competent individuals like Osinbajo to make it this far and I'm still wondering how he did it. It is now up to the masses to seize this opportunity because we may never get it again until 10 years or 100 years from now. If you are voting for a party that has been in power for a whole 16 years with nothing to show for it but increased insecurity and corruption, I wonder what message you are giving them; that you like what they are doing and that they should continue? If not for anything, let these so called big men politicians know that they serve us and that we have control over them. If you want to stay in power, then perform. Otherwise we vote you out. Only the masses can teach the politicians this lesson.

Vote wisely so that posterity will judge you justly

Una well done

Blaaaaah blaaaaah and more blaaaaah
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by samsard(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
States Buhari is expected to win:
Borno
Yobe
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Taraba
Kano
Jigawa
Kaduna
Katsina
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Niger
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Abuja
Lagos
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Total:22 states

Jonathan states to win:
Benue
Plateau
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross river
Edo
Akwa ibom
Delta
Ebonyi
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia

Total: 15 states

Quote me after february election.
You are a joke to think buhari will surely win the f.c.t, or even nasarawa and 'all' southwestern states. As for the other northern states, well, they can wield machetes and dangerous weapons in public just to support buhari and wouldnt think twice before brutally killing and maiming if they lose.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by 1stola: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Your jobless drunkárd father is a big fool too
Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dhidden: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2015
emaculate99:
we all have our right to do anything we want to do when what we want to do is legal. I have never seen in the constitution of Nigeria where it is stated that pastors and imams have no right to be voted for. since, he has his right to do anything that is legal and what he is doing now is legal then y are u guys shouting that he is wrong with his decision.
Moreover, the constitution states that Nigerians have the right to vote and be voted for except when they have been disqualified by other section(s) or sub sections of the constitution. Osinbajo is a Nigerian, therefore he has the right to vote and be voted for. he hasn't done anything that will disqualify him from being voted for then y aggravating issues for yourselves. he has all the right to be voted for. Those people who are against him are trying to tell us that we should be unconstitutional.

My dear, I am not against Prof Osinbajo's decision but since he is a PASTOR, then I expect him to be guided by the Bible. Only a fake pastor takes it upon himself to be so called but a real pastor is called by God, HE HEARD IT FROM GOD one-on-one. The pastor called by God maintains a very close relationship with God and HEARS from God because he has drawn a battle line between himself and the devil. Any slip will affect him negatively. He is God's mouthpiece. We learn from the Bible how dangerous, if not suicidal, it is for a pastor to make any major move without the Rhema Word (NOW) of God.

Make no mistake, Nigeria is in a spiritual warfare, the pastor should know this, and any pastor who knows this does not fight by feelings, sentiments, etc. which are carnal weapons. He does it by first talking with his master GOD for a go ahead armed with God's word (rhema and logo) which is spirit. You don't fight and win a spiritual war with sentiments, what you think is right. Pastors before him have made similar mistake and they often rock the boat. Once you are a true pastor, then follow GOD's rules. God values obedience more than sacrifice. Sacrificing yourself to be a part of the help Nigeria wants at the expense of Obedience to GOD (Osinbajo's 1st constituency) is failure written on the wall!

The devil sure knows this fact and is dealing with these very zealous pastors who run without God running with them. People must understand the ways of God, no shortcut. Ask yourself, why does Buhari always pick a pastor? Hmmmm, devil at work to disgrace his arch enemies. WISDOM here! And these pastors always NEVER secure God's NOW word to go or not to go, they just plunge into it in DISOBEDIENCE. If you don't hear "GO or "DONT GO", is it not wisdom to just stand still until you hear a word? THE DEVIL IS WICKED.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by easy4beno(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Lemme quickly comment before I head out for church..
Well I must say that when I see sense that's is uncommon I quickly recognise and identify with it..this man has ideologies and methodologies of maybe not how to run the government(because I've not seen him run one b4) but how to tackle government issues with very clear cut and defined vision that will positively affect an average Nigerian..its very simple..he has the very good and practicable ideas..he would sell it to Buhari and once Buhari buys it, they both get to work..its as easy as he has said it,once the determination and the strong will to do is there..the possibility knows no bound..

I'm sure if you ask either GEJ and Sambo common questions like this, they will have to stumble very hard before they get their answers and ofcos you and I know that those answers would ofcos not pass the little room because once it comes out of their mouths..those answers disappears into the thin air like it never came out..what we need are leaders with determination and very strong will-power..and not those with good minds and intentions..let the conservatives go and rest and the liberal ones take charge of power..

You should also know that I don't personally like Buhari but weighing the two options we have on a scale..Buhari weighs much more than GEJ..ok now,
Nairaland I will see you later, have to head out to church now..all of una reading..have a blessed sunday!

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by oyekola: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

Are you a statistician? Your projection must be right. I'm loving it...
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Mikolo70(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
YOU ARE A BASTARD! AND GOD WILl SURELY PUNISH YOU.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by jayoakland: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
From and embodiment of knowledge. I so much love u sir. Hope for Nigeria with this ticket. #GMB+prof. Osinbajo, the change we believe in.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by IykeChukz(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Pastor! Hmmmmm You just answered the question on opposition and end up staggering on wether God/Adebayo approved your normination.

What one of those pastors can do...

Judge them all GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.