Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (37781 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by jayoakland: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
From an embodiment of knowledge. I so much love u sir. Hope for Nigeria with this ticket. #GMB+prof. Osinbajo, the change we believe in.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Origbacrown2(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2015
came across a free browsing and felt lyk sharing it with you guy

www.dammzie..in/2015/01/techfor-all-mobile-device-pclaptop.html?m=1
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:
[b]Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

Looks reasonable.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Hembelembe: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Osinbajo appears more vibrant than Sambo.He has a clear picture of how to tackle insurgency in the country.
story for d gods. Even ur handłe says it all. I believe u re one of those buhari's e~campaigners. Keep spewing trash.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by olaide721(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2015
LMAyedun:
In 1976 at the age of 34 Buhari became the minister for Petroleum and Natural resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 Buhari became the chairman of NNPC. Today the reverse is the case, most Nigeria youths at the age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents.
One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that grandfathers like Buhari has refused to voluntarily handover baton to the next generation.

Buhari, Must you serve Nigeria as a president only? Is there no capacity you can serve except the presidency?

Pa. Buhari should give way for the younger generation.

GEJ till 2019
If the 57yr president have performed to the expectation of many Nigerians when we gave him the mantle some year ago we won't have been thinking of BUHARI now but let me tell u frankly assuming we don't have BUHARI and have IDIAMIN or SADAN HUSSINE they are better to contest than that ur Phd holder with mission and vision
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by holajeedayy: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2015
I wnt GMB to b d president BT cz of his confuse pastor VP I mit change my mind
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by emaculate99: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2015
dhidden:

My dear, I am not against Prof Osinbajo's decision but since he is a PASTOR, then I expect him to be guided by the Bible. Only a fake pastor takes it upon himself to be so called but a real pastor is called by God, HE HEARD IT FROM GOD one-on-one. stand still until you hear a word? THE DEVIL IS WICKED.

can u pls leave God out of this issue. how do u know that what u are saying is the mind of God? can't u just leave him alone let him do what he consider to be right and what the constitution bestow upon him. if u say what he did is wrong or is there any place in the Bible that states that pastors must not contest? pls don't be too religious and don't look at things in a stereotypical way.
To me, he knows y he is there. he has the right to be there and can use his influence to reduce corruption and change Nigeria for better. try to look at it in my own point of view
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2015
Jarus:

Looks reasonable.

very reasonable.. But still i dont see how GEJ will be able to get 4 million votes in NW. As it is now, there is not single poster of GEJ here in kano and katsina. Even the his party members are distancing himself from him.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2015
If you dont what who you have done? Afterall, u can not single handedly fund the campaign. RCCG LIMITED will fund it if you don't the agreement. If u win the election don't just forget to buy jet for ur godfather & pay all the necessary dues.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Bakersfield: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2015
philips70:

[b]You guys like straws too much. Focus on reality and personal precedents of the contestants. One, Buhari gave critical roles to his deputy when he was head of state and that made most of you claim the deputy was the one who ran the government. Two, OBJ just of late gave critical roles to Atiku and he did his job diligently. If your master made his own deputy redundant you don't have to rub it in into another pair that have a clear cut vision of how leadership and shared responsibility should be. The constitution does not say it is illegal for the VP to perform some roles. It says their roles are defined by what the president wants ohim to do. Buhari was asked this question and he said people should look into his antecedents to find the answer. That you just read a very brilliant and promising responses from the VP candidate of a party you loathe should not put you in a panic mode of bringing in irrelevant issues. There's nothing wrong if you accept you are impressed as many people are with the above but will choose to turn logic on it's head. At the end of the day Nigerians are getting wiser by the day and they can see clearly now. Thank you.[/b]

Intelligent submission. A good leader must be able to delegates critical role for his or her deputy for good results.

The President is the head of government and the commander in chief of the armed forces. He takes vital and critical decisions concerning

defense and foreign affairs,while the Vice president will be saddled with day to day running of the administration.

Nigerians should please research why other successful World leaders succeed in their clime.

The attributes of a good leader is :

1. CAPACITY

2. CHARACTER

3. COMPETENCE.

Any leader without this attributes is a total failure.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by skia(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%.

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.
[/b]

Seconded. I bliv every one that love this country would agree with me that Nigeria resources has been cornered by few cabals. To me this is a life time opportunity to get back our country. This old man has the courage and integrity to put things right. I plead with every one that want to see a Nigeria where things work to vote GMB. He would set the pace for a younger Nigeria come 2019. Remember Cabals would want to fight back, let use our PVC to end their occupation. Nigeria is for all.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
trychris:

With all humility if elections are conducted today most people in Ondo State will not vote for the govt in power.

This is most true!!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by inisco: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Osinbajo appears more vibrant than Sambo.He has a clear picture of how to tackle insurgency in the country.
since he has a clear pix,wats stoping him or is not a nigerian anymore,oh i knw he wants to be elected first b4 he stop it rite?i knew apc is boko haram trying to make our country ungovernable,gej till apc make a rite choice in 2019
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by HugeMac: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Imagine a scenario , where Jesus instead of devoting himself to the gospel , he starts an uprising. Against the roman emperor and tries to free Isreal from the political bondage of cesar ,
Osibanjo is not a pastor , people who love him should advice him , he is just a pawn to return power to the hausa fulani ,

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by inisco: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

I WANT A NIGERIA IN WHICH MY CHILDREN WILL GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT BEEN SCARED TO DEATH BY THE THOUGHT OF MISCREANTS ABDUCTING THEM FOR MONTHS WITH THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES CLUELESS OF THEIR WHEREABOUT OR HOW TO RESCUE THEM.
haha i laugh wen i see comment like this,very soon u will start blaming gej for not putting food on ur table,wat is gmb agenda if not to install sharia law nd islamise nigeria,imagine u campaining 4 an illiterate nd want ur children to go to school,nd becume wat if i may ask..?..leaders of 2maro abi...nd u think a man i read in current affair who planned coup is the best,pls wise up.gej neva stop or kidnap those girls from their skul,u shud blame the northern leaders or elders who inhabited this terror nd till date has neva condem them.wat are the nothern governors,chairman,senators,councillors both past nd present done in educational sector unlike wat is hapening here in south.gej till i see a textbook that read ''buhari goes to school''

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by hinohsend: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Osinbanjo is more smarter than buhari ... This is fact.

Oshibajo is smater dan sambo nd Jona put 2geda ...this is a fact
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
YoursGEJ:
The clarity of this man's thoughta and utterances make me really optimistic about the the possibility of serious positive change if he becomes VP. His command of English dwarfs most other politicians (except Obaghiagbon grin). If he tells me he's a professor of law, i dont even need to see his certificate because his qualifications are evident unlike some so called PhD holders in public office. He has sat and talked to the common man riding BRT and the woman selling fish in the market. There is nobody better placed to tell where the shoe pinches that the person wearing the shoe. GEJ surrounds himself with Baboon Okupe and Reno Omonkey that feed him lies about reality so that he can go and tell CNN that we are now enjoying 24hrs power supply. If dem born GEJ, Sambo or Okupe well, let them go and sit among the masses like Buhari and Osinbajo and see what will happen.

Nigerians have a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the course of this nation. Our political system does not allow for competent individuals like Osinbajo to make it this far and I'm still wondering how he did it. It is now up to the masses to seize this opportunity because we may never get it again until 10 years or 100 years from now. If you are voting for a party that has been in power for a whole 16 years with nothing to show for it but increased insecurity and corruption, I wonder what message you are giving them; that you like what they are doing and that they should continue? If not for anything, let these so called big men politicians know that they serve us and that we have control over them. If you want to stay in power, then perform. Otherwise we vote you out. Only the masses can teach the politicians this lesson.

Vote wisely so that posterity will judge you justly

Una well done
You're still a kid. A VP which equals a furniture in government house. You must a clown
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by hinohsend: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
holajeedayy:
I wnt GMB to b d president BT cz of his confuse pastor VP I mit change my mind

Can't u jjst b hoonest, av readd tru uur post u r definately pro_pdp....or r u scared to admit it?? undecided
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
We need people with clear vision on how to handle matters... Presido #clueless vp #double clueless... Vote #CHANGE...
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by greall1: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't suPport any political party. Let us give another men chance to rule. GMB for president.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dozzy001(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
All na scam...Birds of the same feather

All we want is change in dis country, Don't care if GEJ should come back or GMB should be voted in..
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by ebube89(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
slimmy05:
You're still a kid. A VP which equals a furniture in government house. You must a clown
tell me which vice or.deputy governor is not a furniture in nigeria? includin apc and pdp states
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by redcliff: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
this fake pastor can never be vp of nigeria

Sometimes we are forced to eat our words back.. and in that instance, its always bitter
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
ebube89:

tell me which vice or.deputy governor is not a furniture in nigeria? includin apc and pdp states
all of them are furniture.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by redcliff: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
LMAyedun:
In 1976 at the age of 34 Buhari became the minister for Petroleum and Natural resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 Buhari became the chairman of NNPC. Today the reverse is the case, most Nigeria youths at the age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents.
One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that grandfathers like Buhari has refused to voluntarily handover baton to the next generation.

Buhari, Must you serve Nigeria as a president only? Is there no capacity you can serve except the presidency?

GEJ till 2019

The youths are not fit worthy to be handed over tge baton.. i mean why could they not dtep out of their parents house and find their way?
1. Laziness
2. Overdependence
3. Procastinstion
4. Lack of participation
5. Shying away from responsibilities
6. Not able to think for themselves
7. And alot more
8. Lack of focus
9. Social media
10. Immorality.

These are the things these older men who had the opportunity of being people at an early age did not engage in!

They would not leave until you decide to do away with all these and face life!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by BM234: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
smileyGod bless the likes of you and bakare
.Pastoral job is more about public service than collecting tithes and offerings.Americav revolution was lead mainly by pastors.

GOD will take u there.................................
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by sarkinsauti: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

I WANT A NIGERIA IN WHICH MY CHILDREN WILL GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT BEEN SCARED TO DEATH BY THE THOUGHT OF MISCREANTS ABDUCTING THEM FOR MONTHS WITH THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES CLUELESS OF THEIR WHEREABOUT OR HOW TO RESCUE THEM.
Well said, sir. Well said.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mr Osinbajo, did you consult God almighty? You only consulted a man who is under God's authority.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=westheimer post=29470203][/quote]

And so...does that overrule the need for GMB to produce his certificates?

Stop hiding under the guise of religion & tell your oga to produce his certificates

Using Pastor Adeboye wont work here oh...ds is 2015...everybody shine your eye!

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by samplegirl(f): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
LMAyedun:

GEJ till 2019

When the youth of this country out of their stupidity shout BUHARI THE CHANGE WE NEED I check and shake my head. So it is either Buhari or no other.

Looking at the great American Presidents I have not seen any at the age of seventy that made any impact. The youth of this country are saying thet that they the youthe are useless and not good for anything, that if the cycle and recycle does not continue they are finished.

Fools like DINO MELAYE that got his cloth torn when he was in PDP fighting for PAT ETTEH is in fore front misleading the gullible youths -because he has lost ground in PDP- who unfortunately reason through their ANUS.

GOD forbid I place my hope of survival on a man that is over 70 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Coolcash1: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
FastShipping:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

[/b]

Nice analysis though. But if the result goes like this, then there will be a re-run because GMB would not have met the constitution criterion of 2/3rd of the total vote. If you do the math, this amounts to N44Million. What I know is whether normal or re-run GMB go still win....#gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.