Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (37788 Views)

"We Weren't Consulted Before CSO Expelled The PUNCH Reporter" - Femi Adesina / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by softwareman(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
dhidden:

My dear, I am not against Prof Osinbajo's decision but since he is a PASTOR, then I expect him to be guided by the Bible. Only a fake pastor takes it upon himself to be so called but a real pastor is called by God, HE HEARD IT FROM GOD one-on-one. The pastor called by God maintains a very close relationship with God and HEARS from God because he has drawn a battle line between himself and the devil. Any slip will affect him negatively. He is God's mouthpiece. We learn from the Bible how dangerous, if not suicidal, it is for a pastor to make any major move without the Rhema Word (NOW) of God.

Make no mistake, Nigeria is in a spiritual warfare, the pastor should know this, and any pastor who knows this does not fight by feelings, sentiments, etc. which are carnal weapons. He does it by first talking with his master GOD for a go ahead armed with God's word (rhema and logo) which is spirit. You don't fight and win a spiritual war with sentiments, what you think is right. Pastors before him have made similar mistake and they often rock the boat. Once you are a true pastor, then follow GOD's rules. God values obedience more than sacrifice. Sacrificing yourself to be a part of the help Nigeria wants at the expense of Obedience to GOD (Osinbajo's 1st constituency) is failure written on the wall!

The devil sure knows this fact and is dealing with these very zealous pastors who run without God running with them. People must understand the ways of God, no shortcut. Ask yourself, why does Buhari always pick a pastor? Hmmmm, devil at work to disgrace his arch enemies. WISDOM here! And these pastors always NEVER secure God's NOW word to go or not to go, they just plunge into it in DISOBEDIENCE. If you don't hear "GO or "DONT GO", is it not wisdom to just stand still until you hear a word? THE DEVIL IS WICKED.

Why don't you save your sermon for the next message on Sunday. You are the one that is confused here. The prof stated clearly that he has prayed ans also stated what the word of God says.
IF HE HAD SAID GOD ASK HIM TO CONTEST, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL STILL HAVE GRAPES TO PICK.
When father MBAKA said the holy spirit told him Jonathan is Jonathan goodluck is now Jonathan badluck, did you believe him?
Your pharisian spiritual arrogance is laughable. How do know when God is running with these pastors or not? if they take pro Jonathan stance like you?
Istop this your spiritual manipulations and witchcraft, you are a Jonathan lackey , like oritsejafor.
The bible is a simple book, it people like you twist it to arrive at your own preconceived end.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by xkris11(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
After reading, all i can say is that Osinbajo as a VP from southwest wont help or boost the chances of APC.
Osinbajo will have little or nothing to contribute to change in nigeria as a VP.
Osinbajo is a Good man but not a politician,This man knows nothing or little about politics and the game,so this man will be easily toss around like coin

I am not in support of any of the 2 parties(PDP or APC)but if i have to chose one i will stick with Jonathan.
I cant vote for a man who thinks leadership or been president is a must to achieve.
I cant vote for a man who i believe is not Active.(75 years old man+4 year=79)we dont need an old man as president.we need a young,intelligent,active man as president.

GEJ 2019 for continuity and progress
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by confie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
U are nt a stooge but a very stupidy LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!
u shudnt call him stupid, because he is elderly and also a man of God. Bt support the other part that says Goodluck till 2019 tho wink
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by delsudave: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Can you tell me a better Aviation minister than Stella Odua since Nigeria was amalgamated?

She gave her life for us, she stepped on toes... the foes who didn't like her, saw a weak point and all Nigerians started screaming...

We no longer saw all the good things she did, and she is a product of GEJ..

The truth is that, we can't be like US over-night...

Even in the US, they carry-out sophisticated and scientific corruption...

Lets try to focus on the positive things, instead of slandaring GEJ..

Sir, be frank.. can you tell me that GEJ has not done anything significant since he came into power..

Imagine what the Ph.D holder would have done if there were no distractions from Boko Haram..

Is it Jonathan fault, that past Northern leaders of Nigeria refused to develop their people?

C'mon man, lets be realistic..

For me, I wouldn't have supported GEJ if APC had brought another Candidate..

I will never support a man who truncated Democracy and now wants to democratically govern... Karma will always work against him..

Had Buhari not overthrew, the civilian government, our democracy would have waxed stronger.. We probably would not have know GEJ... and Nigeria wouldn't have been as corrupt as this.. Because, he let IBB over-threw him.. IBB practically destroyed Nigeria with his chop, I chop government..

If you look at it realistically, Part of Nigeria's problems is on the head of the retired General Buhari..

The major problem is on the head of GOWON... I heard he cries daily, for not implementing the Aburi accord... sad
Bro I hate it when people use book haram to cover GEJ failures....I am a deltan...during ibori's tenure...there was serious crisis in warri, ibori did control the crisis..he did not attribute anything to it...in fact here in delta most prefer ibori's tenure to the present day govt. because he did more things..so plssssss excuse if for failures...mind you boko haram started in musa's tenure you can remember how long it took him to silence them...so keep the excuse cos infact book haram made d guy richer

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
redcliff:

The youths are not fit worthy to be handed over tge baton.. i mean why could they not dtep out of their parents house and find their way?
1. Laziness
2. Overdependence
3. Procastinstion
4. Lack of participation
5. Shying away from responsibilities
6. Not able to think for themselves
7. And alot more
8. Lack of focus
9. Social media
10. Immorality.

These are the things these older men who had the opportunity of being people at an early age did not engage in!

They would not leave until you decide to do away with all these and face life!
I'm 100% with you on this,many of us cry change have dubious life style,all this culminated together to the bad state of the nation. God bless our nation.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by xkris11(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
trychris:

With all humility if elections are conducted today most people in Ondo State will not vote for the govt in power.

Big lie,Ondo people hate APC and the leader Tinubu,i believe Ondo people will surely pick PDP ahead of APC.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by confie(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
GEJ is nt good oi Bt I think he is better than his opponents. its better to choose bad than worst tho
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by xkris11(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
samplegirl:

When the youth of this country out of their stupidity shout BUHARI THE CHANGE WE NEED I check my head. So it is either Buhari or no other.

Looking at the great American Presidents I have not seen any at the age of seventy that made any impact. The youth of this country are saying thet that they the youthe are useless and not good for anything, that if the cycle and recycle does not continue they are finished.

Fools like DINO MELAYE that got his cloth torn when he was in PDP fighting for PAT ETTEH is in fore front misleading the gullible youths -because he has lost ground in PDP- who unfortunately reason through their ANUS.

GOD forbid I place my hope of survival on a man that is over 70 years.

My dear,its a surprise to me when i see youth all over the country even here on nairaland so confused that they dont know the right from wrong.
They dont know there stand and their right.
I am really surprise when people support an old man(72yrs),a man who is outdated with development of the world,a man who is only interested in personal and regional gain.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:

The main reason Y I feel like cursing U now is the fact that U are a yoruba guy.

Y are U supporting this failed government?

U have seen APC at work in the west yet U s.tu.pidly decide to continue with PDP.

Lagos is incredibly beautiful now. Don't U want Nigeria to be incredibly beautiful?

See the beauty of government school education in Osun & Imo state. Don't U want to spread this beauty to all states?

Ademola Abe & many others were killed by this evil government for an ordinary subsidy protest (not a riot ooooo ordinary protest) Nigerians killed for protesting.
They died believing their blood will open Ur eye to the evil nature of the government. Yet U come here canvassing for the same evil government!!!!!

Haa. Well cos I am a christian, I won't curse U. I will just beg U to please change Ur ways.

4 Likes

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Gejfreesupport: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
delsudave:
Bro I hate it when people use book haram to cover GEJ failures....I am a deltan...during ibori's tenure...there was serious crisis in warri, ibori did control the crisis..he did not attribute anything to it...in fact here in delta most prefer ibori's tenure to the present day govt. because he did more things..so plssssss excuse if for failures...mind you boko haram started in musa's tenure you can remember how long it took him to silence them...so keep the excuse cos infact book haram made d guy richer

Lol.. which hole did you come out from..?

Are you comparing my sensible militants from my Niger delta, fighting a legitimate course, to an irresponsible and senseless sect, fighting Jihad..

You have no idea what you are talking about..

cheesy
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Edoblakky(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Omooba77:

I'm 100% with you on this,many of us cry change have dubious life style,all this culminated together to the bad state of the nation. God bless our nation.
Many youths are the way they are because of poor parenting. Past leaders had no concrete plans for the youths that's why they looked better when they themselves were youths. The weakness and inability in our youths will be partly or mostly blamed on past govt who plundered them. If Buhari days as a youth are better than our days as youths then, he (Buhari) didn't plan for us period!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
inisco:
haha i laugh wen i see comment like this,very soon u will start blaming gej for not putting food on ur table,[size=16pt]wat is gmb agenda if not to install sharia law nd islamise nigeria[/size],imagine u campaining 4 an illiterate nd want ur children to go to school,nd becume wat if i may ask..?..leaders of 2maro abi...nd u think a man i read in current affair who planned coup is the best,pls wise up.gej neva stop or kidnap those girls from their skul,u shud blame the northern leaders or elders who inhabited this terror nd till date has neva condem them.wat are the nothern governors,chairman,senators,councillors both past nd present done in educational sector unlike wat is hapening here in south.gej till i see a textbook that read ''buhari goes to school''

Please explain to me how Buhari will install Sharia law and Islamize Nigeria whose national assembly has 109 senators and 360 reps, many of whom are Christians?

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by delsudave: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Lol.. which hole did you come out from..?

Are you comparing my sensible militants from my Niger delta, fighting a legitimate course, to an irresponsible and senseless sect, fighting Jihad..

You have no idea what you are talking about..

cheesy
see am not talking about naija delta militant but warri crisis...don't say what you don't know...warri crisis made delta lose many things its different from militancy
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by HzRF(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
lordmayor4:

What's this one saying? Better go back and work on your communication skills and English! No be force to comment nah... kilode?
Do you knw what communication is? Guess is all about using correct English right..?
You are right about the English stuff.. I realise that I make. Some typo
Buh communication wise... Itz u that need to go back and learn what communication really entails
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Gejfreesupport: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
delsudave:
see am not talking about naija delta militant but warri crisis...don't say what you don't know...warri crisis made delta lose many things its different from militancy

Even if you are talking about the crisis, it is nothing compared to a religious sect...

Trust me on this one, at least for once!
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Kx: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
If u think this strategy will not work, think again.

In RCCG this morning, d COMMAND from the alter is that members MUST obtain their pvc and MUST vote.
However, d choice of who to vote is the voter's prerogative.

With Pastor Osibanjo on it, u ll bet dis is a coded way of directing members on who to vote for.

One way am so sure of this is when one. Of the pastors said
" u cannot influence CHANGE if u don't vote.

This command I suppose is for all rccg churches nationwide.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by lordmayor4(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
HzRF:

Do you knw what communication is? Guess is all about using correct English right..?
You are right about the English stuff.. I realise that I make. Some typo
Buh communication wise... Itz u that need to go back and learn what communication really entails

All I can say is "SMH"
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by trychris: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
xkris11:

Big lie,Ondo people hate APC and the leader Tinubu,i believe Ondo people will surely pick PDP ahead of APC.
Unfortunately, the inconsistencies of the State Governor & his distorted attitude to governance did not lay credence to your claim.Do a little research.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by HzRF(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
lordmayor4:

All I can say is "SMH"

Tot u can teach what communication really is
Mtcheeew
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by royalblood21: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
makzeze:
States Buhari is expected to win:
Borno
Yobe
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Taraba
Kano
Jigawa
Kaduna
Katsina
Sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Niger
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Abuja
Lagos
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Total:22 states

Jonathan states to win:
Benue
Plateau
Ekiti
Ondo
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross river
Edo
Akwa ibom
Delta
Ebonyi
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Abia

Total: 15 states

Quote me after february election.

1 Like

Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Edoblakky:
Many youths are the way they are because of poor parenting. Past leaders had no concrete plans for the youths that's why they looked better when they themselves were youths. The weakness and inability in our youths will be partly or mostly blamed on past govt who plundered them. If Buhari days as a youth are better than our days as youths then, he (Buhari) didn't plan for us period!
The problems have always been there; many of us don't want to do anything to improve our lives;we are running after all these politicians that we fenced them of.......God bless Nigeria..
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by dhidden: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
softwareman:

Why don't you save your sermon for the next message on Sunday. You are the one that is confused here. The prof stated clearly that he has prayed ans also stated what the word of God says.
IF HE HAD SAID GOD ASK HIM TO CONTEST, PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL STILL HAVE GRAPES TO PICK.
When father MBAKA said the holy spirit told him Jonathan is Jonathan goodluck is now Jonathan badluck, did you believe him?
Your pharisian spiritual arrogance is laughable. How do know when God is running with these pastors or not? if they take pro Jonathan stance like you?
Istop this your spiritual manipulations and witchcraft, you are a Jonathan lackey , like oritsejafor.
The bible is a simple book, it people like you twist it to arrive at your own preconceived end.

Yes, the Bible is very simple, as simple as the Holy Spirit lays it in our hearts. Sorry if I offended you but you cannot stop what God chooses to speak out into the spirit realm either by word of mouth or by writing. We are both vessels and it is left to God to judge who is unto honour and who is unto dishonor, who spoke the mind of God and who has not, who is arrogant and who is humble, who is manipulating by witchcraft and who is speaking by His Spirit. May God be the judge by His Spirit. Much love to you still.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by brocab: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
The pastoral job shouldn't be collecting tithes.
BM234:
smileyGod bless the likes of you and bakare
.Pastoral job is more about public service than collecting tithes and offerings.Americav revolution was lead mainly by pastors.

GOD will take u there.................................
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by delsudave: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Even if you are talking about the crisis, it is nothing compared to a religious sect...

Trust me on this one, at least for once!
I know what you are saying but I doubt if you know delta state politics too well if you do u would understand the power that be
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Omooba77: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Those who are clamouring for GMB I SMH
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by angelawoko(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
This was the mistake we made when we voted Ya'adua/Jonathan, we thought we were not voting Jonathan, see where that has landed us. Now that buy without shoes wants more planes than those born with silver spone. #saibuhari
Ikengawo:
Osibanjo can have his opinion, Tinubu has his.

I'm not voting for Sambo and you're not voting for Osibanjo. Review or ask an informed party about Nigeria's constitution and the role of the Vice President.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Gejfreesupport: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
delsudave:
I know what you are saying but I doubt if you know delta state politics too well if you do u would understand the power that be

I understand you too bro.. but governing a nation is totally different from governing a state..

Did you hear any damable stuff against GEJ when he was in his state?
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
this fake pastor can never be vp of nigeria

Your mentality is very skewed my dear. If it's only because he's into politics that you call him fake, may God forgive you.
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by babestella: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Please explain to me how Buhari will install Sharia law and Islamize Nigeria whose national assembly has 109 senators and 360 reps, many of whom are Christians?

Go and read the constitution and stop talk like mr. Knowitall. The constitution is clear, any state is free to practice sharia if they so wish. That is why senator Yerima could marry a 13 year old and claimed it is lawful under the sharia law, didn't we have senators then?
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
babestella:

Go and read the constitution and stop talk like mr. Knowitall. The constitution is clear, any state is free to practice sharia if they so wish. That is why senator Yerima could marry a 13 year old and claimed it is lawful under the sharia law, didn't we have senators then?

I'm sorry, I'm not Mr knowitall. Infact I'm even here to learn. I still don't understand how Yerima's action becomes binding on 170 million Nigerians, vis a vis imposition of Sharia on you and I?
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by onu19: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't no why common salary earners will jst come out to make non sense statement
Re: I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo by yesir: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
temitemi1:
TemiTemi1-u need deliverance from d oil theft u are into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.