Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out (11778 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by bufflevy: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
hello i have this female friend and we are close we have been tfreinds for about a month now i call her a lot and we go out i i know she likes me but u can never really know a womans mind i need advice is it to early to ask her to be my girlfriend or i should wait for a while cos i need to know cos u know naija girls the fit dey serious relationship they no talk u go dey take them out they spend your money they will not talk next if u wan chop them na that time do go tell u say them dey engaged i really like this girl dont get me wrong but i dont trust girls 100% basically is one month to short to ask a girl out
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2008
keep waiting until some sharper guy snaps her up. One month is too long . . . before long you'll drop into the friends zone and it will be over for you.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by tope2000(f): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
Lol . . . .all these stupid questions sha lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by nana(f): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2008
Ask her out this time,next year
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by lilbie(f): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2008
u can wait till forever
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Vanweed: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2008
@poster,

See you, mumu! In fact, dudes, you guys need serious coaching on female psychology. You have the guts to come here and post rubbish about how long you should wait before asking a girl out. O boy, I got to whip your frigging black ass as much as needed. What an asshole!

Come on, get your d**k on course and be ready to shag that reddish-black pussie as hard as you can! No slacking, son!

If I tell you how many girls who have boyfriends that I've f**ked real good, boy, you'll think I'm just bragging. Thats why I no send all these girls. Buddy, even if you ask her out, dude, people will still be shagging that your girlfriend harder. So time to just live your life and make your sexual life as active as possible. Forget about all these lovey-dovey attitudes! They are not that useful.

If you feel you can trust a girl, good for you! But don't waste time, ask her out man! The way you ask her out to some extent, will determine how she might respond and how you'll react to her response whether it's positive or not! But dude, guys will forever be smacking your honey to be even while you think she's yours!

Smarten up, woman-wrapper and get lost!
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by chamotex(m): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2008
No don't do it now, siddon dia they wait until I come over there and snatch her away from you. Trust me I know where she stays
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by lilbie(f): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2008
Na wa o
Aw is it pinchin ur bodi like dis
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by acidrop(f): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2008
wait now people, b4 u start to dey dissin the poor guy lets hear the situation around his condition, cos no 9ja guy in his right mind will do what this guy is doing so @ poster wat exactly are u scared of or what is keeping you from notasking her out, does she have someone else?
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by A40(m): 2:23am On Dec 15, 2008
@topic
Have you not heard of the phrase Strike when the iron is hot? 1 month?? why not wait one decade!! you would be there contemplating when she comes one day to tell you she has said yes to some guy who she just met grin grin

And trust Naija girls once you make the wrong turn into that Friendzone like someone pointed out its a wrap!!
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by vivaladiva(f): 2:52am On Dec 15, 2008
wait untilcotton wool don dey grow for ur bear bear
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Sauron1: 2:54am On Dec 15, 2008
bufflevy:

hello i have this female friend and we are close we have been tfreinds for about a month now i call her a lot and we go out i i know she likes me but u can never really know a womans mind i need advice is it to early to ask her to be my girlfriend or i should wait for a while because i need to know because u know naija girls the fit dey serious relationship they no talk u go dey take them out they spend your money they will not talk next if u wan chop them na that time do go tell u say them dey engaged i really like this girl don't get me wrong but i don't trust girls 100% basically is one month to short to ask a girl out

Take whatz yours. . . . . .Why wait one month to get a babe??
Where is your friggin self-confidence, u wimp??
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by lilbie(f): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2008
Don't be hard on d dude. Not all are sharp as u sauron. D guy'z got forever
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Sauron1: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2008
lil bie:

Don't be hard on d dude. Not all are sharp as u sauron. D guy'z got forever

I just can't stand wimps. . . . . .U have a gurl and he is still waiting a month to break the ice.
No woman wants to be with a wuss. . . . . .The poster's confidence would fail him when he sums up his fake courage to break the news.
He is going to be chewed like a stick by the gurl.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2008
Speaking from experience here, I had a very good friend who happened to be a guy, I never knew he had feelings for me, the moment i knew it was never the same again.

Moreover i had a boyfriend and so wasn't interested in him that way. That kinda of put a strain between us and i was no longer comfortable around him, we kinda of drifted apart till we just became casual hi friends. That ended our good friendship.
If you wana still be good friends with her then keep it that way, because the moment you let it out, trust me it would never be the same way.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by allboyz(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2008
Hi guyz

here is the truth, i concur wit ThoniaSlim but to buttress the scenario, it depends on what that guyz needs,

1, if he wants a serious relationship, he should find out if the girls has a boyfriend, but he must be fast,smart and sharp about it, not necessarily 1 month, because if the girl has a BF,and the guy didn't know before hand and let the cat out of the bag,its trouble, the girl would never feel comfortable around him and same for the guy too ( except if they are both sluts and whores/wimps)

2, if it all about the sexual and banging relationship, my friend, 24 hours is too long, on first sight, introduce and then process your runnings data for the scope!!!!, and its a matter of yes or No, if yes, my friend go ahead and fill some holes,and if no, disturb a little and free ursef like FREE ME NOW!!!!!
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by MoneyRule(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2008
Well,i agree with thoniaslim also but if u still wanna give it shot,i believe i've posted a reply to a question quite similar to yours,check it out!
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by tmoney11(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2008
Wait till 2011
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by dizzywezzy(f): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2008
@ vanweed
the question was not "how long should i wait b4 i ask my girl 4 sex" so i dnt see how dis whole sex ting ur  talkin about comes in, or is dat wat luv is all about 2 u?
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Exstar(f): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2008
Oh! my shocked! Most Nlanders are just out of this world, Haba!
Make una take things easy o! The dude only asked a simply question,
make una no crucify am!

Sorry jare @ Post, Don't mind those nasty responses just take your time,
find out all you need to know about her and strick when your instinct tells you to.

Good luck.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by skimmyboss: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
A-40:

@topic
Have you not heard of the phrase Strike when the iron is hot? 1 month?? why not wait one decade!! you would be there contemplating when she comes one day to tell you she has said yes to some guy who she just met grin grin

And trust Naija girls once you make the wrong turn into that Friendzone like someone pointed out its a wrap!!

Sure boi. u cldnt hav said it better.
@ poster, just wait ehn, the time isnt rite yet. try asking her out at her first child's wedding!, trust me, it always works! grin
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
No Worry wait till She turn 60, i hear thats the best tyme to propose. Dull Boy angry angry angry
Re: How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
Vanweed:

@poster,

See you, mumu! In fact, dudes, you guys need serious coaching on female psychology. You have the guts to come here and post rubbish about how long you should wait before asking a girl out. O boy, I got to whip your frigging black backside as much as needed. What an asshole!

Come on, get your manliness on course and be ready to sleep with that reddish-black womanliness as hard as you can! No slacking, son!

If I tell you how many girls who have boyfriends that I've f**ked real good, boy, you'll think I'm just bragging. Thats why I no send all these girls. Buddy, even if you ask her out, dude, people will still be sleeping-with that your girlfriend harder. So time to just live your life and make your sexual life as active as possible. Forget about all these lovey-dovey attitudes! They are not that useful.

If you feel you can trust a girl, good for you! But don't waste time, ask her out man! The way you ask her out to some extent, will determine how she might respond and how you'll react to her response whether it's positive or not! But dude, guys will forever be smacking your honey to be even while you think she's yours!

Smarten up, woman-wrapper and get lost!

*tears and cramps from laughter.* grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.