Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,974 members, 7,841,721 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady (835 Views)

See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by pich4real(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Why is it dat wen we guys are wit ladies we think of nothing but how to get in between their thighs,I know we came from there but is it because there is no place like home? As a Guy when u are wit a lady what comes to ur mind?
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by BokoHaramm: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2015
;DI feel like sucking her nipples and caressing her whole body then entering into her slowly for the whole feelings to explode.
Hope they won't ban me for this shocked
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Do you mean a lady one is in a relationship with or any random lady one come across to?

If it's the former I can relate but if it's the latter I can't deal mehn.

Hope you don't end up raping someone if all you think about when with a girl is sex

1 Like

Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by vizkiz: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2015
whenever i am with a lady, we do have lotta fun...fun like
*watching movies
*playing games(ludo, card, pes)
*reading novels
*singing
*reading the bible

Mehn,its always fun whenever i am with ladies smiley
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by brightballer(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2015
I like girls- YQ
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by valdes00(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:
*watching movies
*reading novels
*singing
*reading the bible

JEDi JEDi @ work
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by pich4real(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Do you mean a lady one is in a relationship with or any random lady one come across to?

If it's the former I can relate but if it's the latter I can't deal mehn.

Hope you don't end up raping someone if all you think about when with a girl is sex
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by pich4real(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2015
it cud be ur galfrnd or a gal u knw, I tink its because of dat awkward feeling of being a loser, like u f*c*k*e* up and let her go without xxxing, u will live wit dat regret for d rest of ur life especially wen u see her
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by Ryabcool(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Lol! When I'm with a girl I really really really really really really really like, I'm always thinking "Ryab don't screw this up. Just be cool. Be cool. You'll be fine". Lmao!

But if it's just any other girl, omo I don't send. Anything goes grin
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by mosefin19(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
wen am wit my girl i like..i feel so cool nd uncomfortable
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2015
If you are with every lady and what always comes to your mind is bleeping, you need deliverance and Jesus Christ in your life
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
pich4real:
Why is it dat wen we guys are wit ladies we think of nothing but how to get in between their thighs,I know we came from there but is it because there is no place like home? As a Guy when u are wit a lady what comes to ur mind?

Why we? Dude, speak for yourself.

Tufia!!!
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by ronalmagic10(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
vizkiz:
*watching movies
*reading novels
*singing
*reading the bible

Why am I finding it hard to believe you?
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by ronalmagic10(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
@OP, speak 4 urself. Not every guy is randy. See wetin u dey talk early sunday morning. Fear God na
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by Precious91(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
I tell her 'sister,let's lift up holy hand and worship'.*kidding*

Simple sense will tell me ts not all ladies you get into their skirt.

#TeamCelibacy
Re: Whats On Ur Mind If Ur With A Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Just think about the topics to discuss.

Buh once a girl hugs me!!!!!

O boy, my mindset don change be dat

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Interesting Facts About Love / If U Live In Minna Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.