Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? (935 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by Fairgodwin(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2015
I have this particular family I've known for sometime now. They have been married for over 25 years, but they have just one daughter, who is about 12 years of age.
They've been very unlucky with having kids - not that they didn't have more kids, they all died at infancy (about 8 of them) - untill this last one, luckily stayed. Ever since then, the man has not really been happy, but he never showed it because they are [supposed to be] Christians.
Just three (3) days ago, the man came home to inform the wife that he has gotten another lady pregnant, and that he no longer wants her. #Just like that? The most painful part is that the woman has not been feeling too well for sometime now; at least the man should have waited for her to recover before breaking the bad/good news to her.
Everyone has been begging him to reconsider his stance, to at least let his wife still stay with him for some time but he's so adamant.
Now, the woman is so devastated and the little daughter is so confused and equally devastated. In fact, the woman has sorrowfully left home since yesterday and no one has seen or heard from her. We've been searching for her but yet to find her.
Though we tried to comfort her before her sudden disappearance yesterday but she seems so lost in another world. She's not really that educated. Though she started learning tailoring/fashion designing last year, but she's yet to finish it. She really doesn't have anywhere to go, because I really don't think her parents are still alive.
As for the man, he is a well respected senior police officer in the area and he used to be a very ''decent Christian'' - the more reason everyone is confused.

Please Nairaland family, what do you advice?
Re: How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by delishpot: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Nna mehn, this one is hard o. I dont think you can do more than you have done. Keep doing the same thing.
Re: How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by Fairgodwin(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:
Nna mehn, this one is hard o. I dont think you can do more than you have done. Keep doing the same thing.

bro, honestly I'm so confused and I just wish I could do more. Thanks all the same.
Re: How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Have you guys found the woman?

I hope its not a planned kidnap aka camouflage balancing undecided
Re: How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by Fairgodwin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
ifyalways:
Have you guys found the woman?

I hope its not a planned kidnap aka camouflage balancing undecided

We are still searching for her, and her number is not even connecting.
Re: How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Console A Woman In Anguish? by Fairgodwin(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Veralaw:
Hmmmm

Your input would greatly be appreciated, please.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused Pls Help / New Year Rant!!! / 10 Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.