Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (62406 Views)

Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chiogoezubem(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
acenazt:
An extremely silly Title for your topic. Now You being fanatical Doesn't help matters. You sounded like a big Bigot. This is what your title implies (All Northerners are Islamist and Boko haram are northerners so all northerners are blood sucking Boko haram)

Don't mind d op. He should also search out a message where the Bishop also spoke to his congregation about voting for change in Dec Shiloh programme. Who would the op say the Bishop is referring to then?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by acenazt: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
makhez019:
u see, becos of d low level of development on d part of d northern people, allowing d few rich to brainwash ya all, we ve boko haram. Ya not ashamed majority of ya leaders are supporting boko, wish is no to western education, and yet dey send dem kids abroad
To study western education and come back to rule ya abokiz, wad a pity. Better wise up and say no to hypocrisy. If dat one can be solved den l be nufin like insurgency for d govt to tackle.
man stop talking bullshit. I am sure u have never been to the north. You are just talking based on what you heard. The president should be use full.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Geeweeny(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
chamboy:
Jesus Neva Ever Preached War, Violence or Revolution..
Christians don't Forget Luke 22:51
After Peter Cut off the ear of the Priest servant, Jesus healed the servant.
And
Don't forget Luke 6:29

If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also.
if some people didn't fight against Islamizing the world.... they were called the crusaders, did u think u would have bn practicing Christianity by now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Geeweeny:

if some people didn't fight against Islamizing the world.... they were called the crusaders, did u think u would have bn practicing Christianity by now?
Peace. Love is of God
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2015
madness...what language was he speaking? and you see people cheerirng? so you mean there are people who actually understand that language? or like typical sheep they cheer whatever comes out of the mouths of those charlatans.

religion is really the opium of the people ...esp the imported ones aka christianity and mahometism

kisharika petekeke ...setekke kelekel patikitika indeed...smh i don die grin grin grin grin
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Malachyia(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2015
I wonder if Oyedepo knows that he has members of his congregation even pastors from the North, cos the way he speaks he takes the whole north as Muslims. What will he want the norther-Christians to do? He should know that he started his ministration in the north.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by hbb2: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2015
jerseyboy:
[b][/b]
why not go to yobe, borno or Adamawa to confrot them
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Azumagcc(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Some pastors would never see the truth as long as the president and ministers visits them in their houses for prayers. his members are suffering and he can't see anything wrong as long as He remains relevant to the president.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by hbb2: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
oziduru:
[b][/b]

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/04/god-anointed-lead-revolution-islamic-jihadists-oyedepo/
why not go to Borno, Adamawa or Yobe to confront them? Capitalist Pastor
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really...you should be in one of the BH camps preaching this or volunteering yourself for a suicide mission
undecided
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by makhez019(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2015
acenazt:
man stop talking bullshit. I am sure u have never been to the north. You are just talking based on what you heard. The president should be use full.
I did ma higher learning in d north, I did ma nysc in karaye, kano state, so wad else do ya wanna hear again. D truth is not far fethched. D students re so dumb and daft, how I wish ya can understand me, blocked head and brains. And wen ya give dem exams deh starts referring ya to d page in d text book and also wen ya give dem assignment. Ma big sis to happened to serve in zamfara, dis one d principal called her and warned her dat she has to kip up wif d trends and d trend is to pass all of dem. So wad we saying, dat education in d north is thrash and nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by zbone(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2015
I guess we've finally found someone who is ready to spearhead the assault on sambisa undecided
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by simdam500(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2015
as far as I am concerned. after much said!

Bishop said those word out of anger, which he shouldn't have allowed the flesh to take over him.

a guy said the statement was said around the time the violence was on, death was hovering the Christians that are residing in the north.

so sir, if there's anything u can help the Nigerians with, vision wise, religiously, secretly, just do it

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by kagel: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Mogidi:
Below is a picture of the jihadist who is busy visiting churches, the very same churches his followers wants to destroy.
His followers up to date have destroyed nearly 1000 churches. Extremist and sharia loving Buhari of 2003, 2007, 2011 is same sharia loving extremist of 2015, he is mutton dressed as lamb.
Nothing has changed, except he now visits the churches he wanted destroyed.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by GodhelpNaija: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2015
Whoever that posted this is a fraud, the message was over two years when Boko Haram menace was just coming up,i was in the service.
Bishop never had any political undertone attached to it, but just to get rid of Boko Haram.they want to use it for politics now.
Enough of blood shedding, everything is going badluck. we need a change.
mind you i am a winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by EPOMA(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
frosbel:
[size=13pt]False Prophet Emeritus ![/size]

Oyedepo is never a Pastor or a Prophet.All he does is tell lies how God showed him this or that. The man is a big thief
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by j0rdannkyle: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

So in your small mind, all northerners are bokoharamist?

A pastor who believes its normal to have private jets for himself while many of his followers languish in poverty..

Coolhamid

Nigga hush!!
When muslims are no longer the highest number of beggars, begging from his christian followers who as you so put are languishing In poverty, then you can come here and spout rubbish. But untill then, shut the f uc k up
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by otunbadan(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

So in your small mind, all northerners are bokoharamist?

A pastor who believes its normal to have private jets for himself while many of his followers languish in poverty..

Coolhamid

ODE
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes I support you Papa. The killing must stop and the killers must be put to death.
All the same Change is a must come Feb,14,2015.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Abuse: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
MAYBE THEY WILL START BOMBING SOONEST.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by gtop: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
why now ? Is the man of God asleep before??
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Yusphull(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
kayalla:

what would u prefer? let innocent blood flow daily, people live in fear, or join in the prayers?

I hear you dear...... lipsrsealed
#shalom#
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
oziduru:
[b][/b]

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/04/god-anointed-lead-revolution-islamic-jihadists-oyedepo/
Do you know what a good daddy does? He leaves his room door unlocked & says son, don't enter my room. Do you know what a good son does? He will never enter the room no matter what happens even if his ball rolls into the room. Do you know what bad daddy does? he slams the door, locks the door & keeps the key & says to the son, don't enter my room. But being a bad boy from bad daddy, he finds the key, opens his daddy's room destroys his room. hmmm! BAD DADDY GOOD DADDY
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by bezimo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anybody that is against Bishop Oyedepo Stance on BokoHaram is definitely an agent of Boko Haram, a collaborator or sympathiser and as such would be visited with devine judgement.Boko Haram has wrought unquantifiable damages on Nigeria as a country and any effort be it spiritual or physical aimed at killing those rag tag islamic insurgents should be supported by every well meaning citizen of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by jamst(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
myproperty:

are you sure Christians start religious crisis. if the statement credited to the pastor is true, what did he say concerning the religion called islam. From what i read, he spoke about islamic terrorist coming close to his church. You seem to be in support of islamic terrorism and so any statement against it is a statement against islam. May be it is christian causing religion crisis in Syria and Iraq through an Islamic body called ISIS and the global islamic group called Alqueda, Taliban, Alshabab,bokoharam and theislamic religious crisis affecting more than 98% of countries that have a near considerable amount of muslims. Nobody has tried to stop the spread of Islam but stopped the spread of islamic terrorism . Religion should be spread by preaching and acceptance should be by conviction but not by spreading it through killing people and forcing people to be muslim. Any religion from God would not need human being forcing and killing people to join it rather God would prove Himself to be God by Conviction and several other means but never by promoting murder
@bolded word below,means that you contradict yourself
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by calaway: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

na ur papa dey hogwash
What has my papa got to do with this? anyway you are a PAGAN. SMH
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by magic10(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Christians ... Embrace islam.. The religion of peace.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by mikeapollo: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Violence!

I remember the violent slap on the poor girl that confessed to be ''witch for Jesus''.

If you are not armed(anointed) by The Lord, you would fight the wrong battle

By their fruits............!
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by PastorOla1: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Another BLOW to the government of GEJ. This is a fail government. We are not voting for a government that can't make our worship places save.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by olaitan4real: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oyedepo why dis rubbish annointin
u want to scatter dis country wit dis rubbish...
It shall nt be well wit pple dat want to scatter...
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
oziduru:
[b][/b]

An inaccurate and senseless utterances coming from a Christian terrorist.
Look at your level of stupidity, the so called man of God messmerizing like Tompolo or Asari . If it were these ex militants i wouldn't be stressed. What a shame and act of ignorance from an ignorant blood thirsty pastor. You can never seperate this nation. All of you chanting for destabilzation of Nigeria shall be punished by Almighty . Òdè àgbàlagbà.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.