Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

“God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (62396 Views)

Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
olaitan4real:
Oyedepo why dis rubbish annointin
u want to scatter dis country wit dis rubbish...
It shall nt be well wit pple dat want to scatter...

People like this blood thirsty pastor ought to have been arrested.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Malachyia:
I wonder if Oyedepo knows that he has members of his congregation even pastors from the North, cos the way he speaks he takes the whole north as Muslims. What will he want the norther-Christians to do? He should know that he started his ministration in the north.

The pastor needs deliverance from his colleagues . God will soon expose all of them بقدرة الله امين
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
chernest2002:
Fire for fire, tell mbaka that spirit of God have left him

Leave Rev. Ejike Mbaka alone. If his words were in favour of clueless GEJ your thought will be positive. All the nairalanders should condemn the stand of blood thirsty Oyedepo. Its the fire you are chanting that will consume you.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
mifavour:
GEJ till APCs get some sense

GMB 2015-2023. If he emerges you are free to reside in Togo or Ghana without visa.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lumidee2580(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mr Cool hamid or whatever you call yourself, you had better be careful. Which one is foreign religion? So islam is not foreign religion or what is your claim?
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
babyfun:
Solidly behind you Papa.. fire burn them all!

Its only the blood suckers that preaches in this manner. Is DSS woman slumbering ? she kicked against
provocative statements. God almighty will not spare terrorist Oyedepo. Arrest him now before he starts his instigating and devilish revolution.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lumidee2580(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
eligibility:

Leave Rev. Ejike Mbaka alone. If his words were in favour of clueless GEJ your thought will be positive. All the nairalanders should condemn the stand of blood thirsty Oyedepo. Its the fire you are chanting that will consume you.
Mr man, do you remember what happened to the Mopol officers that was sent to arrest Dr Umai Okpai at Kwara state when he wanted to conduct a crusade? You better watch your mouth.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lumidee2580(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
eligibility:

Its only the blood suckers that preaches in this manner. Is DSS woman slumbering ? she kicked against
provocative statements. God almighty will not spare terrorist Oyedepo. Arrest him now before he starts his instigating and devilish revolution.
If they don't, you can go and lead the frontier and do it.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by mifavour(f): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
eligibility:

GMB 2015-2023. If he emerges you are free to reside in Togo or Ghana without visa.

visit Sahara desert punk
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
BJAYADEMOLA:
Dis one na gobe... Pastor want 2 start terrorism.... Who should we now call man of God..

Oyedepo must be questioned but the DSS boss will not. Oristsajafor went ahead to bring in weapons but was caught. Another terrorist has been instigating his fellow members again. None of them will go unpunished . Arrest terrorist OYEDEPO now
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lumidee2580(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing in swahili. . . aye mi o, wahala de o, mr.oyedepo, i am educated and so i am wise. u appointed yourself to squeeze money from the fools that follow you. e ti ya wayray sir for calling them islamic jihadist, a person with brains will know that boko haram is simply political set not religious sect.
So the video they released on YouTube some months ago where the girls abducted were been forced to recite quran or where their leader said he will kill all the xtians does not confirm that he is an islamist jihadist? If not for the mercy of God, your case ought to have been like that of Korah, dathan, and abiram.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
lumidee2580:
Mr man, do you remember what happened to the Mopol officers that was sent to arrest Dr Umai Okpai at Kwara state when he wanted to conduct a crusade? You better watch your mouth.

Even if you walk for them, tell your instigator to repent. No matter how devilish you are ,the fire you worship will consume you and the terrorist OYEDEPO.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lumidee2580(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
sam05:
That is politice For you because if you bring the word of God into politice in nigeria you may make a mistake becous I don't think God can ask you to kill somebody couse the bible said thy shall not kill. So as a xtian we need to becarefull.
A dead man cannot preach the gospel, a dead man cannot fulfill destiny again, the angels will not come down to preach the gospel. You are needed to stay alive. If you can't carry guns, then equip yourself enough spiritually so that Isaiah 54:17 can work for you..not until then will I believe your command of don't kill. You remember what happened to Samaria soldier when they got to Elijah's house.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
lumidee2580:
So the video they released on YouTube some months ago where the girls abducted were been forced to recite quran or where their leader said he will kill all the xtians does not confirm that he is an islamist jihadist? If not for the mercy of God, your case ought to have been like that of Korah, dathan, and abiram.
Anybody can recite quran as long as u learn arabic language and that doesnt make em muslim. No Religion habours violence
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lurex2rhyme(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
if really has man of God i hv good respect 4 said dis den am disappointed in him. as christians r we nt meant 2 luv? christ taught us 2 do gud 2 dose in our household luv n do gud our ENEMIES AND DOS DAT WRONG US. i pray gud shld hlp us cuz dis is nt d christianity of d old religion. d apostles wer nt like dis make conflicting statements rather d wer preaching n drawin pple closer 2 God. i hate 2 hear dis cumin 4rm sum1dat shld knw best.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by okych16(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
chamboy:
Jesus Neva Ever Preached War, Violence or Revolution..
Christians don't Forget Luke 22:51
After Peter Cut off the ear of the Priest servant, Jesus healed the servant.
And
Don't forget Luke 6:29

If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also.
you are high on something... maybe dry plantian Lev
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
lumidee2580:

Reciting Quran, abundant beard, bearing Muslim names does not connotes one to be a Muslim. All these attributes can be possessed by the enemies of Islam to torment trouble. Professor Ogunbiyi of Arabic department in Lasu is a christian in Arabic department. He is well respected and dedicated to work. If he does something wrong, would you call him a Muslim because he teaches the language of Islam?
2. Professor Soyinka is an atheist and well bearded , if you are fortunate to meet Jesus {AS} you will be amazed he had beard, likewise Moses and other great men like Plato , Socrate , Aviccena etc. In a simple sense, would you refer to all of them as Muslims except few?
May almigthy God forgive them because they lack understanding .
Is Oritsejafor and Oyedepo terrorist or what? They will not be tagged terrorist because they are not Muslims.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lurex2rhyme(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
lumidee2580:
A dead man cannot preach the gospel, a dead man cannot fulfill destiny again, the angels will not come down to preach the gospel. You are needed to stay alive. If you can't carry guns, then equip yourself enough spiritually so that Isaiah 54:17 can work for you..not until then will I believe your command of don't kill. You remember what happened to Samaria soldier when they got to Elijah's house.
my man if d God u serve cannot deliever u den u nid a re think rem 4 d 3 hebrew sons said if d God d worship cannot deliever dem den let dem be. bro is nt u might or by ur power ok rem d bible says d battle is nt 4 d strong bt is his's. d God i serve has bin n will kip on delievering me. david didnt pick up sword aganist saul. plz Jesus is nt a supreme being u pick up sticks n matchet 2 fight 4.he has all d powers 2 fight 4 itslf. u can defend urslf bt nt 2 giv a sermon 2 riot cuz d unbelievers has bin killing n doin away wit it. r we nt expected 2 giv account on d last day. so plz

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by iebelieve(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Are we suppose to just sit down and watch the bokoharam dudes just blowup everyone because we re Christians
okych16:
?.... smiley
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=mifavour post=29518950]

visit Sahara desert punk[/quote

GMB is hated by the corrupt unprogressive Nigerians.
He is loved by all reasonable and people of flawless characters ..
Change is inexcusable !!!
Change is inevitable !!!
Change is inexorable !!!
Once again GMB 2015 -2023
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by eligibility: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
iebelieve:
Are we suppose to just sit down and watch the bokoharam dudes just blowup everyone because we re Christians?.... smiley

Dont stress yourself about boko haram , ask GEJ , Oritsejafor and Dokubo. They will give you all necessary information. Mind you, it was Henry Okah , an indigene of Bayelsa state who perpetrated the bombing of Eagle square on October 1st, 2010. His case is not rigging much bell to many people because he is a Christian.

Read , think and digest about those using religion to divide us.

The initial boko haram were gun shooters. It was Henry who started the use of bombing.
God almighty will not spare those behind boko haram amen ....
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by Akiika: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Great news! Pastor Oyedepo, please head out to Sambisa forest and stare at dem boko boys, kill them all with your anointed eyes.
Mtchew!!!
Just remember do your will before you go.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by chamboy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
okych16:
Ok
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by 3sha4lyf: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hereby call on the DSS to start by Arresting this dude for making incitations like this statement. If he was tired of asking his members to pray for the fall of BH and terrorism in Naija, why didn't he call on his members to join the nigerian police and combat against them, arrest them, etc. How can he provoke war by telling civilians to kill others under the auspices of religious wars. Moreover if you like his statements, then put him to the test. See on "jihadist-lookalike" and point out to him and ask him to bring out the neck himself let's see if he will do that. Nonsense. Looking for someone to commit murder all in the name of Christianity. Bible teaches to obey the government. But This preacher is preaching anarchy. He really has guts. Only in GEJs regime that every Tom, Dick and Harry can spew rubbish and be hailed
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2015
coolhamid:
I don't blame you Pastor. It's simply because you have many dumbass dudes as followers. People who can't think with their brain except you think for them.
Some of them would even go to the extent of calling you their own GOD.
My people, see the effect of foreign religions in Africa??

So in your small mind, all northerners are bokoharamist?

A pastor who believes its normal to have private jets for himself while many of his followers languish in poverty..

Coolhamid

So,Islam isn't a foreign religion? Dumbass
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by abibun: 5:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Wot do u expect my people?Ve been longing to hear from him,Oyedepo,Ayo(CAN) and GEJ in jerusalem discussion.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by malvisguy212: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

Just when I begin to think of integrating myself into the system - again.

With due respect to the "man of God" - his followers, all lovers of christianity.

I never thought I'd voice this on NL again but; Organized, Institutional Christianity in Nigeria and The World Over Is One Huge Joke

undecided
www.jimpalmerblog.com/2015/01/04/the-entire-christian-religion-system-will-be-obsolete-by-the-end-of-this-century/
come back home sister, God loves you more, is it when you are 60years old that is when you will worship God? Bible say'' worship God while you are young, before you grow old and say 'life is no fun anymore''
I am a young man, I've done many bad things in this life, but I sincerely ask for forgiveness and God forgive me'a refining by fire'' ,if not for God I would have died long time ago and went to hell.

Don't considered the word of this pastor, you know it, Jesus did not preach hate, he say ''love your enemy ,bless those that persecute you,'' thank you.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by lozairio(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
I support if a christian radical springs up boko haram will chill for real infact let all christian worldwide advocate for an islam free earth
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by rabimlomo: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
3cycle:

May the curse visit you if at a time buhari wishes boko boys were granted amnesty.
I am not implying anything here am i? You are the one sending curses to someone as if you categorically and definitely knows he is the sponsor of boko haram.

I don't know how old you are. In any case, you should know that a curse won't go to someone who doesn't deserve it. You can have an opinion and express it, but never curse someone unless you you know for certain that person deserves that curse.

I hope you take my advice and stop cursing people carelessly.

He wishing boko haram were granted amnesty does not in any way proofs he sponsors them by the way.

1 Like

Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by ezehy: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
if u like call d cause upon ur head even if he is reading private jet what's ur own if he wants to give me money today I will tell him no and I will tell him to tell me his secret. which he says all d time and those that grabs it nd does it are also rich including me.
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by samuelite40: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2015
LOL. A natural man cannot understand spiritual things. I Cor 2:14. Seek for spiritual understanding & I'll buy your truth.

What papa is saying I put it this way is "wage spiritual way against spirtual forces possing men to rain havoc on human soul. Kill them before they even get to you.

Gold bless you
Re: “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo by LewisO: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
3cycle:

U need a brain transplant, a daft man is better than u sir....
Let's go back to when the boko boys started their campaign in the north, their aim was to ensure sharia laws were implemented in all the northern states and girls should be discouraged from formal education, they carried on silently with their quest until GEJ became president and all of a sudden their ideology changed to bombing and killing of christians in the north. How can GEJ empower touts to be killing innocent Nigerians when it was obvious they voted him en masse after the general elections in 2011.

Use ur brain
Mehn! "3cycle"... shocked

Should I say is your mouth or thumb that is too sharp, just imaging the way u lashed that guy. grin

Anyway keep enlightening those folks that can't make use of there empty brain before typing!

I like your typing skills, i like your intellectuality.

I am honoured! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.