Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. (53426 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by magabounce(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
O boiiii..... Shez soooo not in2 d marriage bruv
Consent tu d divorce n let ur mum tk k of ur kid
Personally tho.. I nvr allow d gurl pay d bills
*Itz a Nigerian fin!!!

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Jarus(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Any woman that will try half of this with me and still remain in my house, has not been born.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by ToyinDipo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
@OP you have my sympathy, but sorry all I have to say is nairaland is fun. grin
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by TDstarr: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
TAKE THE CHILD AND DRIVE HER OUT, SINCE SHE SAID SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE, SHE IS OBVIOUSLY CRAZY, ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY, SOME DEGREE ARE HIGHER THAN SOME

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by donmalcolm21(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
onyichick:
I can't believe its butt pad dat is causing all this wahala.if ur wife wants to wear butt pad leave her to wear it abi is it ur body,she feels comfortable wearing it.
shut your dirty mouth and stop behaving like the OP wife before I take out my anger on your miserable soul.

11 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Forwetinnah: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Divorce her wicked arze...why are you here crying? A mistake has been done. .undo it!!

4 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by demelza: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
coogar:

they all see the signs but they will still forge ahead to marry evil people - hoping that jesus of nazareth will abracadabraly change the spouse from a demon to an angel.
grin grin Its called faith.

4 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by simdam500(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
That why i dont do illiterate...

Is she educated/a christian

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by cycline404(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sorry about your ordeal OP!
But you knew all this to be her character and you still went ahead to marry her (Mistake 101)
You entered a physical fight with your wife and tore her cloth (Mistake 102)
Because of her condition you allowed her to wore the Ikebe-Pad (butt-pad) during pregnancy (Mistake 103)
Your wife placing negative words on you (catastrophic 104)
SOLUTION 101 (she said it already just read in between the lines of her words "if you still consider me as your wife you are on a long thing"
LESSON 101.
You cannot change her....

I hope one babalawo never dey deceive your wife!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by BokoHaramm: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op, kill that woman or divorce her before NLanders type RIP for U.

3 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by stanisbaratheon: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
omoh see thread naw. Wonderful!!
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eleyi go gan-an o:@.... Throwing numbers around like she works with UN...
Rosarie:
i ve been married for three years .i kno nd understand every word i jst said n for ur info the 80% is just 10% that re truly happy in it.go n read ur bible abt consequence.a gal u ve not had sex wit befr marriage has higher repects cos she feels u re unpredictable.if at all she wants to show her attitude it will b in d second year if am lying d op shiuld say m lying

9 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by kilokeys(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
bros.. walk away.

4 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by guass(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ur woes will triple geometrically if she leaves. U are like a CAPTAIN (controller) of a SHIP, and the woman the engine with which the ship is going smoothly, in a severe weather, STORM, u do not throw away the engine into the sea just because the engine is disappointing. Am coming back let me go tru every posts first.

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
See number of viewers on the thread. I am surprised one of these persons hasn't advised the op to commit suicide.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by StPete: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rosarie:
i ve been married for three years .i kno nd understand every word i jst said n for ur info the 80% is just 10% that re truly happy in it.go n read ur bible abt consequence.a gal u ve not had sex wit befr marriage has higher repects cos she feels u re unpredictable.if at all she wants to show her attitude it will b in d second year if am lying d op shiuld say m lying

Stop dis falsifications about pre-marital sex, it has nothing to do with marital life unless the lady in question was an outright w*hore. Every marriage undergoes challenges, stop making everything look churchy abeg

5 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
byvan:
Oga she threatened to kill you , don't say you weren't told when it happens. In your next marriage know that the easiest way for a man to ridicule himself is to engage in fist cuffs with wify, she can't beat you but her mouth can, those words will ring in your head for a very long time.

Pregnant woman with butt pads really? shocked grin, Oga I hope sey no be you add that one cheesy..

Couldn't stop laughing after reading that too. When many would rather go out pantless, this bimbo of a wife is bothered about butt pads cheesy.

The mental video of Op struggling to yank the butt pad off his wife's Ă ss is cracking me up.

Op, what are you still doing in this marriage anyway? You mentioned her sister is a police officer, is it until she uses her sister's shakabula to blow your brains? Would have suggested you sent her packing, but since circumstances have made it the other way round, leave that insane woman with her insane relatives. I wonder why you are still tolerating being bullied, abused and ridiculed by your wife and her family. angry

N.B- I don't believe you're a saint as painted in your narration, but since your butt pad wearing wife is not here to give her own side of the story, we'll stick with the fact that she's an agent of satan. undecided, so RUN!

8 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by hotice01: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rep042:
My marriage is just 1 year and few days old,but within the last 365 days,I have seen torment and hell on daily basis. We dated for 2 years before tying the knot,she's a nice person,but her mouth is destructive,she has this overbearing attitude,always trying to control me or dictate the pace,and can keep malice,anger and record of evil done to her for a long time. She's the type of person that talks very well,I mean convincely well,but unfortunately,she speaks more negative words. She can talk for hours non-stop,especially when provoked,saying all sorts of bad words.

She has threatened to kill me & send assassins after me on different occasions in the past,though I just ignored such threats.

My wife has been abusing me verbally and always say nasty things at every slightest provocation and at the same ready to engage me in fisticuffs.

She can really say unprintable words such as "it will not be well with you","as you go out,people will deal with you", "you will work like an elephant and eat like an ant", "this your certificate will never yield you any good thing", etc, name callings,abuses,curses etc.

Please Nairalanders, I will like to know if it is wrong or out of place for a working class married lady to assist her husband in paying some bills or buying some foodstuffs at home. Because,anytime she assists in doing anything,she will record it and consequently use that to abuse and insult me whenever we have misunderstanding and or exchange of words.

After our traditional marriage on December 2013,I had some financial challenges,and then my rent was due for renewable,she offered to assist,at first I was skeptical about it ,because I know her kind of person,knowing full well that she will use that to ridicule and abuse me in no distant time. But,then,I didn't have any alternative,so I allowed her pay d rent. Now,she's claiming ownership,saying ..."which house,the one that I have been paying the rent or another one"...

She has done a lot of character assassination & damages to my personality before some of her relatives & family members(Her father and two sisters),thus they all support her & no longer regard me as anybody.

Few months into our marriage,she started wearing butt pads, I told her to stop ,because I don't like the stuff,but she flared up and we had exchange of words. She told me that she has to look good to outsiders.

Throughout her pregnancy period,she wore the butt pads on daily basis even at home,I allowed her because of her condition,even though it looked disgusting on her. After she put to bed,and few days later, I told her to quit wearing that stuff, but she refused,then I seized it,she started ranting to the hearing of everyone at home & neighbors that I have taken her padded pants(aka butt pad) to native doctor. I just ignored her. Few days later, she bought another set.

On Xmas day(2014),she dressed up & wore the butt pads again,I told her to remove it ,but she refused,then i tried forcing her to do so,and that resulted to a serious fight. She tore my already ironed clothes to pieces(an expensive Indian attire I bought when I travelled to India),I tore hers too and forced the butt pads out from her body.

Hell was let loose that day,because she called her sisters,they came to my house and created a very nasty scene in my neighborhood,they insulted,ridiculed me and made a mockery of me,her elder sister who is a police officer threatened to deal with me,she was talking and hitting her hands on the ground saying that,they are going to teach me some bitter lessons in this town. I tried to respond but my Mum,who's on child's visit(Omugwo) asked me to hold my peace. It wasn't easy though,they also insulted her too.

Since that day till date,my wife doesn't talk to me. The only thing that connects us now is the new born baby.

Her words have actually killed me psychologically, emotionally etc, to the extent that sometimes, I loose consciousness of my surrounding while driving to and fro from work , I will be lost in thought, and on a particular occasion nearly rammed another moving vehicle,if not for the speed bumps on the road that awaken my consciousness.

Her words:"if you are still regarding me as your wife,then you wasting your time". Its obvious she wants a divorce because to her,she's still very young(28 years),and can easily move on. She doesn't give a damn.

She has also repeated that same threat of killing me,these days ,the number of calls entering her phone is amazing,most times,she goes far from the house to answer those calls.

Please,kindly advice me.
Thank you.

Bro I feel your pain.I can be of help.pls kindly contact me on 08032252564.
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
You married the wrong woman. File for divorce before she kills you since her family supports every of her actions.

2 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by TDstarr: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rosarie:
WOW you sound very wise, thats why i love matured women,

p.s. in a good way not otherwise.

one bottle of moet for you

am actually gonna apply this advise in my life
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Raymie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
BTW, any man entering the institution of marriage IMHO MUST be able to cater 110% for his family needs whether hs wife is working or not, richer or not at least for the first 5years of marriage. Getting married with all these income sharing expectations will belittle yhu before the eyes of yhur madam and in OPs case, her kindred. Again OP, do a DNA test on yhur baby. Yhu can never know with these relatives to policepeople

4 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by 0b1nna: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

This one is too much , she never loved him am sure of that.

I'm really surprised that @ 28 she still reasons like she's a teenager.
I really wonder what people think when they make/take those vows, perhaps they think of the cake, the reception venue, their ex's who may be present, but certainly not those vows. One has to look b4 taking a leap.

4 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by donmalcolm21(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
DopeAngel:
worst of all you are not ashamed to post this on a public forum. why didnt you see a marriage counsellor instead of posting it here
another eediot walking about naked on NL. Any of you that abuse this Op will get it hot from me

17 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by CzarRex: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaii I rilli feel 4 d op.it aint easy contendin dis kind of tinz..well me I advice u shuld run far away nd settle urself.

3 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Feraz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
teemanbastos:
When JESUS d prince of peace is nt present, dis is what is faced.
Talk to ur pastor(s).
Marriage is 'til death do us part'
Na wa oh. Bros, if na one of your friend dey this kin predicament, you go advise am say 'till death do us part'? Someone has threatened to kill you, your wife for that matter and you're waiting for your pastors to settle this matter? undecided

OP, abeg, RUN!!! Separation is the best. If her family members support her, I don't see peace arriving anytime soon. BTW, isn't her elder sister married? Some ladies sha.

Why is it that when a guy comes to Nairaland for advice, some ladies find fault with the guy? They leave the issue and start attacking the guy? Someone said unprintable things to her husband before the butt pad issue, yet, they could only pick the butt pad to discuss saying 'is it your body?' Why not leave her be. Nna, na wa oh. Some Nairaland ladies aha. . . .

Rep042:
My marriage is just 1 year and few days old,but within the last 365 days,I have seen torment and hell on daily basis. We dated for 2 years before tying the knot,she's a nice person,but her mouth is destructive,she has this overbearing attitude,always trying to control me or dictate the pace,and can keep malice,anger and record of evil done to her for a long time. She's the type of person that talks very well,I mean convincely well,but unfortunately,she speaks more negative words. She can talk for hours non-stop,especially when provoked,saying all sorts of bad words.

She has threatened to kill me & send assassins after me on different occasions in the past,though I just ignored such threats.

My wife has been abusing me verbally and always say nasty things at every slightest provocation and at the same ready to engage me in fisticuffs.
NL ladies: It is your fault. You aren't man enough.

She can really say unprintable words such as "it will not be well with you","as you go out,people will deal with you", "you will work like an elephant and eat like an ant", "this your certificate will never yield you any good thing", etc, name callings,abuses,curses etc.
NL ladies: you know we ladies can sometimes say things we do not mean when we are angry.

Please Nairalanders, I will like to know if it is wrong or out of place for a working class married lady to assist her husband in paying some bills or buying some foodstuffs at home. Because,anytime she assists in doing anything,she will record it and consequently use that to abuse and insult me whenever we have misunderstanding and or exchange of words.

After our traditional marriage on December 2013,I had some financial challenges,and then my rent was due for renewable,she offered to assist,at first I was skeptical about it ,because I know her kind of person,knowing full well that she will use that to ridicule and abuse me in no distant time. But,then,I didn't have any alternative,so I allowed her pay d rent. Now,she's claiming ownership,saying ..."which house,the one that I have been paying the rent or another one"...

She has done a lot of character assassination & damages to my personality before some of her relatives & family members(Her father and two sisters),thus they all support her & no longer regard me as anybody.
NL ladies: Bear with it. God will change her.

Few months into our marriage,she started wearing butt pads, I told her to stop ,because I don't like the stuff,but she flared up and we had exchange of words. She told me that she has to look good to outsiders.

Throughout her pregnancy period,she wore the butt pads on daily basis even at home,I allowed her because of her condition,even though it looked disgusting on her. After she put to bed,and few days later, I told her to quit wearing that stuff, but she refused,then I seized it,she started ranting to the hearing of everyone at home & neighbors that I have taken her padded pants(aka butt pad) to native doctor. I just ignored her. Few days later, she bought another set.
NL ladies: is anything wrong wearing buttpads? Are you trying to stop her from looking good? Is it your body?

On Xmas day(2014),she dressed up & wore the butt pads again,I told her to remove it ,but she refused,then i tried forcing her to do so,and that resulted to a serious fight. She tore my already ironed clothes to pieces(an expensive Indian attire I bought when I travelled to India),I tore hers too and forced the butt pads out from her body.

Hell was let loose that day,because she called her sisters,they came to my house and created a very nasty scene in my neighborhood,they insulted,ridiculed me and made a mockery of me,her elder sister who is a police officer threatened to deal with me,she was talking and hitting her hands on the ground saying that,they are going to teach me some bitter lessons in this town. I tried to respond but my Mum,who's on child's visit(Omugwo) asked me to hold my peace. It wasn't easy though,they also insulted her too.

Since that day till date,my wife doesn't talk to me. The only thing that connects us now is the new born baby.

Her words have actually killed me psychologically, emotionally etc, to the extent that sometimes, I loose consciousness of my surrounding while driving to and fro from work , I will be lost in thought, and on a particular occasion nearly rammed another moving vehicle,if not for the speed bumps on the road that awaken my consciousness.
NL ladies: It is because of premarital sex that this is happening to you; worst of all you are not ashamed to post this on a public forum. why didnt you see a marriage counsellor instead of posting it here

Her words:"if you are still regarding me as your wife,then you wasting your time". Its obvious she wants a divorce because to her,she's still very young(28 years),and can easily move on. She doesn't give a damn.

She has also repeated that same threat of killing me,these days ,the number of calls entering her phone is amazing,most times,she goes far from the house to answer those calls.

Please,kindly advice me.
Thank you.
NL ladies: Your wife hasn't cheated on you, stolen your money, or committed any mortal crime. Man up and face your responsibilities and quit trying so hard to force yourself on her. It's not your place to tear down her clothes, butt pads or not, simply because you don't like them. By doing so, you've lowered yourself in her eyes, hence her fighting you back in retaliation.

11 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by slimdiggi: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Get a good lawyer to tell you what your options are. Don't play with your life. Npf is involved.

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Send her packing jawe. Divorce is a sure way to go, She is unchangeable as it stands now.

1 Like

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Atigba: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Guy to the nearest court

And do the needful

Or

You die young

Life is too short to bear the unbearable

Run for your or you die before your time

2 Likes

Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
OP, you sound like a dumbass. What do you want us to tell you. undecided
Re: Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. by nduchucks: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2015

No disrespect intended, but the above indicates that the said wife is a uncouth and untrained Yoruba girl, posibly from Lagos - na dem sabi curse like dat.

Oga, you need to pack your load and disappear without notice, but take responsibility for your child. If she come crying and begging and you let her back into your heart, na you sabi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.