Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother (1253 Views)

10 Reasons Your Boyfriend Loves Your Boobs / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by onwai1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
What will you do,if your girlfriend say's she loves your brother over you and your brother in return doesn't feel different about it.would you allow your brother date her and move on?This was a topic I bumped into my friends discussing,and I think I should seek the opinion of my fellow Nairalanders
Happy New Year
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by pasqal09: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmmm, this one is very strong.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by abudujohn(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
God forbid?
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:
Eleyi gidi gan o.
translate before I ........
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
translate before I ........
Before what??

Oya se ife inu e.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Before what??

Oya se ife inu e.
hmm,let me ask my mama to translate it better be cool to my ears.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmm,let me ask my mama to translate it better be cool to my ears.
Or else??

let me add one more

Wahala e ti poju,
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Princecalm(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
We call that overtaking, then it has helped you to know the type of girl you have been dating.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Or else??

let me add one more

Wahala e ti poju,
I know that yoruba nah,wahala plenty nah..why u like yoruba like this or are u a tribalist ?
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by mirexxx(f): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
its gonna be hard buh 4 me ooo i'll let them be 2geda since dey love eachoda n just move on wit my life kiss
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I know that yoruba nah,wahala plenty nah..why u like yoruba like this or are u a tribalist ?
I love the language sha
What do u expect? am livin in ondo state but am not a yoruba girl angry
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

I love the language sha
ondo state ,that ore en whenever we are travelling from Lagos to Benin we always stop by there to eat..I don't see houses there what's really happening in ondo,the place looks backwards. lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ondo state ,that ore en whenever we are travelling from Lagos to Benin we always stop by there to eat..I don't see houses there what's really happening in ondo,the place looks backwards. lipsrsealed
Backward?? lol
I dnt even know where you talkin abt.
I stays at akure,oba ile estate:to be precise..
Come to ak city,you wl be amazed cheesy
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Backward?? lol
I dnt even know where you talkin abt.
I stays at akure,oba ile estate:to be precise..
Come to ak city,you wl be amazed cheesy
amazed by what exactly,untarred roads,a land filled With people who loves to interact in yoruba or what exactly am I gonna be thrilled by?
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
amazed by what exactly,untarred roads,a land filled With people who loves to interact in yoruba or what exactly am I gonna be thrilled by?
Say what you know pls.
I dnt argue much.
dotwillis1,came to ak,,he can explain berra.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Say what you know pls.
I dnt argue much.
dotwillis1,came to ak,,he can explain berra.
ok,I really wanna learn about akure,I only know is mimiko that is ur governor and I heard oil flows in ondo like O.M.G,kristy pass me some oil as xmas + new year gift.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,I really wanna learn about akure,I only know is mimiko that is ur governor and I heard oil flows in ondo like O.M.G,kristy pass me some oil as xmas + new year gift.
D same backward state ryt?
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

D same backward state ryt?
emmmm,I was bEen ironical,when I said backwards I meant forward,hope u get the gist now. wink
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
tis not gonna be hard for me to move on ............ jus let two lovers be n find my owm hearthrob too.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

I love the language sha
o baby that is great i love intertribe. Good i think i am a lucky guy.
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Omolola1(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well if she loves your brother, let her go!
It's ojukokoro that is worrying her

Rule number 1
Don't get hypertensive over a woman
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by badassProdigy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
is dis post for banky w, his broda or niyola... grin
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by Afrok(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Thank God we're three guys, if she professes her love for my twin brother I'll let them be, but will just tell my brother, "Taiwo, be ready to do what I just did coz when she's done with U, she's gonna fall in love with I.D" shikena! undecided
Re: When Your Babe Say's She Loves Your Brother by zeezahbee(f): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Then let them be. You can't force her to love you. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!! / His Ex Girlfriend Wants Him Back / All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.