Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! (1251 Views)

Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? / I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by daben1(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2015
'Blessing' is the last feminine name i'll give to my daughter...
I've come across five girls whose names are 'Blessing' and frankly speaking, their life-style is nothing to write home about. One was my class-mate back then and whenever i come home for a semester break and see her, i'll just shake my head in disapointment. I heard the other Blessing now 'stands on the road' at night... I don't know if it's just a coincidence but honestly, this five has given bad impression about the 'name'
#i'm sorry if your name is Blessing, but check your life, i might be saying the truth

1 Like

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Hasty generalisation you know
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Rapmoney(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2015
What sort of rubbish is this? First, it was 'Mercy' and now 'Blessing'? You are jobless!

1 Like

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by alberto2k(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2015
undecided
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by kinggenesis(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2015
OP...... Go home and farm grin
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by koolet: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmn mayb ure right oo
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Enegod(m): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2015
daben1:
I've come across five girls whose names are 'Blessing' and frankly speaking, their life-style is nothing to write home about. One was my class-mate back then and whenever i come home for a semester break and see her, i'll just shake my head in disapointment. I heard the other Blessing now 'stands on the road' at night... I don't know if it's just a coincidence but honestly, this five has given bad impression about the 'name'
#i'm sorry if your name is Blessing, but check your life, i might be saying the truth
Try to wake up your brain and think...smh
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by ITbomb(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2015
I have had experiences with 4 different Blessing, I think the op is right

4 Likes

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by daben1(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Enegod:
Try to wake up your brain and think...smh
no offence please!
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by daben1(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
What sort of rubbish is this? First, it was 'Mercy' and now 'Blessing'? You are jobless!
tell me, have you come across any?
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by hemmaoshos(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Yeah, true fact..they are good in taking care of domestic work and also character bad, love sex and can do anything for money.....number one cheaters...

7 Likes

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Rexhenrex(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2015
are foolishh or u just have a bad luck when thinking
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by maxiuc(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Blessing is evil nd heartless

1 Like

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by daben1(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
ITbomb:
I have had experiences with 4 different Blessing, I think the op is right
it shall be well with your generation, brother!

1 Like

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by daben1(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
hemmaoshos:
Yeah, true fact..they are good in taking care of domestic work and also character bad, love sex and can do anything for money.....number one cheaters...
to those people that are here to criticize me, i've got a witness here oo!!

3 Likes

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Brugo(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
I know two. They are not bad..... only materialistic.

2 Likes

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Olami90: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2015
I knw 2 pple wit dat name, it can b by coincidence buh they are truly bad.

1 Like

Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Tessyo30: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2015
daben1:
Joker!
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Bacteriocin(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Guy tel us your name make we confirm how una sef dey be. how about dat?
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by dguizman(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
I presently have one in my compound,she is as bad as the op said.
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by Ess: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
I concur with op.
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by smithadam: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
Hasty generalisation you know

ur head is there....using 5% to preside over 95%....
Re: All 'blessings' Are Bad Girls And I've Got Some Reasons! by daben1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bacteriocin:
Guy tel us your name make we confirm how una sef dey be. how about dat?
Benjamin!

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Consider Most Sinful? / Life!!! / What Does That Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.