Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. (1437 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal / Nimc Card Status / How To Verify Your Voter's Card with INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by baba11(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
We are all clamoring for change in all facet but the main agent to drive this particular change is still lacking in us which is voters' card.Don't let inec disenfranchised us rather we need to thread on a straight path to really attain the changes we demand.

To check your voters ' card,kindly go to inec website on www.inecnigeria.org,then click on voter registration status then your information will be displayed.

Note that if it doesn't display, you have to go to inec office here:https://m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=10152742672243052&id=663848051&ref=bookmark
for new registration, if otherwise, just go there for the collection of your card.

Note:If the page pop up,you will be prompted to input the following:
(a)state e.g lagos
(b)lastname: Wasiu (I.e your surname )
(c)vin:
Do it now because tomorrow maybe too late.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by stepo707: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
I could not register because of inec inefficiency.
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by baba11(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
stepo707:
I could not register because of inec inefficiency.
Bros, do it now.This is the only hope you have to make the necessary amendment...
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by motherlode: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes ooo my people, make inec no disenfranchise us ooo because we don ready gidigbam to tanda with change leave OverSabi/cluelessness.

Eh eh eh grin #VoteBuhari #VoteChange grin come 2015
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by baba11(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:
Yes ooo my people, make inec no disenfranchise us ooo because we don ready gidigbam to tanda with change leave OverSabi/cluelessness.

Eh eh eh grin #VoteBuhari #VoteChange grin come 2015
If so, then go for your card asap!
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by stepo707: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2015
baba11:

Bros, do it now.This is the only hope you have to make the necessary amendment...

Registration is over in lagos for over 3weeks now.
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by blackfase(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
No its not. Still on going at their offices in your local councils. Whether they wont complain of system breakdown or lack of generator fuel is another matter though.....

stepo707:

Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by baba11(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
stepo707:

Really,but I heard that you can still collect it and register at the inec centres in each local government. Try to confirm bro....
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by stepo707: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
baba11:

Really,but I heard that you can still collect it and register at the inec centres in each local government. Try to confirm bro....

alright will do bro.thanks
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by baba11(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
stepo707:

alright will do bro.thanks
You are welcome
Re: This Is How To Check Your Voter's Card Status. by baba11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackfase:

No its not. Still on going at their offices in your local councils. Whether they wont complain of system breakdown or lack of generator fuel is another matter though.....

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:rev Fr Mbaka Explains Why He Defected To APC! / BREAKING NEWS!!! MEND Endorses Buhari for 2015 / I Am STILL A PDP Member : Gov Lamido Of Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.