Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (34004 Views)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
swtchicgurl:

That's why i slowed down with the section lately.

Yeah, same here dear..I seldom come around here of recent and sometimes Romance Section Topic Drags me here maybe just to read some funny Comments.. it's all aight!
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Janetozi(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Princecalm:
1. A guy who loves his girl and think his girl does the same but later finds out she has already fallen for his brothe/friend.
2. You knew he was broke beford you entered in to the relationship but later along the line you told him you are the first child(ada) of your parent and you need to get married just because you found someone rich.
3. She gossip you with her friends how you are not man enough because she has started seeing someone elsewhere.
4. You knew he was not handsome before you entered into the relationship and now you are making him feel like he is the ugliest man on earth.
5. You give a guy false hope that he is dating you not knowing that he is in the friendzone(girl will not kill us o!)
op believe u me, i as a lady will not tolerate all this rubbish from a guy either.

The way articles concerning girls unruly behaviors have been making FP this days it seems girls are the only problem Nigeria is facing at hand.

It is not compulsory to be in a relationship, being in a relationship with a girl is not a do or die affair, so stop all this bullshit!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by mencade4: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Elparaiso:

I can only imagine what did guy has gone through grin grin
ur imagination might deceive you bro.....am a counsellor on relationship matters. tongue..
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by PerfumeRepublik: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
mencade4:
nigerian ladies = Scammers!

Hehehe. Once upon a time I experienced 2 and 3 .
But still I won't used the word scammers,weaker sex is beta .
Most of em are afraid of the future.
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by swtchicgurl: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Yeah, same here dear..I seldom come around here of recent and sometimes Romance Section Topic Drags me here maybe just to read some funny Comments.. it's all aight!

smiley
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Janetozi(f): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2015
darepoju:
niaja girls making fool of senseless guys since 1901
give us the names of those senseless guys that naija girls fooled in 1901.

Pls make the article available, i will have interest in reading them.

Or was it ur paternal ancestors that ur maternal ancestors fooled?
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by lovelyadeola(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
teoiz:
Can we just stop this?its becoming annoying and childish. Nairaland used to be an educative forum, filled with oceans of knowledge. Now, its filled with crap and its appalling
Haba! Let them educate the upcoming men nau xo they wont fall in trickery moves of Cruel naija ladies As they can ruin guyz mentally, emotionally even financially ...Abeg carry on Brotherz in da aus I dey feel you una...
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by darepoju(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Janetozi:
give us the names of those senseless guys that naija girls fooled in 1901.

Pls make the article available, i will have interest in reading them.

Or was it ur paternal ancestors that ur maternal ancestors fooled?
hello jane!
lets get it straight pls.... are u guilty of something here?...

paternal ! maternal! ways all that for..?
its new year pls....
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by darepoju(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Janetozi:
op believe u me, i as a lady will not tolerate all this rubbish from a guy either.

The way articles concerning girls unruly behaviors have been making FP this days it seems girls are the only problem Nigeria is facing at hand.

It is not compulsory to be in a relationship, being in a relationship with a girl is not a do or die affair, so stop all this bullshit!!

hello Jane wats wrong...?
u seem to have this attitude on any tread that talks about girls...

or do u need help with something?
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by lovelyadeola(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Janetozi:

Dont mind them jawe Even if our ladies are doing this stuffz u guyz shouldn't be chanting it around everytime As u knw truth is not pleasant like alomo Bitterz Stop spoiling galz markets&sources of income and stay put lolz....
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by hisawesomeness(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Richard6:
Girls are stil better than guys wen it comes to relationship, treat a girl the way she wants andd she will be urs and urs alone. Guys wil always cheat no matter what u do.
Bros what planet did u jus come from
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Otamayomi1(f): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

Make I Hear. Truthful Lies.
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by butanep(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Crazy thread....I see not reason why it made FP...

Moderators this is new year... you guyz should better be placing meaningful thread on FP...

The last time I checked, I know nairaland has a standard...
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Elparaiso(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2015
mencade4:
ur imagination might deceive you bro.....am a counsellor on relationship matters. tongue..
Yea, I get you....
All these teachers from experience wink
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Eniqurl(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Ohkay.
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Classicalmusic: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
mencade4:
Really? Then i have to be careful.
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by jpphilips(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2015
Princecalm:
1. A guy who loves his girl and think his girl does the same but later finds out she has already fallen for his brothe/friend.
2. You knew he was broke beford you entered in to the relationship but later along the line you told him you are the first child(ada) of your parent and you need to get married just because you found someone rich.
3. She gossip you with her friends how you are not man enough because she has started seeing someone elsewhere.
4. You knew he was not handsome before you entered into the relationship and now you are making him feel like he is the ugliest man on earth.
5. You give a guy false hope that he is dating you not knowing that he is in the friendzone(girl will not kill us o!)

From Toto you came, to Toto you shall return, jobless boys

1 Like

Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Pharmtj: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Ah ah! Some naija girls no get joy and they think they will be satisfied and happy after running to the next guy.
tell them for me ooooo
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Fourwinds: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
cynthia3d:
This situations only occur when d lady. Does not love d man so guys open ur eye when going for a lady when u choose a girl because she dresses half naked guy another person go follow u chop am help girls dress well
thanks 4 d advise
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Fourwinds: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:
You knew you won't give him sex yet you offered to spend the weekend in his house, tormenting him every night, making his balls soft and hard at will.

Babe you are wicked!!!!
kai akwue mangana fa turue turue
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
kai akwue mangana fa turue turue
Translate.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by adedayourt(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Somwer somhw counter thread is gainin momentum
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by silvernus0: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2015
For dose who put them first sori na your name, women are the last issues i take serious aprt frm workplaces

the more unserious u are with dem d beta ur lyf and more dey r wit u .

Princecalm:

1 Like

Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Davotee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Am sure Op iz a mod or mayb abt 2 b crownd one
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by IAMGEJ(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
cynthia3d:
This situations only occur when d lady. Does not love d man so guys open ur eye when going for a lady when u choose a girl because she dresses half naked guy another person go follow u chop am help girls dress well

1000 likes 4 u
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by Nickymezor(f): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
mencade4:
Na some abeg nt all okay

1 Like

Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by felicity111(f): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Princecalm:
. u guys do the same thing to us
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by ogbonoeba: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Princecalm:

Sharp guys don't fall for such tricks cool
Re: 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oluwa go guide me. I wil neva fall victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / You Are To Blame: Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.