Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. (8060 Views)

Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Tallesty1(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
go through my thread, I have never fabricated any stories smiley
Don't worry, I ll nail you soon............

How body?
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
eyah embarassed am more concerned about the broken roof above your head @your dp
Lol..... broken roof indeed.
I didn't come to nairaland to show myself.
I only take my pix anyplace I please.
Pls free me

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

Lol..... broken roof indeed.
I didn't come to nairaland to show myself.
I only take my pix anyplace I please.
Pls free me
if you are not so pained why are you replying me

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
if you are not so pained why are you replying me
Am good in bringing out people stupidity for others to know who they are dealing with.
I have been here long ago without notice.
And I believe millions of users who love to read comments and trending topic like me will know how stupid and indiscipline you are.

Keep quoting me grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ROZZAYY(f): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Liability is bak!

2 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

Am good in bringing out people stupidity for others to know who they are dealing with.
I have been here long ago without notice.
And I believe millions of users who love to read comments and trending topic like me will know how stupid and indiscipline you are.

Keep quoting me grin
that does not change the fact that you're a ugly duckling grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by fnep2smooth(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
that does not change the fact that you're a ugly duckling grin
Thanks... You have nothing to say again lady.
Nice catching fun with you..
I love watching stupid girls making my day.
Byeeee

4 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
fnep2smooth:

Thanks... You have nothing to say again lady.
Nice catching fun with you..
I love watching stupid girls making my day.
Byeeee
and I love how ugly boys deceiving themselves....
Don't worry all hope are not lost grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by dre11(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Liability is bak!

Yes he is back
But not refined

Because I did expect his stories to be more convincing than this
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chai! grin grin

LieAbility.
Ibata go? cheesy

Your lies made my computer interpret texts to me in morse code.
Biko take it easy o.

2 Likes

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

Yes he is back
But not refined

"His?" Dre, did you say "his"?

grin grin

Is liability a "he"? embarassed
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Chai! grin grin

LieAbility.
Ibata go? cheesy

Your lies made my computer interpret texts to me in morse code.
Biko take it easy o.
my sister....u didnt even care to advise ur sister on this issue....oya na....should i leave him and go back to my parents?
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tashamania:

"His?" Dre, did you say "his"?

grin grin

Is liability a "he"? embarassed
tasha.....i dont know why people keep having wrong notion about me.....a lady like me dont lie.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

Yes he is back
But not refined

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
my sister....u didnt even care to advise ur sister on this issue....oya na....should i leave him and go back to my parents?

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Who dash you (f).

You're a brother joor.
Brother Lie - Lienus - LieAbility.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
and I love how ugly boys deceiving themselves....
Don't worry all hope are not lost grin
ireneony and fnep2smooth....pls use the pm buttons...u guys didnt contribute to my issue . You have spoilt my thread.

*wipes tears from eyes*
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Liability is bak!
my God-mother...happy new year.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
tasha.....i dont know why people keep having wrong notion about me.....a [size=14pt]lady[/size] like me dont lie.

Say Whaaaaaa??
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ireneony(f): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
ireneony and fnep2smooth....pls use the pm buttons...u guys didnt contribute to my issue . You have spoilt my thread.

*wipes tears from eyes*
you know you are a man pretending to be a woman grin
Madam go breastfeed your pikin undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Who dash you (f).

You're a brother joor.
Brother Lie - Lienus - LieAbility.
grin grin
me too, how do i even know u are a woman sef? Dont refer me to ur DP ooo. tongue
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
you know you are a man pretending to be a woman grin
its not possible.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
^^^^ grin grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't worry, I ll nail you soon............

How body?
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by sban(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:

*wipes tears from eyes*

Tears ko, ocean ni grin
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
Wetin nah
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
Ok embarassed
I wil advice you to take things easy......i know is not easy, you are a still a young girl and all hopes are not lost.
Am not here to criticize you but to advice you.
Why the agony, your baby is supposed to be your joy, for God that has taking you this far will surely see you through. Please don't swear for the father of your child because of your experience, cos that will definitely affect your child.
Just be prayer...
Try and learn a handwork to enable take care of yourself, who knows you can still go back to school to fulfill your dream
No man is worth dying for....
Please remove that stigma that you are suffering that people must pity you, instead put on a great face when you come outside and be happy, people will ask u*sis how you take do am, I de envy for * and the will put the enemies to shame.

Stay happy and remain blessed smiley
i will do as you have said....tanx....its d best decision i need to take.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Liability(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wetin nah
tell the whole of nairaland that am a lady....this is character(monicker) assasination you are doing.
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
me too, how do i even know u are a woman sef? Dont refer me to ur DP ooo. tongue

Lol

I can mention two known people around here that'll verify my identity.
What's your story?
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
tasha.....i dont know why people keep having wrong notion about me.....a lady like me dont lie.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by Tallesty1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
tell the whole of nairaland that am a lady....this is character(monicker) assasination you are doing.
Hian.

When did I say otherwise
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ROZZAYY(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

Yes he is back
But not refined

She is a babe o
Re: My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. by ROZZAYY(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Liability:
my God-mother...happy new year.
Wish u d same dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next / 10 Ways To Last Long In Bed / Tango With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.