Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? (6103 Views)

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

Love sick of course
for months?
Hian!!
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Ifaa hear say diz niggas no dey cry...

The last I remember crying was when my asthmatic gf had an attack.
She was so weak like life was about to leave her body

Mehn clevvermind, I cry real tears gan cuz I was scared to lose her

She survived it, mins later she was even consoling me.. I was smiling and still feeling hot tears falling down my cheeks

LORD,I just wish I'll wake up tomorrow and she's asthma free.
u spoke the truth. some situations can just make u cry like baby. some heartbreaks too can also result to tears.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by alberto2k(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

Lady! Which one be Rambo? The guy talk im mind na
Happy birthday
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Lisaflex(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

Lady! Which one be Rambo? The guy talk im mind na
Hez forming Rambo na...I jes say mk i hail am grin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by LewisO: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Clevveermind is back again with his obscurity thread! no harm bro! grin grin grin

I won't cry, but I can feel bittered

A man shouldn't trip over himself like a blubbering iddiot!
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by MyParadise(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
alberto2k:

Happy birthday

Oh My Goodness me!!! Thanks guy
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by immortalvoices(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
hmmm
very touching....
But you Bleep up oo
why you go dey fall sick na

My nature boss! My nature!!

And girls don't like the "good guys"
That's why I am staying put else any one who break my hrt again will unleash my hidden DEMONSgrin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by MyParadise(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hez forming Rambo na...I jes say mk i hail am grin

He could be saying the truth. Many do not cry rather they go smoking or drinking?
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:

My nature boss! My nature!!

And girls don't like the "good guys"
That's why I am staying put else any one who break my hrt again will unleash my hidden DEMONSgrin
Hehehehehe!!!
Now,this got me laughing.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by ireneony(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
If a lady that you love very much and had spent a lot of money on told you as a guy that she is no longer interested in you that she is ending the relationship with you, would you cry? Would tears drop from your eyes?
op I have wrote this topic before it even made FrontPage...just use the search button.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Lisaflex(f): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
MyParadise:

He could be saying the truth. Many do not cry rather they go smoking or drinking?
I'm not disputing wot he said o...Lyk i said,jes hailing him
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
LewisO:
Clevveermind is back again with his obscurity thread! no harm bro! grin grin grin

I won't cry, but I can feel bittered

A man shouldn't trip over himself like a blubbering iddiot!
u are doing retaliation abi? u know that this is a fine simple thread. u just want to run me down. continue.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by yeogar(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
i will never cry .There are still a lot of ladies the son of man can relate with to seek comfort.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by LewisO: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
u are doing retaliation abi? u know that this is a fine simple thread. u just want to run me down. continue.

How will I run u down?

U can see I commented reasonably!

Since u didn't come against me.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
ireneony:
op I have wrote this topic before it even made FrontPage...just use the search button.
i dnt know that. repetition is allowed anyway. i hope this would still make front page.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by LewisO: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:

How will I run u down?

Thank God I haven't log-out before u quoted this.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by immortalvoices(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
Hehehehehe!!!
Now,this got me laughing.

What does women really want beside their usual "tall dark handsome and caring guy" and he is financial ok although optional
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
LewisO:

How will I run u down?

Thank God I haven't log-out before u quoted this.
i'm not perturbed my guy. just enjoy the thread.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by KingTom(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by immortalvoices(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
The king is backgrin

Cc kingtom
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by KingTom(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:
The king is backgrin

Cc kingtom
The Immortal Warrior! Bullet no fit pass your body!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Tymax(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lisaflex:

Rambo
Daz right grin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Guy yuh set die the bible says only dey truth will set yuh free.No mind dis people wey dey one form van dean for her wer be say some of dem heart soft pass agege bread.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Tymax(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Guy yuh set die the bible says only dey truth will set yuh free.No mind dis people wey dey one form van dean for her wer be say some of dem heart soft pass agege bread.
I you break my heart, I fit cry. embarassed grin If you're the one on your profile, that is.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by MyParadise(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:

okay ooo
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by braindamage(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by immortalvoices(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingTom:
The Immortal Warrior! Bullet no fit pass your body!!!!!! grin grin grin

Lmaogringringrin

Haba ogini di nor let E-witches and wizards debunk d above claim o..gringrin

I miss u bro!
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Tymax(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lisaflex:

I'm not disputing wot he said o...Lyk i said,jes hailing him
I hail you too. grin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
taaah! Ka ma ri. ...those who worth ma tears won't make me cry
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:

What does women really want beside their usual "tall dark handsome and caring guy" and he is financial ok although optional
the main thing is,women are almost never satisfied.
The perfect ones are not yet born
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by magnifecent(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
When your heart is broken it is the
saddest thing in the world. All your
energy leaves you and everything
in your life seems to lose all
meaning. You gave your heart an
soul to this love, and now it is no
more. How can your heart ever be
whole again? Hmmm
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by immortalvoices(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
the main thing is,women are almost never satisfied.
The perfect ones are not yet born

Hmmm perfection eludes all but we can still strive to be better both male and female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship / Serious Relationship / Vaseline Crew! You Will Stop Using Vaseline After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.