Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? (6082 Views)

Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
If a lady that you love very much and had spent a lot of money on told you as a guy that she is no longer interested in you that she is ending the relationship with you, would you cry? Would tears drop from your eyes?
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by juianne95(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
U too don open ur own

*spreads my foam*

Sipping my chapman

Here to read lies
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by luigiajah(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Cry......? why I no go cry... Abi tears dy my eyes for fancy?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Chizzy20(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
lolzz op ans ur question first
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by luigiajah(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
U too don open ur own

*spreads my foam*

Sipping my chapman

Here to read lies

Always Reading Lies.....

You No Go Read Another Thing...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by kilokeys(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
i dey come
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz op ans ur question first
even the question hard me to answer o. Anyway, Ajebo guys go cry sha but me ajekpako nor go cry. grin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by dre11(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
How many tears wey dey my eyes that I would waste

My eyes are made of steal
How tears wan commort self
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:
Cry......? why I no go cry... Abi tears dy my eyes for fancy?
u dey talk true.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by luigiajah(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:
How many tears wey dey my eyes that I would waste

My eyes are made of steal
How tears wan commort self

Iron man!!... Buh Guy Talk True.. If Boko Boys Tie You For Chair With 5 minutes Time Bomb. You No Go cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by jmoore(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Cry for what? Person die?
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Chizzy20(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
even the question hard me to answer o. Anyway, Ajebo guys go cry sha but me ajekpako nor go cry. grin
funny enuf no b d ajebo guys go cry sef cos dere are many fishes in d river nah d ajekpako wey jst dey manage life afta spending money on a girl dat eventually dumps dem whereby dey could use dat money to improve dier situation nah dem e go pain pass, lolzz which can eventually lead to d act of cryin.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by dre11(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:

Iron man!!... Buh Guy Talk True.. If Boko Boys Tie You For Chair With 5 minutes Time Bomb. You No Go cry

I will just say mah last prayers
And tell HIM to please welcome me home
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Enegod(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
this thread should be in joke section
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by MyParadise(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
If a lady that you love very much and had spent a lot of money on told you as a guy that she is no longer interested in you that she is ending the relationship with you, would you cry? Would tears drop from your eyes?

I know many guys will not admit that they will cry. I am nt a strong guy ooo. I will always say the truth. I have shed tears when a gal breaks my hrt. After reading the book called 'how to heal a broken relationship or path ways as friends' that was when i began to allow myself feel the pain by cry. But i use to feel very surprised cos after i must have allowed mysef feel the pains that way, the next day i will be very very lively.

Drinking and smoking wont heal me, it will just delay the pains. Although, i dnt drink or smoke.

I dnt knw if i will still cry presently but if it is necessary for me to weep out the emotional pains. I will just do that to free mysef from emotional cage.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by luigiajah(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

I will just say mah last prayers
And tell HIM to please welcome me home
grin
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by alberto2k(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ifaa hear say diz niggas no dey cry...

The last I remember crying was when my asthmatic gf had an attack.
She was so weak like life was about to leave her body

Mehn clevvermind, I cry real tears gan cuz I was scared to lose her

She survived it, mins later she was even consoling me.. I was smiling and still feeling hot tears falling down my cheeks

LORD,I just wish I'll wake up tomorrow and she's asthma free.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by geedot: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Never! That's meant for people experiencing it for the first time!
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by juianne95(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
luigiajah:

Always Reading Lies.....

You No Go Read Another Thing...
m a lie detector
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by ifex370(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
At my age
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
my heart strong o;me go just bonn
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by luigiajah(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
m a lie detector
..... grin... No worry.. I get contract for you... Detect Lies Of politicians from 2014-2015..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Chizzy20(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Ifaa hear say diz niggas no dey cry...

The last I remember crying was when my asthmatic gf had an attack.
She was so weak like life was about to leave her body

Mehn clevvermind, I cry real tears gan cuz I was scared to lose her

She survived it, mins later she was even consoling me.. I was smiling and still feeling hot tears falling down my cheeks

LORD,I just wish I'll wake up tomorrow and she's asthma free.
There is nutin too difficult for God to handle am a living testimony, take d case to God he wil heal her. thumbs up ur type re rare to find.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Tymax(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol. Cry for babe? Why? Highest na to vex or maybe be moody... But to cry?

Why? Is it not babe again? Have they finished in the world?
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by immortalvoices(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Twice have I been heart broken and twice have I cried.....

The latter resulted to me being sick for months in as much as I did love to break a gurl's hrt to make her feel the pain I just can't cos she isn't my Ex

Now I always prepare for the worst, and hope for the best
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can't cry
oton
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by alberto2k(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chizzy20:
There is nutin too difficult for God to handle am a living testimony, take d case to God he wil heal her. thumbs up ur type re rare to find.

Thank u chizzy
And
I'd like to know what ur testimony is all about
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chizzy20:
funny enuf no b d ajebo guys go cry sef cos dere are many fishes in d river nah d ajekpako wey jst dey manage life afta spending money on a girl dat eventually dumps dem whereby dey could use dat money to improve dier situation nah dem e go pain pass, lolzz which can eventually lead to d act of cryin.
we don see many strong tins wen pass that one. why we go cry? na ajebo people wen e never expperience hard tins go cry like little baby. we strong pass that level.
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
immortalvoices:
Twice have I been heart broken and twice have I cried.....

The latter resulted to me being sick for months in as much as I did love to break a gurl's hrt to make her feel the pain I just can't cos she isn't my Ex

Now I always prepare for the worst, and hope for the best
hmmm
very touching....
But you Bleep up oo
why you go dey fall sick na
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by MyParadise(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
KiidaACE:
hmmm
very touching....
But you Bleep up oo
why you go dey fall sick na

Love sick of course
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by Lisaflex(f): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tymax:
Lol. Cry for babe? Why? Highest na to vex or maybe be moody... But to cry?

Why? Is it not babe again? Have they finished in the world?
Rambo
Re: Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? by MyParadise(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lisaflex:

Rambo

Lady! Which one be Rambo? The guy talk im mind na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self / Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex / When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.