Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? (10412 Views)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by ronald4lif(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
hummerwise:
So many guys keep luving that 1st guy (ronald4lif) comment...
But how many of this guys can really do it and ignore the temptation of @least toasting b4 it reaches a dead end...

*Guysbeforming
*womanwrapper all over this forum be forming strongmind

Amu a Bishop ohh hehe
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Reply with 'k' after 2days

Hahahahha! So true!!! Girls hate that ish! Dat will make her so mad!!

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Hostermipo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hello sweety! I am kinda busy, I will chat you up when I am bored, okay?

like yahoo will say. "best answer'".

sipsMoetnChandon!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Hostermipo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

sipsMoetnChandon!
like yahoo will say. "best answer'".
you are smart

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by eightsin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Her fada

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Enegod(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

sipsMoetnChandon!
grin grin
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Bamoha(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristina1:
If am a guy,i wl just ignore her.
ur a guy! grin
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by utenwuson: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
All ds guys re talking trash,,,,,,, if that fine girl were u the woo all ds yearzzzzzzz sent u dt kinda message, I knew most of u guys will jump to ur phone n start asking questions like, eyah, water really wrong, kindly share I can be of help................ We too the pretend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by utenwuson: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
All ds guys re talking trash,,,,,,, if that fine girl were u the woo all ds yearzzzzzzz sent u dt kinda message, I knew most of u guys will jump to ur phone n start asking questions like, eyah, water really wrong, kindly share I can be of help................ We too the pretend.
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by utenwuson: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
All ds guys re talking trashesss,,,,,,, if that fine girl were u the woo all ds yearzzzzzzz sent u dt kinda message, I knew most of u guys will jump to ur phone n start asking questions like, eyah, water really wrong, kindly share I can be of help................ We too the pretend.
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
utenwuson:
All ds guys re talking trash,,,,,,, if that fine girl were u the woo all ds yearzzzzzzz sent u dt kinda message, I knew most of u guys will jump to ur phone n start asking questions like, eyah, water really wrong, kindly share I can be of help................ We too the pretend.

That's just B.S!!! No woman is that fine to be that insultive
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
kilokeys:

smartass.. i love this guy.. grin
gay alert grin
kilokeys:

gay alert
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by kilokeys(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Slonge2:
gay alert ;Dgay alert

weyrey.
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by otimothy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
justmag:
If a girl sends you this what would you say!

"Hey! I was bored so I thought I send you a message! How are you?""

Tell me what would you say or do! Think before you comment! This will determine the type of man or boy you are!

sorry whos this
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by toykathy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
guys pls take note dat some ladies just need to start conversation wit u bt their pride wont allow them do it in d right way. That word 'bored' means more than bored to some pple. My tot though.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Realy so let's start tinko tinko.... grin grin
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Naso bruv, how them go message us only when bored, we be comforter abi companions ni grin
comedians.... lmfao
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by ABEngine(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sleep
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
toykathy:
guys pls take note dat some ladies just need to start conversation wit u bt their pride wont allow them do it in d right way. That word 'bored' means more than bored to some pple. My tot though.

You are actually right!!! Too much pride to just admit u miss the dude. These girls need to JUST SAY IT!!! it won't KILL them! Lmaoo
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
kilokeys:

weyrey.

hahahahah!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by nairalife2013(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

sipsMoetnChandon!
u must be some bad dude like that!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

sipsMoetnChandon!
we need more of ur type in this country to enlighten 'em ass lickers

#ff ya str8_up
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by papercoin(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Y think abt reply I Would ignore her simple... Except I'm bored too which is very unlikely
Btw nigerian girl won't send you the message with "I'm bored" you would have to pick up the clues.Bro if she does you're occupying the first row in the friendzone

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by daxon001(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2015
Go n play ten ten or suwe wif u frends na if u r boredundecided
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2015
gsainttrinity:
Well for me i see nothing wrong in it if just a random online friend. Maybe one you may not chatted with for months or maybe years. And can be a conversation starter! And my reply would be ''what do you want us to do to bring back the mood?''

I can only take it badly when the person is an intimate friend whom you always leave messages for but wouldn't reply. In that i would ignore
There goes your usual nice guy smiley
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by That9jaVine(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2015
kilokeys:

Gay alert...guys take cover grin
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by beau49: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

sipsMoetnChandon!

Lmao..... grin

Wicked!!!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by harffie(m): 2:53am On Jan 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

sipsMoetnChandon!
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option" confirm!!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Reply with 'k' after 2days
I nearly collapsed in laughter with a previous comment, now this is something else.hahahaha
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 5:45am On Jan 06, 2015
harffie:
"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option" confirm!!

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 5:46am On Jan 06, 2015
goofyone:

There goes your usual nice guy smiley

Hahaha!! I was thinking the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.